All candidates applying should be familiar with the following:
Designation: Software Engineer or Sr. Software Engineer
You Should Be Able To Build And Maintain:
- Applications and services using C#
- Web applications using ASP.NET Web Forms
- APIs using ASP.NET Web API
- Responsive layouts with CSS and HTML using modern browser technologies
- Data Access Layers using ADO.NET
- Clean and testable code
- Datastores using MSSQL
- Source Code Management with Git and GitHub
Bonus Points For:
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Methodologies, Algorithms, and data structures.
- Solid principles and design patterns
- Experience in working on cloud-native architecture or working with Cloud vendors such as Azure, AWS
- Understanding of tools like Swagger, Postman, etc
- Experience working on Open source software
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
Immediate joining or less than 45 days notice period preferred
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over delightful user experience
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
About Softlink Global Pvt. Ltd.
Softlink Global is one of the leading IT product based companies focused on highly dynamic logistics industries across Globe!. Our acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with no customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
● You have good understanding of the fundamentals of data science/algorithms or
● Preferably you should have done some project or internship related to the field
● Knowledge of SQL is a plus
● A deep desire to learn new things and be a part of a vibrant start-up. You will
have a lot of freehand and this comes with immense responsibility - so it is
expected that you will be willing to master new things that come along!
What you will get to do?
● Build cloud-based services and/or user interfaces
● Participating in all aspects of software development activities, including design,
coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, and code/API documentation
● Be the first few members of a growing technology team
.Net core-3years experience, OOA, Coding, Web API, Rest API, any cloud, any DB
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents software according to systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Responsible for preparing design documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, string, and parallel testing.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs. Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability. Drafts revise and maintain test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
Injala specializes in creating innovative insurance technology solutions, which are actively
disrupting the insurance marketplace. We are constantly growing, multinational company,
while continuously providing a dynamic, progressive, and all-around fun environment. Our
mission is to make risk management manual data entry and processing a thing of the past. We
are a group of like-minded people who strive to create technology solutions that point not only
an industry, but an entire generation towards the future.
We always start with the “why” and work backwards through the “how.” Failing forward is
encouraged—this leads to innovation, critical thinking, constant improvement, and intense
commitment to quality and excellence. Our culture? Make work and play indistinguishable.
Committing to professional and personal development. Keeping diversity at the forefront of our
endeavors. Being environmentally conscious. Dedicated to community development through
charitable contributions and servant leadership.
We are a close team of enthusiastic tech and communications advocates who are passionate
about what we do and are looking for people who are interested in a ground-floor opportunity
with a company poised for tremendous growth.
We want to discover the next marketing superstar. Do you have what it takes to be get in on
the ground-floor of a dynamic, expanding team and make yourself indispensable?Market
yourself to us with the same passion you will market our products
Job Summary Are you naturally curious?
Our engineering squad is linked together by insatiable curiosity and a burning desire to
innovate to create the best possible product while fostering the success of our rapidly growing
brand. They have a keen ability to recognize key patterns and trends, while effectively
communicating with key stakeholders to execute development and drive profitable growth.
All rights reserved. Injala is a federally registered trademark. All information is this document is confidential.
Build software using languages and technologies of the .
Produce code using .NET languages (.Net Core and Microsoft technologies)
Upgrade, configure, and debug existing systems
Provide technical support for web, desktop, and/or mobile applications
Participate in requirements analysis
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Test and deploy applications and systems
Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
Improve existing software
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Skills and Qualifications
Proven experience as a .NET developer or application developer
Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and SQL server and design/architectural patterns (e.g.,
Knowledge of at least one .NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic, .NET, etc.)
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
Understanding of agile methodologies
Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills
Ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision
Firm grasp of English language (both written and verbal).
Attention to detail
Benefits Open-door culture
Early joining bonus
5-day work week
Potential for rewards and recognitions
Celebrations for events and festivals
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
• Strong knowledge of microservices based architecture model.
• Good knowledge of messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ. Prefer a candidate who had earlier used messaging for a chat type solution or developed high transaction messaging queues.
• Should have experience in Elastic Search and Kibana.
• Good understanding of RESTful architecture, database technologies (both SQL - and NoSQL). • Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints. • Should have understanding of scaling applications, and know the bottlenecks involved in resource optimization.
• Proficient in MS concepts like Asp.net, C#, MVC, webservices (development and consumption), API development • Should have experience in Agile, iterative and Scrum based projects. • Should have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, Design Principles like SOLID, and Gang of Four Design patterns.
- Strong experience working as a .Net developer.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise-grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and deployment environments.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in Microsoft ASP, C#, SQL server, and github.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Good communication skills.
We are seeking Sr. Software Engineers with hands-on C++/C# programming and unit testing skills. This person will be responsible to design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for laboratory medical device new product development. The incumbent practices code quality, refactoring and unit testing.
- Prototype, design, implement, unit test and maintain Windows based software applications
- Participate in cross-functional project teams to develop medical device software
- Work with multi-discipline teams on new production introduction project while adhering to software development and source control processes
- Document software, write technical specifications for interfaces and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field with no less than 6+ years of experience
- Experience designing and developing C++/C# based solutions and experience with any user interface development (UWP / WPF)
- Expert in Unit Testing, OOA/OOD development methodologies and design principles
- Experience in Agile development processes and philosophies
- History of timely delivery while ensuring a quality focus
- Ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment where continuous improvement is a way of life
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction.
Nice to Have
- Experience in medical device design & development is a plus
- Experience in IVD instrumentation, such as clinical chemistry, immunoassay, hematology, urinalysis, molecular, microbiology or flow cytometry systems is a plus
- Understanding of software development processes for a regulated environment (ISO9000/FDA) is a plus
- Experience in software code and build management is a plus