Join us to be part of our legacy projects and make it big.
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Support the Technical Lead/Architect in developing artifacts such as high level design, technical design, etc.
- Help project manager/lead/pre sales with precise estimates keeping in mind risks and dependencies
- Quick to spot and analyse bottlenecks and bugs, and provide solutions
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
- Manage and lead a team proactively providing guidance and mentoring as required
- Perform independent code reviews and guide junior team members for correction
Mandatory (Minimum 3 years of working experience)
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Well versed with writing medium to complex SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures
- Knowledge of JEE technologies and specifications such as JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JPA etc.
- Knowledge of web and application servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, Jetty, Jboss/Wildfly, Weblogic / Websphere
- Good Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Well versed with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Experience on both SQL and No-SQL databases like oracle/ MySQL, Mongo DB / Cassandra.
- Good knowledge of working with micro services based architecture
- Experience with enterprise grade applications and 3rd party application integrations
- Well versed with using source code repositories like Git, SVN, BitBucket etc.
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
Good To Have
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience in integration technologies like Apache Camel, Mulesoft
- Experience in any of the frontend technologies Angular/ReactJs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Preferred: Graduate or Post Graduate with specialization related to Computer Science or IT
About Rishabh Software
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
- Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
- Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
- Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
- Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
- Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
- Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
- Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
- Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
- Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
- Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
- Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
Navtech is a premier IT Consulting and Services company. Navtech was established to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud - first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best - in - class technology solutions to our clients at scale.
We deliver to our clients globally from our state - of - the - art design and development centers in Seattle, Hyderabad, and Pune. We're a fast - growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe.
We're a fast - growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as a Python Developer at Navtech, you will :
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life - cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user - facing elements with server - side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back - end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly :
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object - relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience/Knowledge with SSH and working with Ubuntu systems.
- Experience/Knowledge working with queues and background jobs
- Experience/Knowledge working with ReST API
- Experience/Knowledge working with Containers, Docker, AWS
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Experience/Knowledge with MongoDB (preferred, not mandatory)
- Experience/Knowledge with VueJS (preferred, not mandatory)
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master's Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
Why Navtech :
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
Job Requirements :
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- 4+ years of microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
- Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
- Full stack development with Angular 8 experience will be a plus
- Experience with test driven software development
- Exposure to telecom domain
- ETOM/ SID which make the TM Forum framework
- Reunion is a fintech startup with a mission to make Real Estate Finance ($100B+ industry) frictionless by disintermediation, open access & smart tech.
- Reunion was founded in August 2021 and is presently in stealth mode.
- We are backed by some of the top industry operators, strategists & investors.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to setup & manage the back end for our website / PWA / app.
- You will be working with the CTO / VP Engineering & will have close interaction with the founding team as well.
- This is a full-time role with remote workplace and flexible timings
What are we looking for in the candidate?
- Logical & independent thinker; problem solver; result oriented; takes ownership; entrepreneurial
- Experience in writing production quality code in NodeJS, Python, Java, Firebase
- Hands on experience in design web application using ExpressJS, Koa, Django
- Experience in designing and developing REST API. Familiarity with GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with in-memory databases like Redis or MemCache & webserver like Apache, Nginx.
- Experience in stress testing and unit testing and familiarity with testing platforms is a plus
- Proven experience in implementing user authentication and authorization in distributed systems.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable system.
- Working experience with one of the cloud services like GCP, AWS , Azure, etc.
- Writes & maintains clean code, uses clear & concise variable nomenclatures
- Knowledge of low-code / no-code tools to expedite production is a plus
- Engineering degree; Computer Science preferably
- Clear communication, strong inter-personal skills, ability to work cohesively in teams
What are the expectations from this role?
- Develop & maintain the back end for our product
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and user stories
- Contribute in strategic decisions of back end architecture, tech stack selection, etc.
- Design test cases and boundary conditions
- Create a modular database architecture and develop a highly scalable system which can handle high concurrent requests.
- Contribute to sprint planning
- Build and train the junior developers' team
What problem will you solve for Reunion?
- Contribute to development of 1st MVP
- Take all strategic decisions for back end till the time CTO / VP Engineering is onboarded
- Brainstorm with the core team in application of engineering solutions (AI, ML, Blockchain, etc.) to solve the problems in Real Estate industry
What can you expect to gain from the role?
- Experience of a lifetime by disrupting the antiquated tech of Real Estate
- Opportunity to generate immense wealth for yourselves from the equity allocation
- A good cash salary
- Standard perks (health insurance, medical benefits etc.)
- CV screening
- Coding Test
- Technical Interview
- Interview with Founders
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing Node.js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
EXPERIENCE: 7 to 9 years in Java 2 Enterprise server side development. Must have applied knowledge of design patterns needed for building REST APIs and services for performance and scale.
- Problem Solving and application of Object Oriented principles to development
- REST API development using Java, JAX-RPC,
- Server side development using Java, Spring Boot, Node.js
- Concurrent programming with Java
- Database programming in SQL with Oracle, MySQL or other RDBMs.
- Deployment to AWS and Kubernetes and building with Maven
- Affinity towards server side development
- Ability to understand existing code and re-engineer/re-factor/redesign.
- Written and spoken English communication and articulation.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working knowledge of GO Lang and Python scripting
- AWS Certifications
- Working knowledge of Elastic Search based persistence and search
- Secure coding practices
EDUCATION: Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology or related disciplines.
Built on a foundation of AI we are automating enterprise application integration, data integration, data preparation for Analytics and bot automation. We are looking to build our engineering development center in Pune with passionate and entrepreneurial developers at all levels (Interns, Fresh Graduates, Senior Software Engineers and Architects).
- Have at least 3 years work experience in Java 8 or higher / J2EE Java development.
- Have experience of agile systems development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience in designing the solution and implementation.
- Is a communicative, positive, outgoing and driven team player.
- Solution-oriented, see opportunities and proactively proposing new solutions, speak and write fluently in English.
- Good to have certifications in Java, Spring etc.
- Experience in Java 8.
- Experience in Spring Boot and other spring framework like Spring data, AOP etc.
- Experience in MongoDB/ Kafka / RabbitMQ etc.
- Experience in REST API
- Have worked on microservices
- Should have worked on minimum 2- 3 projects
- Experience in writing effective Unit test case for better coverage.
- Experience in writing good quality code by following code quality tools likes SonarQube etc.
Why are we building UrbanCompany?
UrbanCompany’s vision is to empower 1 million+ service professionals to become micro-entrepreneurs. Prior to joining UrbanCompany, most of these professionals, be it plumbers, beauticians, carpenters etc. would typically earn INR 10-15k per month, working for a local shop, aggregator or as a freelancer.
The UrbanCompany platform enables these ISPs to become micro-entrepreneurs by helping them in 5 key areas –
1. Unlocking market access: Working as an individual franchisee of UC
2. Financing Access: Bank accounts, access to loans, insurance etc.
3. Tech Led Service Standardization: Fixed pricing, clear deliverables, SOPs, delivery
tracking, payment systems, reviews etc.
4. Training: Soft and Core Skills Training - training centers and via the app.
5. Consumables Supply Chain: Bulk Procurement of Service Consumables.
This helps service professionals become more organized and multiplies their earnings. E.g. - Our beauticians typically earn INR 40-50k per month with no upper ceiling (P95 earn > INR 100k per month), while in the local salons, they would earn between INR 8-15k per month.
UrbanCompany gets 2.5 Million customers every month, for a variety of their home services needs. It is present in all major metropolitan cities of India and UAE, Australia and Singapore. Over 20,000 service partners rely on UrbanCompany for their earnings and livelihood, with the platform driving either all, or >80% of their business. The platform is growing rapidly, scaling at 3x YoY, supported by a strong balance sheet and a clear path to profitability.
Growth Team is the customer facing team and owns the set of services which cater to all our customer traffic. Day to day challenges include high traffic, traffic bursts, always available, ability to experimentation, collecting user behaviour insights, perfomance of APIs, pricing and catalog, requiement gather, checkout and payment, Internalational expansion etc
Job Responsibilities :
As a part of this team, you would be expected to:
● Strong design fundamentals and experience of designing complex software systems.
● Own atleast one service end to end in growth eco-system along with a small team of 2
● Build a system for high availability and scalability.
● Define new features and define the new technology stack.
● Set team best practices.
Who can apply?
- Bachelors/master's in computer science from top tier Engineering School
- 4-8 years prior engineering experience in building distributed systems
- Proven ability to work on a fast-paced environment
- Fanatic about building scalable, opinionated, high-quality, secure and reliable data products
- Experience with Databases like Redis, Kafka/Kinesis, Mongo, Mysql, Elasticsearch
- Experience with Programming language Node.js, Python, Scala, Java will be plus
What can you expect?
- Work closely with the founding and the leadership team on key projects
- Work in full stack teams (PM + Engg full stack + Design)
- Execute highly scalable applications & implement best practices
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
at Amazon India