Experience: 1-3 yrs of experience in Client servicing and vendor acquisition (Mandatory)
Working days & Timings: 6 days working & 11a.m to 9 p.m
About Role: We at Pushstart have a premium offering through which we help startups hire verified agencies. We have a network of 150+ agencies (PS partners), across 15 categories. We have helped more than 500 startups like Goodera, Upgrad, Glide Invest (part of Motilal Oswal), Aditya Birla Group, Leap Finance, Fitternity, Headout, etc in solving their service requirements.
Your role will involve onboarding top agencies to cater the service requirements of startups across India.
- Understand and gather the servicing requirements of the startups.
- Sourcing the agencies, approaching them actively, doing a quality check and verifying them.
- Pitching, negotiating, onboarding the right agencies as PS partners, signing contracts and maintaining all the records.
- Monitoring & tracking the performance of the current agencies on a regular basis, rating them and working on the gaps/shortcomings of it.
- Maintaining relationships with the partners and working with them to address the gaps/shortcomings
- Implement the process with maximum operational efficiency and constantly suggest methods to improve the process
- Good interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with leads & partners
- Ability to derive and think analytically for improvement and development of current partner network & their performance
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- Good data handling skills and excel skills.
- Capability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Likes talking with people and influencing their decisions
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
- Agency Background in Sales + Client Servicing Preferred
- Supply Acquisition experience in startups like Dunzo, Urban Company, Pepper Content, etc preferred.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/SupplyAcquisition
Pushstart started as a small FB group of entrepreneurs helping each other with their startup ideas 3 years back and has evolved into India’s most active and trusted community that caters to the needs of 25,000+ entrepreneurs across India.
Pushstart runs a network of 30+ niche communities via which entrepreneurs discuss their professional problems, exchange trusted business contacts, and help each other to GROW their Business together.
In addition to the communities, Pushstart dedicatedly helps entrepreneurs in networking by helping them get warm B2B Introductions with top-funded startups and hire verified agencies on-demand