- At TailNode, we are at the bleeding edge of this change.
- We conceptualize and develop products that are aimed to enable this transformation of the political architecture of the country.
- We leverage the best practices and insights of the technology world and apply them in our unique way to deliver impact on a massive scale.
- We want to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of this massive change and build new and exciting products with us.
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, scalable and robust services and applications
- Developing and managing databases and reporting tools
- Building intelligent messaging bots using web APIs
- Designing and developing robust RESTful APIs and other interfaces
- Integrating data storage solutions.
Required Skills :
- Ability to write clean, structured code in Ruby/Python with documentation.
- Proficiency in at least one Ruby frameworks (Ruby on Rails or Sinatra) or Python framework (Django or Flask)
- Clear understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to write well defined test cases using Minitest, RSpec or Unit testing framework.
- Experience in one of the following database technologies - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Proficiency in working with complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of design patterns, architectural best practices.
- Familiarity with RESTful web services.
- Knowledge of version control tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Working experience with Cloud Services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud is a plus.
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelors or a Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience of 3-5 years in software development.
Note : Other language candidates may apply only if they're expecting to work primarily on Ruby/Python.
About Tailnode Technology
About Company: Codezen Tech Solutions is a technical consultancy and development firm that believes in increasing transparency and efficiency using cloud based platforms. Your main role would be to take the lead of the Backend Development for various projects specifically in Nodejs with Express and Mongo/MySQL and Sequelize.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Expert in Nodejs
- Familiarity with backend automated testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with backend/API development
- Architect, develop and maintain backend libraries/codebase, database & server.
- Develop object-oriented software, with mastery of one or more relevant languages ( NodeJS, Django).
- Ability to operate independently without significant oversight
- Ability to build robust backend applications with a vision to scale
- Strong leadership skills and and ability to collaborate with multiple project stakeholders
- Understanding the requirement of a client, document the scope and chart out a plan of implementing the scope
- Work with design team to give inputs related to the wire-frames and then the design along with incorporating Client Feedback
- Explore the difference between B2B and B2C projects before implementing the code
- Work in teams of 2-3 on various projects as per the requirement using git as version control
- Having good knowledge of APIs creation and database architecture
- Good Grasp in respective technology (Nodejs)
- Documenting the process and main functions along the developing process
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing companies in India.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience required
- Strong hand on Node.js
- Excellent knowledge of using the Git version control system and deployment via Git.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action.
Senior Software Engineer (L4 - Tech Lead)
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Staff Software Engineer to lead the design and implementation phases of cloud-based distributed systems built to seamlessly scale to several million transactions per day.
As a Staff, Software Engineer (L4 - Tech Lead) in the Account Security team, you will lead the design and implementation phases of cloud-based distributed systems built to seamlessly scale to several million transactions per day. Not only will you be responsible for tackling some of the most complex and exciting technical problems in the industry, you will also be sharing your technical expertise with other engineers and leading them through an accelerated learning process.
You are intrigued by the intersection of the cloud, telecommunications and security spaces, how to harness the power of SMS and voice to enable millions of consumers to securely sign up and sign in every day using the services from the global brands they trust. You enjoy the challenge of owning a mission critical service and engineering it to work reliably in any circumstance.
You are also passionate about collaborating with multiple R&D and product teams, crafting together microservices and APIs that developers around the world will demonstrate to deliver new applications. You have strong communication skills, and a belief that team output is more important than individual output.
- 5+ years of experience working with modern agile product development teams of engineers, product managers and designers.
- 5+ years of Experience with SQL/NoSQL technology such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB understanding common use cases and performance pitfalls
- 2+ years of Experience dealing with event-driven architectures and message brokers such as RabbitMQ, KAFKA, ActiveMQ, etc and an in depth understanding of their use cases and pitfalls
- Versed in concepts such as DDD, SOLID, Cloud Native Patterns, distributed systems and architecture. Capable of understanding pitfalls and anticipating common failure modes of a microservice environment.
- Experienced in implementing prototypes and in practices and concepts such as MVP, A/B testing and feature toggles for rolling-out features to production.
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate effectively with technical and non technical partners
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- Passion for new technologies and proven capability in analysis and problem-solving.
- Strong troubleshooting and monitoring skills with practical experience in modern tools such as Kibana, Datadog, PagerDuty or related.
- Experience with our stack
- Track record as a full-stack engineer
- Experience with AWS related technologies
- Background in telecommunications domain
- Background in security domain
- BE AN OWNER: Take full end-to-end ownership of your services, from designing to operations and monitoring in production.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Provide a safe work environment that embraces failure as a way of learning and inspires our engineers to be inventive and motivated.
- NO SHENANIGANS: You always act in an honest, direct and transparent way and uphold our values.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Besides technical excellence, always keep in mind what is the business problem we are trying to solve for our customers and how our decisions impact them.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Evaluate opportunities, risk and technical strategies and provide key findings to internal partners.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in a fast paced environment. It is key for you to understand, document and define risks that drive and enhance the organization's ability to prioritize while advising the business of these priorities.
- BE BOLD: Drive architecture and building systems for multiple orders of magnitude of growth. Every big idea starts small: open up the boundaries and keep raising the bar as solving small problems can bring big results. Never settle and keep pushing yourself and the teams forward.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Coach, mentor and inspire engineering teams by building and ensuring a safe and inclusive environment where all voices can be heard.
- DRAW THE OWL: Influence teams to continuously be improving while supporting progressive ways to solve problems; adopt new technologies and strategies where applicable.
- DON’T SETTLE: Always look for the next opportunity for Twilio to improve our quality, reliability and security to continuously earn our customers trust.
Our developers build the leading Twilio Verify service used by millions of customers around the world. Every day we push the boundaries of web-scale service delivery, operating with utmost reliability the API services that secure the online presence of the biggest brands. We are passionate about crafting simple APIs that developers will love.
By joining us you will have the opportunity to work on the next generation of Twilio multi factor authentication and identity verification services with a team of forward-thinking and supportive professionals who will care about helping you on a successful career path. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office in Bangalore, India. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio
|• 3+ years development and delivery experience with Java, Springboot, Micriservices, JPA and from reputable institutes
• Solid experience with application frameworks such as Springboot and strong familiarty with micro services architecture and design patterns
• Familiarity with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc
• Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
• Exposure to CI/CD using Gitlab, Jenkins preferred
• Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, EFK Stack is preferred
• Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL etc.)
• Exposure to product development is preferred
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective design, development and maintenance of multiple micro services in Java Springboot deployed in cloud within containers consuming data present in relational as well as NoSQL databases.
o The microservices shall expose APIs which allow ease of integration with variety of client apps
o Microservices should handle a scale of thousands of requests per second
• Develop communication patterns between microservices which are efficient, lightweight and secured using Kafka
• Debugging issues on a live setup
• Lead a small team of engineers
• Create test cases and technical documentation
• Maintain a high level of code quality and consistency by adhering to and enhancing the coding standards, design methodology and programming practices
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience in Python, Django, Flask, Bottle, Design Patterns, Web Services (SOAP/HTTP, REST APIs)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Postgress, MongoDB.
- Experience with cache-store / message broker like Redis / RabbitMQ / Kafka
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in front-end development using react.js is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial /bitBucket.
- DevOps knowledge to deploy code in production and hands-on experience with docker / Kubernetes.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a reputed Institute
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- 3+ years of experience in Python and Django
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS - Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: PHP/ASP.NET/MVC
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytic tools
Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Responsible to Code, Test, Deploy and Scale SaaS-based Products using PHP, MySQL, with Laravel and Lumen MVC framework.
- Can write functional requirement documents and guides others within the project / team.
- Develop, write and implement software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Integrate / Develop to third-party APIs.
- Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code; perform code review of junior members.
- Azure or Aws cloud knowledge is good to have.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, GIT.
- Build and implement web applications and back-end services that integrate with mobile applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Strong coding experience with Laravel (5.5 and above) and Lumen
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter / YII / Zend / Joomla / Drupal etc will be a plus point.
- Must have used frameworks such as JQuery /Angular/ React JS/Backbone.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and OOPs concepts.
- Experience with databases like MySQL / MariaDB / Postgres.
- Experience in Source Code Versioning GitHub / GitLab / BitBucket and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of XML / JSON and third-party APIs.
- Good to have skills: knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB; Exposure to Varnish, Redis, Elastic Search, Apache Solr.
- Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
Understanding of web and application security (OWASP)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication with good analytical and multitasking skills
We are looking for a full-time remote Senior Backend Developer who has worked with big data and stream processing, to solve big technical challenges at scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations. You will get the opportunity to be involved in the big data engineering, novel machine learning pipelines and highly scalable backend development. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists and CTO.
1) Writing well tested, readable code using Python that is capable of processing large volumes of data
2) Experience with cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure or AWS are essential
3) The ability to work to project deadlines efficiently and with minimum guidance
4) A positive attitude and love working within a global distributed team
1) Highly proficient working with Python
2)Comfort working with large data sets and high velocity data streams
3) Experienced with microservices and backend services
4) Good relational and NoSQL database working knowledge
5) An interest in healthcare and medical sectors
6) Technical degree with minimum of 2 plus years- backend data heavy development or data engineering experience in Python
7) Desirable ETL/ELT
8) Desirable Apache Spark and big data pipelines, and stream data processing (e.g. Kafka, Flink, Kinesis, Event Hub)
Location : Andheri east, Mumbai
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 days
- Create algorithms from scratch.
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team.
- Back-test and create a hypothesis as desired by the research team.
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team.
- Deploy websockets, Django, rest API's & dynamic TCP, UDP based data flow.
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control.