Return Prime is a micro saas changing the perception of returns for top brands across the globe. In a short span of year, we power over 3000 eCommerce merhcants across 78+ countries. We are growing rapidly and looking to add another hustler with hands on experience of building scalable application. If you want to be a part of lean team and build the future of returns in eCommerce, show us what makes you different from rest?
You are one among us if you are a good fit for below skills :
● Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Back-end developer.
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
● Hands on experience with JS, ES6, NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB, Building.
● REST APIs and GraphQL- Excellent analytical skills.
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Understanding of Shopify and Shopify Apps is a plus.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Ability to work with uncertainty and accomplish goals.
● Ability to research and make strategic decisions on the breadth of technologies necessary for success.
● Ability to contribute strategic insights into the vision and mission of our company.
● Having an entrepreneurial bent of mind- able to take a vision in words and ideas, and translate them into technical problems and implement the solution.
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
· Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
· At least 2 years of experience building iOS-based applications utilizing hybrid technologies
· At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or Openshift
· Experience integrating with native device API’s (iOS)
· Experience with front-end and/or mobile-specific testing frameworks
· Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
· Knowledge of building and consuming RESTful APIs
· Excellent sense of web design, passionate about creating and refining great mobile user experiences.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
· Strong collaboration skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proficient with Apache Cordova framework
· Built or maintained custom Cordova plugin
Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS
· Understanding of Apple certificate and profile management
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
This profile is expected to lead a team of software developers thus team management at task level is required.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the
interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers
into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications:
● 1-3 Years Experienced
● Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages
● Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
JD for Position: Developer / Senior Developer – Back End
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 years - 6 years
We love solving hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding. You will have an opportunity to create products that will disrupt the industry. Providing customer delight is not just a phrase for us - It’s our mantra, Voice will always be heard - we encourage different points of view.
Do you aspire to be a tech ninja?
DO you have a passion for building products in India and change the worldview that we are just about services?
We want people who go deep and understand the fundamentals
- Development and maintenance of automatic regression tests suites used in the product delivery process
- Development and maintenance of testing frameworks supporting the automatic regression testing
- Management and tracking of automatic regression test suite execution
- You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- We’re looking for 2 - 6 years of experience. However, the number is irrelevant if you have the necessary skills.
- Good exposures to RESTful API concept and JSON
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS.
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, GIT
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing) / banking knowledge.
- Product experience
- Startup experience
- Technologies that are Self taught
- Contributed to stock exchange etc
- Open source contributions
- Any of your work in public that we can see
Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our Core Team. The Core team is responsible for the platform comprising multiple microservices which drive Udrive, from onboarding to billing.
As a Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) you...
- will work with a cross-functional agile team on the backend systems that power our platform
- are somebody who is familiar with state of the art technology and development stack and best-practices, you have the option to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmap of the team
- significantly contribute with your day to day work and deliverables to the overall success of our product
- contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning
- You have close contact with our product and QA team and help them troubleshoot, debug, and maintain a high quality of our product
- You have a track record in building web applications in agile environments.
- You have experience using any frontend frameworks like Vue.js, React or Angular
- You have experience in test-driven development
- You have very good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation and CI. Continuous Delivery is in our DNA.
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture
- You are great at communicating with people, motivating everyone and getting the whole team on the same page
- Fluency in English
The most important one: willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don't expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech-stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Extensive web services development with RESTful interfaces
- Integration of data storage solutions, Solution for MongoDB, API Integration
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of applications target for the range of any kind of web application API development and Solidity experience is better if candidate has knowledge.
- Primary focus will be development of React based web applications and their integration with back-end API services.
- Independent practitioner and advanced programmer and will be working alongside cross platform engineers and testers on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and bug fix.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Engagement in client communication, requirement collection, analysis, and documentation activities, in case if it would require.
- Design and Implement Architecture solutions
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Able to make sure that the platforms keep up with high standards of scalability, stability, security, and performance.
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Troubleshooting bug reports and help to establish ambitious goals to improve our codebase in general
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Node JS
- Should have worked on at least one Node JS framework
- Must have worked on Agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, Postman, REST API
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English)
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
How we work?
- Microsoft Teams is our go to tool for daily communication
- We conduct daily standups and team meetings over Teams
- We encourage open discussion and debate, and place tremendous value on ownership and founder mindset.
- We value: design + amazing UI/UX, documentation, To-Do lists and Data based decision.
- We're distributed but not alone! We might be working around the world but we believe in the value in getting to know each other outside of working hours
- We get together for a bi-weekly townhall and frequent destressing session with a certified healer!
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% remote workplace model
- Health Insurance of Rs. 3L
- Top performers eligible for attractive equity options
- Mental Health Consultations
- Company sponsored upskilling courses
- Growth Hours: 40 hours every year
- The chance to give back with 40 hours for community causes
- Fun company retreats twice a year
- Access to a Financial Advisor
Strong knowledge of MYSQL/PostGreSQL; Knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, Couch DB is preferred.
Expertise in application development, databases, version control, and deployment. Skill - Node.js,
Experience of AWS or GCP - especially services such as Lambda or google app engine
Solid grasp of Service-oriented architecture. Web Services implementation on a medium to large scale
Solid understanding of scaling mobile app services. Having worked the backend of an Android app is preferred
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Happy to deal with, and contribute to, an environment of daily builds Has worked in small teams, is versatile. Work within short timelines and be receptive to business needs. Can work closely with Digital, Product, Operations teams.
Desirable Social Attributes:
Has contributed to one or more Open Source projects through own initiative. Has provided a high quality answer to a question posted on StackOverflow.
As a Software Developer who would work independently, the candidate is expected actively acquire problems and deliver solutions as well as guide the team technically. Such a problem solver would obviously be a self starter with a high level of curiosity rather than a programming language specialist.
He/she would be required to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline, clear and engaged communication, and attention to detail. The role would include custom web application development on (most typically on Node.js and PHP/Python), databases (most typically MySql and MongoDb), version control (github), testing (necessarily through test scripts written before code is written), daily builds and eventual deployment onto AWS or GCP.
Attributes of the ideal candidate:
Highly productive software developer with the proven aptitude to understand and apply technology
Determination to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals over open-ended investigation
Always learning, evolving, and sharing what you know
Inspired by complex, varied problems and rapid change
Open-minded, flexible, and curious about new and better ideas
Understanding and solving real business needs at a large scale by applying your analytical problem-solving skills
Designing & building solutions for edge layers applications like GraphQL
Identifying and optimising performance bottlenecks
Architecting and building a robust, scalable, and highly available solutions for use cases like real time updates, data parsing and aggregation
Leading cross-functional initiatives and collaborating with engineers across teams
Hands on experience in Scala, NodeJs or Rust
A strong problem-solving skill and reasoning ability
Good to Have:
Experience in developing, performant & high throughput systems
Strong system designing skills, preferably in designing edge layer applications
Experience in functional programming, preferably with a working knowledge of type classes
Experience in writing testable programs.
Experience in working with the AWS stack
Prior experience with GraphQL
Experience in identifying and optimising hotspots and performance bottlenecks
An understanding of operating systems and networking fundamentals
Note: Applications accepted only from candidates who have worked in product based companies
Job Description :
- 3 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry