Have at least 2 years of experience with two or more development languages. Experience
working on Python is a MUST and that on JAVA is nice to have.
- Experience in building web platform with Angular 9+ (React could be an alternative) is a MUST
- Experience in building applications with containerization like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in writing relatively complex DB queries (preferably SQL Server, MySQL). Experience working on No-SQL DB is nice to have.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs using Python and web frameworks such as Spring MVC, Flask
- Experience in working in any of the ORM tools like SQLAlchemy, SQLObject, Storm, Django
- Skillful in writing high-quality, well-tested code
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Key competencies required: Problem-Solving, Analytical, Collaboration, and Accountability
- An influencer by always advocating for technical excellence and innovation while being open to change when needed
- Resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Advantage if has a working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- Have knowledge of Test Driven Development
About Gracira Technologies
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work.
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e. g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, . NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions. Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest.
About the platform: We are solving an interesting problem and changing the way healthcare businesses in the US communicate with their patients.
- Bachelor's/Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics or related discipline is NOT MANDATORY. Skills and passion to build products that people love are mandatory. :)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Full-stack experience working with backend programming languages as we believe engineers can do anything and everything and so everyone at Emitrr works full-stack.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles with experience with working on popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in building performant mobile apps in iOS or Android on react native is a plus
- Professional experience in enterprise java software development using Spring MVC framework , RESTful APIs and SOA
- Experience working in Cloud(AWS)
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- API Development experience
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as ELK, Splunk
- Experience with Selenium for UI automated tests written in Cucumber or Scala
- Able to handle day-to-day challenges and owning the resolution of issues as they arise.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
Tax Block(https://taxblock.in/" target="_blank">https://taxblock.in/) is well funded, operationally profitable, tying up with new business houses and SMEs, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
We are looking to build multiple products to excel in different financial markets- Investment Management, Trading, Lending, Insurance, Payment/Wallets and many more.
We need go-getters. Someone with a sound knowledge and understanding of Indian investment and capital market, in nutshell - how money works.
We're looking for a Full-stack developer(Node/Redux/React/
- Strong Coding Skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Full stack experience preferably with NodeJS, Angular/React, Java/.Net/Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Microservices
• Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
• Experience and track record in following platforms - Python, Node.JS, Angular/React
• Knowledge on Ionic and React-Native would be an added advantage for Android-iOS app development
• Working experience on building FinTech products will be great.
• Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
• Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
. Experience with big data solutions and Data science would be added advantage
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
Job Description :
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience building complex web application.
- Hands on experience with programming stacks like MEAN, MERN, LAMP
- Participate in software/product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Should have good knowledge on build tools like Maven, NPM, NODEJS.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers; awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Should have a good understanding of database concepts.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, VSTS)
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working on Cloud[AWS/Azure] based environment is a huge plus
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Ability to work with project delivery goal as mindset.
- Use advanced modelling tools & techniques to build full stack applications.
- Strong understanding on how to document and create a functional plan for complex project.
- Knowledge of creating Information Architecture, Server Architecture & State-flow diagram to better understand complex project.
- Ability to take risks, strive for learning & implementing new practice with maintaining project deliverables.
- Be seen as a leader for a group of engineers working to quickly design, prototype and build new features per requirement.
- Strong ability to handle a naive team & able to get the required output delivered.
- Build scalable/reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Interact with other team leads and departments to accomplish a project requirement.