About Kahuna Systems Pvt Ltd
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data Analyst Job Duties
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance
and quality control plans to identify improvements.
We began in 2015 with an entrepreneurial vision to bring a digital change in the manufacturing landscape of India. With a team of 300+ we are working towards the digital transformation of business in the manufacturing industry across domains like Footwear, Apparel, Textile, Accessories etc. We are backed by investors such as
Info Edge (Naukri.com), Matrix Partners, Sequoia, Water Bridge Ventures and select Industry leaders.
Today, we have enabled 2000+ Manufacturers to digitize their distribution channel.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that
optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
● Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and
correct code problems.
● Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
● Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
● Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst.
● Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation
● Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc),
● Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of
information with attention to detail and accuracy.
● Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
South Delhi, New Delhi
Name of the position :Software Developer - Android
Experience: 1 - 4 Yrs
Job Location: Chembur West (Walking distance from Chembur Station.
-Coding related activities:
Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the
environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications
into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and
performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope
; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional
-Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customer and ensure system is working as
-Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management
guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
-Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs;
Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bugs;
identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is
fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
-Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects
logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure
non-recurrence of defects.
-Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with
teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business
-Application Publication and management
Experience & Qualification:
-BE/ BSc IT/MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech. Mobility expert with at-least 1+ years relevant experience.
-Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adapt with different technologies.
-Competencies: Android, Java, Kotlin, Core Java, MySQL / SQLite, JQuery, JSON,Room DB, Retrofit, Volley.
Hands-On Experience in the following technologies and should be immediately available :-
Core Java 8 Integrations - REST and SOAP MVC Postgres Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle AWS Docker CI CD Event driven Architecture React-jQuery, JS Splunk and Observability Tools.
Good to Have - MuleSoft or ETL Tools knowledge.
# Handle the design, architecture, development, code review, and testing of key applications.
# Design client-side and server-side architecture, and write effective APIs
# Build the front-end of applications through appealing and mobile responsive visual design
# Work closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that mater ially impacts the business and improves the customer experience
# Identify performance bottlenecks and come up with novel ways to solve them.
# Develop technical documentation, work with analysts to continuously improve software.
Applications deploy new technologies rapidly to help grow the businesses while controlling IT costs. At Mindtree, we integrate the right tools, technologies and processes to eliminate redundancies, reduce costs and deliver a best-in-class applications portfolio using our end-to-end workflow-driven managed services platform. Our application services team acquires a deep understanding of the application portfolios and business processes to help manage the transition. Across various industry groups t hat we serve, we standardize processes and establish a baseline for continuous service improvement and implement agile, lean IT, DevOps and test automation..
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow.
Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
- SATISFIC is a product-based company; hence will be required to work on product development and support.
- Need to work on the following technologies – Angular, Node JS, Core Web API and PostgreSQL.
- SATISFIC’s product is hosted in AWS. This will provide you with an opportunity to work on the latest cloud technologies
- Coding computer programs.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Timely completion of daily assigned projects as per requirements
- Complete adherence to all metrics and parameters associated with each project through completion of project.
- Effective Time management.
- Mentor and assist Trainee/ Junior Software Engineers to complete assigned tasks.
- Check coding standards and deliverables against each project/product specifications for their own and their junior engineers before delivery.
- Develop module specification documents for internal purpose.
- Lead continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Develop innovative solutions that improve the efficiency and reliability of the deliverables and system.
About your experience:
- Total work experience of more than 5 years and minimum 3+ years in development
- Has led a team of developers and coders on Node js
- 3-4 years of proven experience in Node.Js and frameworks available for it.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Expertise with Services (REST, SOAP, JSON) and APIs (Service-oriented architectures).
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or related area from a good institute is preferred
Reports to: Lead- Software Engineering
A minimum of 8-10 years of hands-on IT experience, developing at least more than two full life-cycle project using public Cloud technologies such as SOA Suite, OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
At least 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE with Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Angular, MongoDB & SOA Suite 12C. Willing to learn new technologies .
NodeJS/Angular/Java/J2EE web application development
Agile development concepts
REST, JSON, and distributed application development
Unit testing frameworks and approaches to coding
Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
Strong written and communications skills are a must. Must be able to document, present, and articulate designs and technical decisions in front of teams and key business design makers.
Developer loves to write code, build products and see your creations used by customers around the world.
Excellent experience in XML technologies XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and Web Services SOAP, WSDL
Knowledge in functional and technical aspects of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Front-end frameworks (React, Angular, JS, REST)
General Cloud or Oracle Cloud Infrastructure knowledge
Oracle Integration cloud experience
The cloud migration experience is a plus
Competitive knowledge will be a plus.
Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Node/SOA/Mulesoft code
To develop integration solutions using Oracle SOA Suite 12c and Oracle Integration Cloud.
To Support SIT, UAT, Go-Live, Hyper care
To Support and resolve L3 level issues
Drive initial testing phase and quality assurance process.
Log their hours correctly in the System so that they can be billed to the Customers accordingly.
Deliver high-quality, fully tested, and fault-proof Customer Integration Developments, as per the Technical Mapping Specifications.
Ensure implementation of optimized, reusable (where possible) deliverables that cater to customer needs and cause the least impact to the existing Customer Integration landscape.
Extensive know-how on the relevant Customer Integration IT Products, Integration patterns, protocols, and tools.
Testing bench skills
Deployment process awareness in full Software Development Lifecycle
To deliver quality Integration Solutions on time.
To hand over the Integration Solution to support teams with quality documentation.
To provide good support as L3 Support.
To be able to handle multiple projects at a time.
- 3 years of mandatory experience developing NMS(network management system) products for large networks.
- 3+ years of hands-on programming experience in Java and related technologies.
- 3+ years of experience using management protocols like Netconf/SNMP/YANG data modelling to interact with the Network elements and agent based monitoring.
- Extensive experience implementing FCAPS (Fault, Configuration, Accounting, Performance, Security).
- Good command on Algorithms and data structures, OOAD, Client-server systems, distributed systems and multithreaded programming.
- Hands-on experience with databases like Cassandra/MongoDB.
- Experience of establishing HA, Clustering, Redundancy, Stateful Failover through design / implementation / deployment.
- Experience of performance benchmarking and performance optimization.
- Experience working with micro-service architecture using Docker. Kubernetes is a plus.
- Working knowledge of messaging middleware like - Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Experience of IPC libraries & protocols like gRPC/REST/JSON.
- Working knowledge of KPI Reporting, Troubleshooting & Log management - ELK, KPI Reporting, TSDB, Grafana.
- Experience in various Linux tools related to source code version control, code review, bug tracking, CI/CD, e.g. Git/Gerrit/Jira/Jenkins.
● Be able to work in a product-based and fast-paced environment
● Have prior experience working on at least 3 mobile applications
● Android Development : Minimum 3 years of experience
● Flutter Development : Minimum 1 year of experience
Roles and Responsibility :
● Should be a pro at UI, UX concepts and be aware of all latest trending UI and Interactive
● Understand and have experience in Android Material and Flutter
● Experience in object-oriented analysis and Designed and implemented User Interface
using Storyboard and Manual
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and
● Experience working with software developers or digital design
● Work alongside QA to provide fixes for Android device-specific
● Experience on working with different multi-screen resolution
● Be able to create world-class apps with trending UI, UX and Interactive methods
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
* Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
* Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration