We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
- 2 to 3years of professional experience as a Mobile app developer
- Should have had the experience of working with team as well as working directly with customers.
- Hands on experience in anycross platform mobile app development frameworks(React Native preferably, but not mandatory).
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal as well as written) is a necessity.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- Ensure that theapplicationis optimized for various devices
- Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
- Plan the layout of the applicationto support different device screen size.
- Test application to ensurequalityand efficiency
- Work with Clients directly to resolve issues as well as understand their requirements
One of the fastest-rising startups in the #EdTech space, Yocket is poised to revolutionize the study abroad industry.
Are you someone who believes in the power of technology and likes to challenge traditional ways of working? If yes, then Yocket is the place to be at! Join our young and dynamic team in this journey to becoming a great company with jolly employees! Recently we were chosen as Top 100 Indian Startups by Google And MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts - Education!
We believe that every mind has its style of learning. At Yocket, you get the freedom to experiment with ideas and execute those. However, responsibility, ownership, and a drive to excel should be your key motivators. You are the only master of your work.
We are looking for driven individual to work in a data-driven product management team, helping impact the user experience on our product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to drive our user behavior and steer the product vision. You will study user behavior in depth to validate critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of product managers, software engineering, data analytics, user experience, and customer service.
This role is a good fit for someone who is creative yet highly data-driven and who has strong customer focus and 'product sense', combined with an established track record in user behavior analysis.
- Perform strategic and ad-hoc data work in support of Product Managers
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
- Experience working in areas such as data warehousing, databases, data visualization, statistics, data analysis, A/B Experiments, reporting, basic machine learning and modelling.
- Ability to work with large data sets and to interpret them statistically along with strong problem solving skills is required.
- Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data and share the insights with key stakeholders
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes
- Experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Comfortable with fast-pace and ambiguity in a start-up environment
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Create the team’s analysis roadmap and prioritize
More than 3 years of experience. Depth knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio, Google analytics, CleverTap, MixedPanel.
Should have team handling experience.
Efficient with tools like WebEngage, Google Analytics, JIRA, Advance Excel, tech docs, PRD
Experience with database and/or spreadsheet software, such as PostgreSQL and Excel
Good understanding of writing DB queries.
Degree in statistics, engineering or a related discipline and a passion or expertise in data and statistical analysis.
Experience performing various forms of online research.
Significant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and fix problems
Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadline.
- Functional knowledge of Business Operations Software like Leap Squared is a plus
- Knowledge of Web and App analytics tools is a plus.
- Having experience with working with products teams closely is a plus.
- Our work timings are flexible, and we work five days a week
- Our culture promotes creativity and encourages teammates to present their ideas. We work hard while balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- We value passion, and if you also believe in creating a direct impact on an organization's growth, we are a place to be!
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS, Azure and GCP
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS, Azure, GCP cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS, Azure Infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
Founded in 2018, HighLevel Inc. (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop shop for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works entirely remote across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focussed on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
HighLevel Inc is looking for an Infrastructure (DevOps) for our WordPress Hosting & Reselling Product. The MVP is already out in beta and we have proof of adoption. You will need to own this product and scale it to match the competition. You will be supported by a team of fullstack devs and other infra specialists, designers, other teams & guided by the leadership. You will be required to build scalable infrastructure choices to provide a reliable, predictable and scalable managed WordPress hosting experience for our clients. You will also help the team in monitoring and reducing our infrastructure costs by making smart trade-offs and infrastructure related decisions.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Own and build a strategy to scale our new WordPress hosting product from an infrastructure stand-point
- Work with your colleagues to build a scalable and cost-effective managed wordpress hosting infrastructure that provides a reliable experience to our clients
- Setup monitoring and alerting systems to have visibility into the health of WordPress instances hosted with us
- Perform benchmark tests against the competition to test our site speed, load times and infra scalability
- Guide support and customer success teams in understanding the product in greater detail
- Work with product team to deliver a managed WordPress hosting experience that is user friendly and at-par with the best available options in the market
Your Core Skills
- You to dig into problems and do not rest until you have a solution
- You are comfortable using Terraform
- You have a deep understanding of GCP (or AWS) ecosystem and have deployed large complex web apps in the past
- You have a working knowledge of a variety of databases like SQL, Mongo, Firestore or other NoSQL DBs
- You have experience using jenkins
- You have worked on high-availability & scalable deployments
- B2B SaaS or agency experience
- Basic understanding of the WordPress ecosystem
- Linux Administration experience
- 2-3 years of experience in development using core Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Should have knowledge of Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of RDBMS like PostGreSQL
- Having worked with tools like bitbucket, Jenkins, Jira etc would be an added advantage
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in multi-threaded server side Java programming
- Working knowledge on web services.
- Working knowledge on hibernate and springs framework.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Should have worked in SDLC environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
Certa (getcerta.com) is a Silicon Valley-based tech product start-up that is automating the vendor, supplier, and other stakeholder onboarding processes (think background checks, agreements, and the works) for companies across industries and geographies. With multiple Fortune-500 and Fortune-1000 clients, at Certa's tech team, you will be working on stuff that is changing the way huge companies do business.
The DevOps engineers will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant AWS infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. The DevOps engineers will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. The engineers will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by AWS.
- Build and manage the AWS foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Monitor Infra Performance, build monitors and alerts.
- Engineer solutions on AWS foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security Standards
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Update support and operational documentation as required
Qualifications And Experience
• 1 > year experience in working as a Devops.
• Experience of building a range of Services in AWS including EC2, S3, VPC, Lambda, RDS, Fargate/ECS, Aurora Serverless
• Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
• Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
• Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
• Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
• Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application ‘pods’ to provide AWS specific capability/skills required to deliver the service.
• Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
• Risk management effectiveness
• Excellent skills in at least one of following: Python, GO etc.
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management
• A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programs, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
• A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
To know more about us, please visit www.centiro.com
Working at Centiro is different. Inspiring, challenging and rewarding. We are on a rapid path of expansion and are looking for talents with a passion and drive to make a difference. This is an exciting time to be joining & strengthening the team and shape the future together.
What will you do?
As an Application Specialist (AS), you are responsible for analysing customer requirements, developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and/or EDI and SQL queries. AS is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include understanding product architecture, design dependencies, troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the development team.
Initially you will learn how our systems function and as you progress you can decide your area of specialization. You create your path; the possibilities are limitless. We work in self-organized teams with varied skills and as an organization follows/obeys a holarchy instead of a hierarchy. In a holarchy, each person’s value comes from his or her individuality and uniqueness instead of rank or seniority.
Who are you?
You are a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations and how the world of digital affects the modern business. Always with the customer in focus.
You are expected to try, test, learn and implement. You are encouraged to seize opportunities and continuously develop with Centiro’s robust confidence in your ability. You are spurred by continuous improvements and seeing things from a new perspective.A collaborative mindset and aptitude are more important than prestige and personal priorities. With all tasks, everyone is equal in helping each other succeed.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in computer science, engineering from reputed institute
- 2-6 years of proven experience working with system integrations and worked with SQL, MS .Net, Database- MS SQL / Oracle, SQL Server Management Studio, Web services, SFTP
- Working Knowledge of different file formats like IFTMIN, XML, CSV, JSON
- Understands and learns the Software configuration and follows the steps to configure / implement / integrate company or 3rd party products and support client requests.
- Hands-on testing experience to validate integrations / solutions developed and implemented. Has worked with testing tools like SOAPUI/ ReadyAPI/ Postman
- Collaborate with business and technical partners to capture - understand requirements, estimate efforts, and deliver appropriate specification to drive the solutions
- Effectively communicate to management, business owners, and customer stakeholders as well as working closely with software developers.
- Able to define project requirements and manage/Lead small projects independently
- Proven problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and be able to organize their own workload by staying agile and responsive to team needs. Knowledge of JIRA, BMC remedy, Service Now.
Good to have :
- Working knowledge of Supply chain and logistics domain / supply chain ERP - solutions
- Exposure to release cycle, Power BI , Graylog, Grafana
- Experience working with Label scripting in languages like zebra and mark point
- Knowledge of C# , VB script
Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
Familiarity with Cryptocurrency Exchange, Bots, Staking, Liquidity Solution, Swapping platform, Mining Pool, Crypto Farming Platforms, Crypto Wallets, Leverage, Margin and Futures trading, DeFi systems, STO/ICO/IEO, etc.
Strong software development background
Experience working with large codebases
Experience working with open-source projects
Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
Familiarity with basic cryptography
Familiarity with P2P networks
Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
Strong knowledge of STL, C++11 ( In the case of a blockchain based on C++ )
Proficiency in the Qt Widgets module ( Applies to projects where a GUI wallet application is needed )