Greetings for the day !!!
Tridat Technologies is hiring "Software Engineer (Angular)" for one of the leading solution provider for Banks-Public Transport operator company based @ Bangalore !!!
Role and Responsibilities:
Area of Expertise:
2+ years working in front-end web development
Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
Experience with Typescript
Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
Experience consuming REST APIs
Experience in Jasmine, Karma
B.E. or B. Tech
Joining Period: Immediate to Max 20 days
Location: Shanthala Nagar, Bangalore
**NOTE: CANDIDATES FROM PAN INDA LOCATION MUST BE COMFORTABLE TO RELOCATE TO BANGALORE AFTER PANDEMIC SITUATION GETS SETTLED DOWN**
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences
Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
Live and grow the Animall Culture
Familiarity with MVC & MVVM design patterns.
Experience with modern React development using Hooks & Context.
Familiarity with Typescript and/or ES6 is a must.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
A fast-paced environment to learn and grow. You’ll get opportunities to represent the company in events like Devoxx, Google Developer Days India etc.
Very high autonomy; freedom to take risks, to experiment, and to fail. You’ll collaborate with product managers and designers, data scientists and algorithm experts, even dairy farmers, to build exciting new features
An opportunity to work on something that really matters. Check out the reviews for our app.
Very high transparency.
We pay top of the market with excellent benefits
* Work with the product managers and designers and co-own our consumer app (1M+ userbase)
* Own our admin dashboard for all the product offerings - digital gold, gold loan, & gold locker
* Architect, design, and maintain frontend libraries for both our consumer application and admin dashboard
* Mentor team of 3 - 4 frontend developers to build a robust, lightweight, and high-performance client-side app
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality Typescript code
* Write documentation and guides for consumer app & admin dashboard
* Expertise in ReactJS/Redux
* Expert-level knowledge in TypeScript or Flow
* PURE experience of 3- 5 Years and more in Frontend Development
* Knowledge of general software design patterns
* Good understanding of CSR and SSR
* Up-to-date on the latest build tools, and libraries such as ES6, Webpack, Babel
* Able to work independently and drive results
* Previous work experience in product-based (B2B/B2C) / fintech startups
* Contributed/maintained to an open source library
- 5+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, knowledge of AngularJS practices and hand on implementation of complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Proficient with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex and Vue Router.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT/Bitbucket.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
We are looking for passionate Front-end Developer to join our rapidly growing Product Engineering tech team at Chennai.
Below is our job description, if interested please apply by sharing your profile to connect and discuss.
Location: Chennai (working from office)
- Develop new components and features for our frontend app(s).
- Willing to contribute in the complete SDLC for End-to-End-Delivery of frontend applications.
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of our product.
- Collaborating with other engineers to build delightful user experiences.
- Understanding and resolving customer pain points.
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices.
- Hands on experience in front-end technologies.
- Hands on experience in OOJS, typescript and implementation.
- Expertise using nodeJS along with MongoDB or ReactJS, Redux library and Web API's (RESTful).
- Familar with ES6 & 7.
- Proficiency with browser-based debugging.
- Experience using Git and deployment.
- Cloud technologies experience - nice to have
What you’ll do
- Develop new-user facing features using React.Js and Redux, D3.Js
- Build robust, reusable, and easy to maintain components.
- Translate designs and mock-ups into high quality code.
- Work closely with the Support team and Product team to identify issues and bugs in the platform and fix it.
- Completely own the SDLC of your tickets. From dev to production.
- Talk to existing clients about platform bugs and ensure the bugs are fixed.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with React.js and Redux
- You are a well-organised self-starter with excellent communication skills
- You have thorough and demonstrable understanding of React.js and it’s core principles
- You have experience with code versioning (GIT) and CI/CD (Jenkins, Circle, etc.) tools
- You have ability to translate business requirements into high quality, high performance code
- You are familiar with RESTful API’s
- You enjoy working independently with minimal supervision
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environment
- You are familiar and up-to-date with common front-end dev tools (e.g. Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc..)
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why join SigNoz?
SigNoz helps developers monitor applications and troubleshoot problems in their deployed applications. SigNoz uses distributed tracing to gain visibility into your software stack.
- SigNoz is backed by YCombinator
- We have taken up a big challenge to replace $B companies via the power of opensource and community. You will get a feel of what climbing an Everest feels like.
- Work with the founding team from IITD and IIMA
- Developers from all over the world are trying out SigNoz. Be a part of building a deep tech global OSS product from India
Why is the role fantastic?
- You will be a founding engineer (one of the early team members who get a stake in our company)
- Get a chance to work on some data intensive frontend projects
- Get a chance to work on real time graphs
- You will get an opportunity to build your profile as an evangelist and communicate will fellow developers in the community.
- Your code will be open sourced, hence code quality will be crucial. You will manage the repo and review PRs
- You get to learn other aspects of development and product, from deployment to discussing features.
Must have skills
- Past experience of working in a global user-facing product
- A strong grasp of libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Typescript will be integral to your success. You may need to tweak other OSS libraries
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Aggressive in building stuff
- Convert wireframes into rich interactive prototypes.
- Work with backend development team to integrate front end code.
- Understand business requirements and convert into functional specifications.
- Participate in architecture and technical level discussions and takes initiative.
- Passion for web design and eager to learn and implement the latest trends.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices
- Working on Information architecture and Designing wireframes and prototypes.
- 4+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience.
- 2+ years hands on experience with frameworks like react/relay/Redux/node.
- 2+ years with JS build tools like grunt,webpack,gulp etc.
- Knowledge in ES6, Webpack is a plus.
- Experience in creating web applications with delightful user experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience in TDD, Writing Clean & Readable code.
- Experience in Version control - Git.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Experience in creating responsive pages and cross-browser support.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas by rapid prototyping.
- Debugging skills, familiar with debugging tools of all major browsers.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in Fintech Startups
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express js, AWS (EC2, S3, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge and working experience with MongoDB, NOSQL