About our Client
Our client is a B2B2C tech firm backed by India’s largest retailer and tech venture capitalist founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech
It aims to become one app to manage all your brands loyalty points, cashback and coupons. It will have additional content and discovery layer for customers and brands for further engagement and commerce.
The company currently powers closed-loop loyalty programs for all different brands under its parent retail group. Currently, it has 20Mn+ registered customers and 3Mn MAU across 8 brands. Its vision is to be at the center of D2C Brands and the consumer consumption ecosystem
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop React Native and Android Mobile Applications from design
- Can analyse requirements and communicate with clients
- Must have proficiency in communication
- Should have knowledge of Core Android, Java, Kotlin, React Native, MySQL, SQLite, MVVM, MVP and MVC.
- Work on bug fixes and improvement of Mobile applications.
- Preferred to have knowledge in React Native and Android both.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3 + years of experience in Android development.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in React Native development.
- BE/MS/MCA/PGDCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Have worked on ReactJS Projects
Senior fullstack Mobile Developer
Building the future of meat and seafood supply chain.We are building smart supply chain to deliver the highest quality seafood and meat for the Indian consumer. Our innovations in process management and workforce orchestration along with strong industry credentials are enabling us to deliver the fastest harvest-to-fork in the industry.Our endeavor is to leverage experience across various parts of the value chain – farming, production, delivery to marquee brands – to deliver similar value to the Indian consumers.
As a senior full stack developer, you will contribute to our end to end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable code and deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- Agile - welcome change, do as less as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Passionate about design as a foundation of great user experience
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyse requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices and coding standards for full stack development.
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members and extend goodwill to other employees
- Prior startup experience, preferably with war stories to share
- 3-5 years of software industry experience
- Solid understanding of software design, development, testing, and problem-solving
- Expertise in coding efficient, high quality and modularized software
- Expertise in React Native and related ecosystem
- Expertise in at least one of native Android or iOS development
- Experience with GraphQL and other modern JS ecosystems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and microservices
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases and expertise in at least one database system
- Experience with planning, execution and maintenance of test infrastructure for backend workflows
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Technical mentoring skills
Great to have
- Experience with CI/CD and setting up a monitoring infrastructure
- Experience with Flutter
- Interest in blockchain and computer vision related ML systems
- Experience working on high traffic systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to develop and maintain Android and iOS applications in both B2B and B2C Segments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Solid knowledge of developing Mobile Apps development with React-Native
- Build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React Native apps to the latest libraries and maintaining their quality
- Strong & thorough understanding of React-Native, and its core principles.
- Strong and thorough understanding of either iOS (Objective-C/Swift) or Android (JAVA/Kotlin) will be a plus
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-saga, Redux Forms.
- Familiar with App distribution Process for both iOS and Android.
- Passion about technology and its relationship with product and user experience
- Test and update application so that it can be used on all types of devices and OS versions Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system, solutions by comparing
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Should have deployed 2+ apps on Android and iOS stores.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Ability to run multiple tasks with varying priorities and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work.
Own Android SDKs, working hand-in-hand with the founding team
Design and build delightful user interfaces for native apps on Android
You will be (co-) responsible for our software development kit (SDK) for Android
Building mobile apps in both Swift and Kotlin.
You work independently on your own code, but you also spend time collaborating with others.
You are involved in all stages of app development and contribute to the roadmap.
You get the freedom to experiment with new Android technology.
Ownership — advocate for projects and solutions that need to be launched ground up.
Min 2 to 4 years in developing Android applications in Java / Kotlin / C++ /Gradle/Groovy.
Worked on SDKs/Frameworks.
Strong understanding of software design patterns as well as Android specifics.
Experience with authenticated sessions using authentication tokens and have at-least
fundamental knowledge of app security.
Good to have:-
Experience with Cross-platform frameworks is a plus (React Native, Flutter, Cordova,
Have implemented security standards and guides.
Experience building applications at scale.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs like Mobile Vision, MLKit and/or
Good understanding of garbage collection, design patterns and continuously
discover, evaluate,and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
Have a good talent and knowledge
An emerging Social Media Aggregator is looking to hire iOS developers with 2-4 Years of experience.
Preferrably those who can join within 30 days can apply.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Strong familiarity with Xcode
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Must have knowledge of MVC, MVP design patterns.
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem-solving, source code analysis, and coding
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and within the team
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Desktop applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools -GIT
Salary will not be a constraint for the right employee
Job Description Android Developer:
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Engineering Graduates or Postgraduates with 2-5 years of experience in mobile development, who have designed and developed advanced applications for the Android platform in B2C domain. Experience of development of app for retail domain is an added advantage.
- Must have working skills:
- Kotlin, RXJava, Dependency injection (Koin/Dagger)
- Unit Test
- Worked on multi-threaded applications
- MVP and MVVM
- In depth understanding of Android recommended design principles, interface guidelines and coding best practices.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex apps.
• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
Company name: Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Position: Software Developer/Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time.
Experience:2 to 5 Year
We are looking for a candidate who is able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects and a good team player with an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Android framework and software design/architecture, we would like to meet you. We will very welcome if you have knowledge of following:
- Excellent knowledge in core Java, Android & Android Studio.
- Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
- Strong knowledge in API Integration.
- Good Knowledge of Android SDK's
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Team handling skills
- Good knowledge of Java oops concepts
- Eclipse & ANT based build system
- Knowledge about MVP, Dependency Injection, Dagger, ORM & retrofit is a plus.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses good communication skills -- both verbal and written.
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent client - interfacing skills.
- Team player, self-motivator
Why to join Anviam Solutions-
- International onsite opportunity
- Growth Opportunities.
- Hand holding model to groom your skillset
- 5 days working- Only 1st Saturday is working
- Internal promotions
- Fun and extra-curricular activities
- Professional environment
Company Website -https://anviam.com/
Company Location- Anviam Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Quark Atrium, A-45, Industrial Area, Phase VIII-B, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab