Manual Testing of Web applications
Write and Execute Test Cases and Scenarios
Excellent Knowledge of MS SQL server
Web API Manual testing
experience of web Automation testing
Knowledge+experience of Mobile app Automation testing
experience of Web API Automation testing
Automation Testing tool selenium
About OrbiTouch outsourcing private limited
Ensure the quality of software products we build
- Analyze user stories, bugs, to design and build automated tests within the automation framework
- Analyze API documentation and build automated tests with BDD frameworks like Cucumber, Rest Assured and Karate
- Analyze requirements and design, build, and execute test cases to assure the quality of the application under test
- Be able to load, manage and track test cases in our test management tool
- Collaborating with developers during design and development phases to identify defects as early as possible.
- Develop test plans, and test cases & test scenarios and setting up of E2E test infrastructure
- Work towards sustaining current QA processes and implementing new ones
Must Have :
- Experience in Manual and Automation (Selenium) testing Web /Mobile Applications
- Extensively worked on various testing types such as Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, Mobile testing, cross browser compatibility
- API testing using tools like Postman
- Define quantifiable automation strategy for Integration tests to improve coverage and reliability
- Experience of working with Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban) and distributed software systems and in cross functional teams - including developers, architects,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies
Good to have :
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Knowledge on Insurance or eCommerce domain
- Experience with performance and load testing (JMeter etc.)
- Designing and building advanced automated testing frameworks, tools, and automated test suites using Python/Java
- Scaling up test automation practices to ensure robust release quality and mapping to multiple environments
- Adopting industry best practices in automation to deliver better quality products
- Experience with the biomedical/healthcare industry is a plus.
- Experience building test automation systems for large scale software development projects
- At least 2+ years of test automation experience for web-based applications, APIs, and REST Services with Python and/or Java. Python is preferable.
- Need to possess hands-on CI experience with tools like Jenkins.
- Possess experience in understanding use case/functional stories and writing test cases, defect logging, and test reporting.
- Continuous focus and contribution in testing the areas of availability, scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Good to have experience in AWS services such as EC2, ELK, and AWS CLI.
- Familiar with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM, KANBAN.
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to not just test applications in a mundane/mechanical way this is the right place for you. Over the next few years, you will get to build automation tools & frameworks in order to productize testing itself at RIA. You will get to understand RIA’s applications inside out like no one does as you create, execute and automate testing at RIA. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-4 years of experience as QA Engineer with demonstrable experience in Manual testing
- Should be experienced in creating test case scenarios with clear articulation on how to define smoke tests, happy path tests, and end-to-end tests.
- Should be able to define user scenarios using black-box testing and also, identify possible failure modes using white-box testing.
- Should have experience using tools such as Selenium and TestRails.
- Should be hands-on in running queries on databases such as MySql or MongoDB.
- Should have the aptitude to learn automation tools such as Selenium or Appium and automate tests as they become repetitive.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with. There are no shortcuts in achieving greatness: It’s a lot of work. But once you’re at the top, you’ll enjoy the view.
● Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design
documents, providing timely feedback
● Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Prioritize and plan testing activities
● Should have a basic idea of automated testing
● Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
● Perform regression testing
● Hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software
● Knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
● Demonstrated experience developing test strategies and test execution
● Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
● Appium for automating Mobile Apps
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team
● Experience with working in a Mobile App application development
● Solid knowledge of SDLC, SQA methodology, and tools
● Writing automation scripts for Mobile Applications for iOS / Android
platforms using Appium
Role - Sr Quality Analyst
Location - Andheri (Mumbai)
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as automated QA tester is a plus
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
- Experienced in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Selector Web Elements, Particularly XPath
- Aware of Core Selenium concepts like different types of Wait, Complex X Paths, Selenium Grid etc.
- Expertise in Java programming language
- Knowhow of Jenkins and setting up a Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel.
- Experienced working in IDE : Preferably Eclipse.
- Experienced in Version Control tool : GIT or SVN.
- Experienced in Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- Experienced in Build Tools: ANT and Maven.
- Expertise in at least one programming language - Java/C#
Blackhawk Network is building a digital platform and products that bring people and brands together. We facilitate cross-channel payments via cash-in, cash-out, and mobile payments. By leveraging blockchain, smart contracts, serverless technology, real-time payment systems, we are unlocking the next million users through innovation.
Our employees are our biggest assets! Come find out how we engage, with the biggest brands in the world. We look for people who collaborate, who are inspirational, who have the passion that can make a difference by working as a team while striving for global excellence. You can expect a strong investment in your professional growth, and a dedication to crafting a successful, sustainable career for you. Our teams are composed of highly talented and passionate 'A' players, who are also invested in mentoring and enabling the best qualities. Our vibrant culture and high expectations will kindle your passion and bring out the best in you!
As a leader in branded payments, we are building a strong diverse team and expanding in ASIA PACIFIC –we are hiring in Bengaluru, India! This is an amazing opportunity for problem solvers who want to be a part of an innovative and creative Engineering team that values your contribution to the company. If this role has your name written all over it, please contact us to apply now with a resume so that we explore further and get connected.
What’s in it for you?
As a QA Engineer, you will join the Professional Services team headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, UK. This team is responsible for client specific implementations across multiple platforms and technologies. Our team members enjoy dealing with technical challenges in a fast-paced, collaborative, and positive environment. We value strong technical ability, great communication skills and a can-do attitude. This is a great role for someone who likes variety where no day is exactly the same.
Why work with us?
- We’re a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
- We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
- We’re committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
- We value teamwork, learning from failure, and innovation
- You have superb technical skills and you are always striving to improve
- You are passionate about creating world-class software
- You have a customer-first mindset
- You think positively, focus on solutions, and find opportunities instead of problems
- Creation of test strategies and plans
- Creation of test data and scenarios
- Execution of system testing
- Contribute to appropriate documentation
- Attend meetings and provide technical responses
- Contribute to estimates and supporting documentation verbally and in writing
- Manage own tasks to be delivered on-time and in-budget
- Support users in their execution of acceptance tests
- Provide support for deployed solutions, including testing fixes and changes
- Assist in ensuring the team’s success
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
- 4+ years of sustained software testing experience
- Experience of working across the full testing lifecycle
- Experience in creating optimal test strategies and test plans
- Expertise in automation and manual testing of APIs, UI, database and mobile apps
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (e.g. Selinium)
- Comfortable with SQL
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline is desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly responsive in resolving issues
- Creative in proposing new ideas
- Good team player with an attitude to contribute at all levels for the team's success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to degree level or similar in a computer related degree
Demonstrated ability to create complete test solution for applications/areas where no out of the box testing approach/solution exist.
Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
Proficient in automation technologies like Selenium, QTP, LoadRunner or JMeter.
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
We are looking for strong iOS Engineers with hands-on coding skills, who enjoy working in an environment that provides a high degree of ownership & autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Hands-on engineer with an eye for detail and an attitude to break things.
● Writes and executes tests to certify features.
● Test to detect regressions.
● Interfaces with Product Management, Design and Development teams to brainstorm feature and requirements.
● Is the quality gatekeeper for the products getting shipped to our users.
● A bachelor's degree in engineering with 5-9 yrs of product testing experience.
● Strong experience in testing native mobile apps (Android/iOS).
● Ability to plan, prioritize and execute in fast moving Agile sprints.
● Good Knowledge of test automation tools/frameworks (Selenium, Appium, XCUITest etc.)
● Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages.
● Ability to design and implement robust test automation framework for mobile apps.
● Setup and execute test script through CI/CD pipelines.
● Strong in taking ownership of QA deliverables.
● Excellent communication, documentation and reporting skills.
● Knowledge of proxy tools like Charles/Stetho/Fiddler to understand issues and raise it to the right channel.
● Strives for the best QA standards while working from Office/Home.
● A trouble shooter for junior members in the team.
Good to have:
● Prior experience in the video streaming domain.
● Strong debugging skills.
● Prior experience in games testing.
● Prior experience of a mobile app with 100 mn+ installs
● Prior experience in recruitment activities.
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing