A human + bot hybrid customer support software that lets companies scale their customer support by using the best of automation and human touch. Kommunicate provides a codeless bot builder, live chat and help center.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of programming fundamentals, OOPs concepts, data-structure
- Willingness to learn and work with new programming languages or frameworks as needed
- Passion for designing and building scalable systems
- Knowledge of database designs
- Must have developed a project/application on their own
Nice to have:
- Contribution to open source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
- Knowledge of bot platforms such as Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, or any other.
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- competitive salary & stock options
- work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
About Intentive Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Description :
● Proven Skills with databases like PostGres/MongoDB etc.
● Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket.
● Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle.
● Should have a working knowledge of using the latest development tools and techniques.
● Experience in Cloud such as AWS, Azure etc. is an advantage
● Basic knowledge of front-end UI design preferred.
● Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
● Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
● Ability to pick up new technology is needed
Ideal Candidates will:
● Possess Strong sense of ownership
● Have an ability to work in high energy teams and drive results
● Have Good communication and documentation skills
● Enjoy sharing knowledge and eager to keep developing themselves
Designation - Backend Developer
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Experience:- 2-4 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- pa.
Experience required in Node.js & PostgreSQL
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Must have a clear understanding of Databases
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Experience in Node.js, AWS, Postgres
- Familiar with building REST API
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of software Web and Mobile application systems. Proficient Java developer responsible for building Java based web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and the client side counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
- Deliver high-quality projects on time, through the ability to design architecture, write code, and execute effective unit tests
- Participate and contribute towards improving development processes and best practices
- Integrate third-party products with existing infrastructure
- Develop APIs for integration with frontend and other services using Spring Boot framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in JAVA
Desired Skills and requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, JSON, XML, and other web technologies
- Good understanding of cloud-based web application architecture and microservices patterns
- Good knowledge in data structures
- Proficient in Java technology stack
- Debugging and resolving technical problems
- Commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices to write high-quality code
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience in SQL (MYSQL)
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfill their sustainability targets with EPR Loop, and digitizing local waste management centers with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
- .Net Core/ MVC
- Web API
- 5 + Years – 6+ Years of Coding & Development Expertise in ASP.Net / .Net Core & C#.
- Should be able to interpret the FSD and translate into Coding Logic.
- Hands on Experience on Relational database like SQL is a must knowledge on Database Linking is very important including understanding Processing Logic.
- Experience in developing enterprise grade software with MVC, MVVM or MVP would be a Plus.
Bonus Skill : Experience with ReactJs, Postgres
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period.
Key Skills Required
Proficiency in Node js and Express based development
Stong experience in building scalable REST APIs
Experience in implenting API security using tokens, encryptions keys and other methods
A proved history of building scalable and secure web applications and APIs with Node js using a microservice architecture
Working experience with API Gateways
Experience with Docker
Experience in maintaining code via Git workflows
Ability to work independantly or as a part of a team
Ability to work in an Agile environment
Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
Unit testing development modules and APIs
Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
Building and deploying the applications
Opening for MERN Stack Developer to lead scalable Development with competencies in:
- Expert of NodeJS, Express & MongoDB, REST Apis
- Experience in Docker
- Exposure to React, Redis, will be preferred.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services (SaaS)
Functional Area: Internet & Cloud Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Deployment
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Experience: 2-4 years
Desired Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using NodeJS / MongoDB /Express /Redux, and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Active participation in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Coding and programming using Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, architecture/ design and build RESTful API.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Knows one or more of Wireframes/ Prototyping/ Functional Documentation of business.