Hasura is an open-source project at the intersection of the GraphQL and serverless movements and empowers developers to build powerful and scalable applications easily. Our technology gives teams instant realtime GraphQL APIs and event-sourcing for serverless on a database in a manner is high-performance, low-footprint, and horizontally scalable out-of-the-box.
Hasura is being adopted by developers in startups as well as some of the largest Fortune 500 companies today. We are very excited to be at the intersection of these 2 massive ecosystem trends that will have a profound impact on development workflows going forward and we are looking for amazing people who are as excited as we are to join us on this journey!
You will be working primarily with large enterprise teams. You will seek to understand their challenges and context, and architect and engineer solutions that help them best leverage a Hasura deployment.
Depending on requirements, you may either work with a particular customer for significant periods of time, or with multiple customers. In each case, you will prioritize creating long-term relationships with our customers and providing genuine value.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will have a significant influence on refining sales processes and the roadmap.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise technology teams
- Technology consulting
- A pre-sales or post-sales role
- Experience working on client facing engagements.
- Engineering experience with strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals and ability to pick up new technology stacks.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and co-create long term vision for Hasura deployments with enterprise team leads and executives.
- Very good written & spoken communication skills in English.
- For positions in the US: Willingness to travel within the US (and occasionally abroad). All expenses will be covered.
- Prior experience in a developer tools company.
- Experience working with any of the following technologies:
- Experience with any of the following:
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and maintaining test suites
- Setting up and managing infrastructure
- Database admin
- Openings available:
- In office in San Francisco, US
- In office in Bangalore, India
- For remote work based out of the US
Working at Hasura:
As a team, we take a lot of pride in our work. We obsess over the developer experience, and our first priority as a company will always be to make things easier for our users.
We offer competitive salaries, have a generous vacation policy and provide health insurance for everyone employed with Hasura.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
As an APM at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning
multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
● Act as the day-to-day APM for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all
client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
working with customers on a daily basis
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of
● Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other
members in the team
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we are looking for:
● Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP,
React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
● Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
● Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 1+ Years of Experience required.
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI, and cloud. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental datasets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for a Sales Associate to be a part of the growing Sales and BD team and be a point of contact for self-sign-up users. Further, assist with non-consultative sales projects. Come save the planet with us!
- Build extensive knowledge of our Developers Portal, datasets and APIs.
- Point of contact for our client's technical and logistical issues.
- Assist with off-the-shelf sales of our ready products.
- Maintain records of payments by users.
- Point of contact for self-onboarded users and their queries.
- Explore different softwares & tools that will aid customer experience.
- Collect meaningful feedback from clients and relay suggestions to the teams.
- Maintain and facilitate good relationships with clients.
- Collect meaningful feedback from clients and relay suggestions to the teams.
- Report to BD Lead and assist with sales funnel.
- Good communication skills and by that, we also mean being an excellent listener is paramount.
- Technical background (Engineering, Data Science, Math, Physics, Computer Science) preferred.
- Organized and detail-oriented. Can keep track of multiple conversations and take each to a logical conclusion.
- Ability to simplify technical jargon for clients and effectively communicate the issue to the platform team.
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to filter out which issue goes to which team.
- Ability to understand where the customer is coming from and be committed to client satisfaction.
- 1-2 Years Experience with B2B customer care preferred, but not required.
- Experience as a sales representative in Saas, DaaS.
- Experience with Hubspot and CRMs.
- Ability to pick up new tools. (Notion, Front etc)
- Experience in working with APIs and in data companies preferred.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
Job title: Sr. Customer Success Manager
Work Location: Mumbai/Remote
Division/Department: Customer Success Onboarding
Reports to: Lead CSM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: India – Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
About the Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will become a product expert and ensure that customers achieve their desired outcomes quickly and efficiently drive value throughout the onboarding experience. You will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process, and educate them on the product, help solve their technical concerns and ensure smooth adoption of the product and services. As an onboarding specialist, you act as a customer's trusted advisor and have the potential to influence their future journey with SaaS Labs products.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, including business objectives and challenges.
- Record the use cases, customer requirements and customization requests
- Develop success plans for the customer to quickly achieve their desired outcomes
- Train customers on the product features and educate how they help achieve the desired objectives
- Drive the implementation of product for all the new customers to ensure they achieve their first aha moment quickly
- Develop and educate the customer on the best practices
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering and success teams to ensure the customer requirements are met
- Engage the right stakeholders and establish strong relationships with new and existing customers and leverage feedback for continuous improvement of the process
- Take ownership of the onboarding the customer, identify and target ‘at risk’ customers and take appropriate steps to engage with them proactively, understand the concerns and drive resolution
- Ensure a successful warm handover of the customer post the onboarding cycle to the customer success team without letting the baton to drop.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in a high touch, low touch or tech touch customer onboarding in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company
- Should have worked with the C-level and senior executives
- Should be open to aligning with US / EU / AUS time zones
- Has exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with global customers
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has worked with global customers, and across different segments in the past
- Exhibit a true passion for customers and for customer success
- Preferred experience of working with at least one Customer Success tool like Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, or similar.
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
Collaborate on the backend support of the Atlassian environment, and coordinate application maintenance and upgrades, including staging, testing, and production launches
Troubleshoot and manage resolution of JIRA and Confluence stability and performance issues
Ability to research, install, support, troubleshoot JIRA and Confluence plug-ins and/or custom scripts
Design, troubleshoot, and maintain spaces/pages within Confluence
Configuring and implementing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows (with conditions, validators, and triggered post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
Gather requirements and determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA/Confluence setup and workflows
Ensure code quality and participate in peer reviews
Document playbooks and functionality implemented within JIRA and Confluence
Participate in standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings
Inside/Virtual Sales Specialist
Position – Virtual Account Manager
We are looking for a stellar Account Executive to join our team in Pune who would be
focused on the South East Asian market.
Prospect within named enterprises in South East Asia to generate pipeline
Consistently achieve license and recurring service revenue targets
Build a trusted advisor relationship with your prospects and customers
Use Simplifai’s prospecting and sales processes effectively
Ensure two-way flow of relevant and timely information
Anticipate challenges before the prospect does
Collaborate effectively with partnership, sales development, solutions consulting teams
3-7 years of quantifiable, install base and new logo acquisition sales in B2B software with a strong
track record of success; experience with the full lifecycle of virtual sales from qualification, discovery
Strong willingness and ability to uncover opportunities by communicating a highly differentiated
value proposition to open doors at new accounts or expand deals at existing accounts; excellent
verbal and written communication skills with strong phone/video conference presence
Experience selling software platforms that belong to a nascent category in the Hype Cycle
Experience in account planning and opportunity management, and running a sales cycle
Experience framing value and ROI to business stakeholders
Ability to maintain an accurate CRM
Strong executive presence + interpersonal, written and presentation skills
Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team
Outbound experience - Cold calls/emails/events etc. within prospect organizations.
Ability to identify prospect trigger/ pain with the right questions
Ability to learn to speak your prospect’s business language
Cross-cultural – you like working with many types of people across multiple geographies and
Ability to learn what would make your prospect successful
The ability to teach your prospects using insights they didn’t know before
The ability to independently run a product demo
The discipline to meet your sales productivity requirements
Experience using prospecting tools - ZoomInfo, Lusha, Outreach, LinkedIn
What you will get to do:
The opportunity to script your success and growth path in a fast-growth Series A startup
Be one of the early Sales employees in the SEA region for Simplifai, with the added responsibility of
setting the strategy and leading the execution for Simplifai’s expansion in the SEA
Work with Sales and Product Marketing to develop new and leverage existing content
Work with some of the best talent from Norway and India
A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
Full-stack learning of Sales tools
Achieve success that is directly proportional to the responsibilities you hold.
Who We Are
We build innovative technology everyday!
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch is in the business of extracting valuable insights by applying artificial intelligence and deep learning and delivering them to chief decision makers. We believe in zero human touch and building systems to augment human intelligence. We do this by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
For more information, please visit www.crediwatch.com
The Role Expectation
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager who is passionate about building technology that solves Credit problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own, drive and create world-class user experiences throughout the lifecycle. You will serve as a product owner within an agile, cross-functional team of operations and engineers to work on the most impactful features. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. In this role, you will partner with diverse cross-functional teams to lead, execute, monitor, and deliver results. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Understand CW'S strategic position to deliver features
- Drive product development to build end to end solutions with a team of engineers and designers.
- Serve as a product owner and work with the Product managers to write user stories, prioritize the product backlog, and work closely with engineers to deliver a good product
- Work with UX to analyze current user experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Develop a product roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (business, operations, development, UX, analytics) to execute on the roadmap
- Track the task and utilization of the engineers on the team
- Work with the Architect to ensure that a high performance and highly scalable system is engineered
- Apply analytics to evaluate launch outcomes and ongoing platform performance to help build best in class experiences.
- Ensure that best practices and standards are inculcated and ownership is properly delegated within the team
- Bring in the best Agile practices and ensure code quality and code coverage
- Bachelor's degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 5+ of experience in SaaS based product development for the web as well as mobile devices with experience on applications using Python, React and NoSQL, SQL, Search technologies, etc.
- 3+ of technical project management driving end to end implementation from defining user stories to testing and deployment of features
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology.
- Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
- Ability to think out of the box to solve problems
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; clarity of thought; Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels
Good to Have:
- Experience developing customer facing products, technologies and platforms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting teamwork and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee and health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!
Role and Responsibilities
- Voice of the customer - Understanding the voice of the customer to ensure that the platform/platform capabilities are delivered according to the expectations.
- Customer Success - Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure that timely delivery and issue resolution for the customers.
- Internal Stakeholder Manager - Work with the Development, QA, and DevOps to define the delivery plan and allocate tasks.
- Delivery of Platform/Platform Capabilities - Tracking, monitoring, and evaluation of the end to end technical delivery.
- Internal and External Communication - On-time and crisp communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Documentation - Management and maintenance of the required documentation for the technical delivery.
- Reporting - Creating and sharing important data-driven reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Management - Manage a team of product and business analysts.
Skills & Experience
1. Bachelors or Master degree in computer science.
2. Prior experience as a programmer is a must.
3. 3+ experience as a Technical Project Manager is required.
4. End to end understanding of cloud-based platform delivery.
5. Good understanding of the LAMP/MEAN/MERN stack.
6. Strong experience with the Agile Delivery Model is a must.
7. Understanding of AWS/Azure/GCP will be preferred.
8. Exposure to various Project Management tools is a must.
9. Experience in the BFSI industry will be a plus but it is not mandatory.
10. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.