What we are looking for:-
About Aurum PropTech
Role: Engineer/Sr Engineer -Java
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
The Product Development Engineer is responsible for the front-end development of modules for enlivening CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrating them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and follow the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Hands-on Experience with Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA and RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology-related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
Here's what you will be doing:
• Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar enduser experiences
• Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
• Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Who Can Apply?
• 2020/2021 Graduates (No Active Backlogs)
• Students with 7 and above CGPA can apply.
• Participation in Coding Events is an added advantage
Key Technical Skills
Key Skills required:
Software Ideology : Design Pattern , SOLID principle , YAGNI , KISS , Microservices, CLEAN/LAYERED architecture.
Framework: Spring (Boot, MVC, DataJPA, Security), JMS(Rabbit MQ/Apache camel/active MQ), ORM tool(Criteria API/Criteria Builder/Query DSL/Springdata JPA), REST(Jersey, Spring MVC , Feign Client) , Vaadin/GWT/jHipster/Google Polymer
Database : RDMS(Oracle/, Postgresql) , NoSql(MongoDB). Subversion : SVN , Git
Preferred Knowledge: Angular, HTML/CSS, Kotlin, Kafka , JUnit/TestNG , Docker, Kubernetes
Key Responsibilities & deliverables:
- Responsible for writing business logic and integrating it end to end (from DB-WS to UI & vice versa).
- Creating Rest endpoints to be used by other applications which will suffice the business requirements.
- Deploying the applications in cloud
- Lead and develop engineers in the engineering
- Lead technical risk mitigation, design and planning activities
- This role requires a level of technical experience and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively as a team player with our internal
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’
- Improve development efficiency with new tools/frameworks
- Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work
- Write the web services and APIs used by dependent application
- Database creation, integration, and
- Cloud Knowledge
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side software
- Cloud computing integration
- API integration
- Security audit
clubb.fit is working towards a vision of normalising sports and fitness as an everyday part for Indian adults and kids. We want to create a community of fitness and sports enthusiasts, and convert those non-enthusiasts into enthusiasts!
As a developer, you will have a chance to work on all aspects of our tech, and have freedom to experiment and fail. We see tech as an integral part of making the customer journey more engaging. So if you are somebody who looks at an app and thinks "oh I think these guys should also have this exciting xyz feature added", then we are the right team for you.
We would like you to help us improve the platform at a fast pace.
We are a small team, and everyone has the freedom to express and introduce ideas. You will work closely with the founding team and help them execute their vision through your tech super power.
● Bachelors in Software or related field
● 5+ years of professional software development experience
● Strong scripting and programming skills, at least one of Python, Java or Go.
● Application architecture and design patterns
● Strong unit test and debugging skills. Create and execute software tests (regression testing)
● Experience with microservice architecture
● Database integration and maintenance experience, preferably in mongoDB.
● Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
● Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
● Having experience with Big Data tools like Apache Kafka, Airflow is a plus
● Good to have hands-on with AWS/Azure/GCP cloud
Mandate Skills : .Net, C#, SQL and WebAPI
Good to have: Angular.js
TVS Next Culture
Above all else we are a culture of Supercharged transformation.
We are made of talented people but are powered by teams - we are exponentially more valuable when aligned and working together.
We push boundaries of whats possible, set clear, actionable goals and have high expectations for our performance.
Aim to Amaze
We take supercharged approach to deliver value, meaning we do everything in our power not just to satisfy but to amaze our clients. Our clients expect world-class experience from us, because thats what we promised. Aim to Amaze, and never miss!
Help each other thrive
Engage compassionately by recognizing that people have experiences and perspectives that differ from our own. We know that not everything is about us, and that we succeed when the people around us succeed.
Great just isnt good enough here. Nexians are encouraged to lead by example, seek to solve big challenges, set measurable and actionable goals, and continuously learn, iterate and improve.
Come Equipped With:
Technical Skills : .Net Stack: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC 5.0+, Web API, Micro Services, OOPS, Design Patterns, LINQ, Java script, jQuery, CSS, SQL Server 2012+, HTML 5
Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
Familiarity with the .NET framework
Familiarity with the Entity Framework 4.5
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Proficient in SQL and stored procedures (MS SQL Server, TSQL )
Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,SVN
Familiarity with continuous integration