- The candidate will need to have a complete understanding of the core LAMP Platform.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must be a quick learner, able to adapt and understand various businesses, have stellar software development, and great communication skills. In this role, the candidate will be working as a full-stack engineer developing front end and server-side components of the product with a strong emphasis on reliable, maintainable, and scalable software that runs in a high volume, high availability environment.
- The Software Engineer will be responsible for providing input to product release plans that cover project inception through delivery and on-going operational maintenance. They will be expected to analyse and solve complex application-related problems; review work of other developers’ for correctness, adherence to the product design concept and user standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life cycle and Agile Methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree (BE/B-Tech) in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and design documents to create excellent deliverables.
- Understanding of MVC Design patterns
- Code analysis and Database optimization
- Ability to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy and support/maintain scalable Open Source web applications utilizing PHP and MySQL on Apache.
- Should have knowledge of working with PHP Frameworks
- Experience with cloud-based deployments, integration experience using RESTful API and web services is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, priority shifting, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and business analysis skills.
Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
Participate in project & deployment planning.
Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
Exp. In API creation/integration.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
Extensive experience in PHP and MySQL.
Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, HTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
Demonstrable source control experienceTwo or more published websites in E-Commerce
Team: 3 co-founders who are 2nd-time Entrepreneurs from IIML and IITM + experienced ex Entrepreneurs + believers who are ready to change the industry
Looking for: Tech Leader who can
1. Imagine and Dream as par and beyond with the founding team
2. Evolve dynamically from building products to lead the entire team
3. Build products in pace for pilots to structured large scaling
4. Own, Think, Architect, Design, Build, Lead products
5. Write Tech-related blog posts or give talks
6. Attract tech talent to build the team to scale
7. Understand Business goals and own the Tech piece with Data mindset
We are on a mission to build the largest online Global B2B Marketplace for Fabrics. We have raised a seed round and built the team to take on Udaans and Zilingos of the world.
1. You can dedicate the next couple of years to Fabric Monde in disrupting the space we are working in.
2. You are excited about doing great in your life and you believe in yourself.
3. You think of owning the company and not settle for salaries.
P.S: We are imagining that you have it in you to do anything in any technology/stack given an overnight time ;)
This job will have a good ESOPs component along with the fixed salary.
As a Technical member of the company, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Experience in the Spring Framework
Experience in Spring boot micro services
Experience in front end technologies like Angular 9/10/11, Java script, html5, typescript
Experience in Java restful web services and SOAP webservices
Hands on experience in tools like Post man,Github, code quality analysis using SonarQube,Maven, Eclipse or Intellij
Experience with test-driven development
Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams;
Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
Ability to adapt to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment
Experience of working in Agile methodology
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Creating APIs and backend systems
- Scraping sites and creating backend dashboards for data management
- Experience with React.js and native is a plus but not required
- Backend infrastructure management and deployment
- Experience with MongoDB, Express is a plus.
Our software developer for full stack role would be required to constantly work on building new features as per discussion with the product team.
Our front end code base is in Angular while the backend code base is in Python-Django.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Python
- Build new products / features from scratch
- Work on implementing and maintaing ticket booking flow on site
- Work on making existing features faster and better
- Work on reducing response time for all our apis
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-6 years' experience in full stack development
- Hands-on with angular, python, django, mysql, mongodb, redis, rest-framework
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Good analytical capabilities
- Mobile ecosystem knowledge
Trainman gets more than 5 lakh daily visits and the android app has more than 65 lakh downloads. The role would be challenging, so only those should apply who love working at scale.