- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and system testing to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Support the Planning of test schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates and ensure that the timelines are adhered to without fail.
- Have very good knowledge of SDLC and STLC life cycles and working knowledge in agile.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Very good at manual testing of web and windows based applications, web services testing, and integration testing of a complex system, iOS and Android applications.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it and follow-ups.
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from the previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Leads test processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing tests, tools, and testing protocols.
- Good to have knowledge over Stockbroking applications, financial and capital market domain.
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience with Web Applications, iOS, and Android Applications.
- Passionate about understanding the application end to end.
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
- Adaptable to the current requirement.
- High-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage Knowledge of defect management process
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
- Create test plans and test cases to cover the documented business requirements and design specifications
- Responsible for performing test execution, test analysis and debugging and own end-to-end testing for assigned projects
- Be able to describe accessibility issues and recommendations for resolving them to non-subject matter expert engineers. (Bug reporting)
- Recommends technical strategies to contribute to the overall effectiveness and quality of testing projects to meet business needs
- Generate, report, and act upon Triage Key Performance Indicators supporting key Quality metrics
- A minimum of 2 years QA experience which includes leading various test efforts including System test, Integration test, User Acceptance Test and Regression Test
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (like white box, black box, and automation methodologies)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Working knowledge of Security Testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, regression testing, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing, stress testing & UAT testing
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
Looking for a Sr/Lead QA Engineer.
5-10 years of experience, out of which at least 2 years in handling a team.
Collaborate with the other stakeholders, and devise the test objectives, organisational test policies, test strategies and test plans.
Estimate the testing to be done and negotiate with the team to acquire the necessary resources.
Recognise when test automation is appropriate and, if it is, plan the effort, select the tools, and ensure the team’s training. They may consult with other groups – e.g., programmers – to help them with their testing.
Lead, guide, add and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
Experience as a SCRUM master will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
This position is NOT WFH
Is this you?
- I am passionate about keeping quality assurance in all deliverables to support our reputation in the market.
- Ihave vision and talent to create test strategies and plans to cover all possible scenarios.
- I love logic and solving puzzles.
- I strive working with a diverse, highly skilled team based in the UK and India.
- I am fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ensure software functions remain at the highest standards.
- Have the ability to prioritize delivery scenarios and deadlines.
- Developing and executing test plans/cases by performing manual or automated testing.
- Document with accurately all testing activities.
- Build testing templates and platform extensionsfor facilitate reusability and productivity.
- Experience with manual testing.
- Very strong Experience with writing SQL queries, joins and complex queries.
- Knowledge of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and designing Test Scripts.
- Knowledge of the Java language, data model and ETL architecture.
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST API endpoints and Postman or similar tools.
- Knowledge of performance tools such as JMeter.
- Knowledge of documenting testing results.
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Identifying the right questions and understand the big picture.
- Constant learningwhich enjoys new challenges.
- Self-Starter with excellent time management skills.
• Excellent work life balance, including flexible working hours within core working hours.
• Actively encouraged in decision making at all levels.
• Assigned mentor for self-development.
• 18 days annual leave.
• Medical Insurance and Provident Fund.
• Please answer the screening questions.
• Please prepare your CV using the Europass format:
About Rara Delivery
Not just a delivery company…
RaRa Delivery is revolutionising instant delivery for e-commerce in Indonesia through data driven logistics.
RaRa Delivery is making instant and same-day deliveries scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time optimisation technology. RaRa makes it possible for anyone, anywhere to get same day delivery in Indonesia. While others are focusing on ‘one-to-one’ deliveries, the company has developed proprietary, real-time batching tech to do ‘many-to-many’ deliveries within a few hours.. RaRa is already in partnership with some of the top eCommerce players in Indonesia like Blibli, Sayurbox, Kopi Kenangan and many more.
We are a distributed team with the company headquartered in Singapore 🇸🇬 , core operations in Indonesia 🇮🇩 and technology team based out of India 🇮🇳
Future of eCommerce Logistics.
- Data driven logistics company that is bringing in same day delivery revolution in Indonesia 🇮🇩
- Revolutionising delivery as an experience
- Empowering D2C Sellers with logistics as the core technology
About the Role
- 5+ years of relevant experience (testing profile)
- At least 2 years of experience in manual testing
- At least 3+ years of automation testing
- Must have experience with Selenium or Appium (Android / iOS / both)
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Working knowledge of SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle, Test Suite Creation, API Testing Automation
- Hands-on experience in testing native mobile applications as well as web applications
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Exposure to scm tools like git, CI/CD pipelines, linux shell, code coverage tools like SonarQube, load testing tools like JMeter, AWS CloudWatch etc
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
1/ Proven track record of strategizing and evolving testing strategies. Must have managed the roadmap for web and mobile products (Android/iOS) in the financial services industry.
2/ Any experience of working with blockchain, cryptocurrencies or e-commerce project (mandatory).
3/ Any experience or knowledge of SQL (mandatory).
4/ Any experience of automation testing (optional).
5/ Any experience or knowledge of DB and API testing (Good to have, not mandatory though).
6/ Any experience of testing tools (Jira is preferable).
7/ Good knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages (optional).
8/ Participating in the entire lifecycle of projects – from requirement gathering to UAT sign-off.
9/ Strong team building and people management skills are a must.
Must be an immediate joiner
- LTE with 5G/4G Experience
- Understanding of LTE/5G/4G end-to-end flows
- Working experience on UEs and/or RAN side
- Good understanding of L1/L2/L3 protocols on the Air interface
- Tools and Analytical Skills
- Log Analysis Experience
- Working experience with end-to-end setups
- Scripting experience on Keysight/Anite/Anritsu/R&S tools.
- Extensive Test Automation Experience and/or development experience using Python or any (scripting) language (for at least one year)
- Understanding basic OOPS concepts
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Building an in depth understanding of all our offline and online products
- Ensuring our online apps across all platforms are stable.
- Regularly monitoring the crash reports, understanding why crashes are happening, recording them, getting them fixed by coordinating with the tech team, keeping checking so that the same is not repeated.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) on all offline and online products, analyzing results, recording them, understanding why an error is occurring or a bug is coming, coordinating with tech team to fix them, ensuring the same is not repeating
- Proactively and responsibly driving all communication with tech and product teams to ensure all bugs are rectified in least possible time and taking responsibility for coordinating the same and reporting to the entire group with follow on testing. Giving final approvals of stability on each such bug reported.
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Working closely with the development and product management teams to take overall product responsibility
- Sharing proactive ideas on product growth basis testing experience
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Creating short testing teams in operations and other departments, and positively engage other people in testing, feedback and then getting the issues/ bugs/ errors collated and reported to the tech team, and then do planning and proactive follow ups to get them rectified and tested again.
- Owning up the finer details of our tech products and create a testing and feedback driven product growth.
What you need to have:
- An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to do anything
- Should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing methodologies, identifying the bugs, getting them fixed and ensuring the best of user experience.
- 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in Software / Application testing in conducting tests, analyzing the results, reporting observations to the tech team and getting them fixed.
- Experience of taking proactive responsibility of product stability and working closely with the product teams to ensure quick and efficient rectifications and retestings, keeping logs and documenting, reporting, project and process management, and hands on approach to product stability and growth.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good command in excel, word and google sheets/google drive folders to prepare and record all interactions, maintain various data and test cases, logs, queries, resolutions, reports and build a proactive process of keeping the records updated and ensure closures.
- Should be skilled in Testing Mobile apps on both android and iOS.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory to ensure better quality of a product.
If you want to be Tester and looking for a job, this is the best OPPORTUNITY !!!!
Apply for QA profile!!!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, reports and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate with testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Knowledge of software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans, reports and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience: Fresher to 1 year
Qualification: B.Tech (IT)/M.Tech (IT) or BCA/MCA or any other computer science-related degrees
Job Location: Mota Varachha, Surat (Gujarat)
Interview Type: Face to face interview only
1st and 3 rd Saturday Half Day
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month