Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
- Automate test cases using Robot framework on a daily basis along with functional testing.
- Expert in Robot Python Framework using BDD based automation.
- Understanding test frameworks and Open source python modules
- Detailed understanding on Cassandra DB, Open source tools, Rest API Automation.
- Experience in Web and mobile browser tools and debugging techniques.
- Verify fixes using automated test cases, shift left culture on deliverables.
- Ability to develop test cases using Python/Java and scripting languages.
- Test before QA and System Test by automation using integrated UNIT Test/BDD/ATDD methodologies
Greetings from People First Consultants!!
We are hiring for one of leading client in Chennai
Work Location: Chennai
Exp:3-6 yrs (Associate).
Notice: Immediate to 30 days.
- Experience with Test Design/Execution with Tricentis (Tosca), Selenium Apptus
- Experreince with SAP Agile & Salesforce.
- Automation of Web Portal/Service.
- Framwork Creation, Script Creation and Maintainence.
- Managing requirment in terms of Automation.
- Ability to work individually and also in a team as and when required.
- writing and executing codes with respect to the software and its specifications.
- Maintaining test scripts inventories
- Able to create test plan/strategies for automated tests
- Creating required data for test cases
About Plus91 Technologies:
At Plus91, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Plus91 Technologies is a Healthcare Technology Company. We create and implement Electronic Medical Record, Lab and Hospital Information Management, and Healthcare Analytics products for Clinics, Labs, Hospitals and Wellness Programs. We strategize and manage Digital Marketing Solutions for Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Value chain Stakeholders.
Plus91 and its Leadership are considered influential in the Digital Health IT space and are seen as a leading innovator internationally.
Plus91 Technologies is always on the lookout for bright and innovative talent to help us reach our business and your personal goals. In case you think this role with us fits your liking and you think you can fit into our hands-on and go-getting culture do contact us.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. We are looking for a Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. To be successful as a Software Tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results.
- You will Select or Identify Areas/Test cases for Automation. Designing & Implementing Test Automation Strategy.
- You will create Automation Test Plans and get approvals while Choosing selenium tools and Configuring Selenium Test Environment (Ex: Eclipse IDE, Java, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG etc.
- You will be Involved in Selenium Environment Setup & Design Automation Framework and Implement the same.
- You will be responsible for Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Automation Resources. Also, Creating, Enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases and Organizing, monitoring defect management process.
- You will be handling changes and conducting Regression Testing.
- Your position will require you to find solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
- Coordinating Test team members and Development team to resolve the issues.
- Interacting with client-side to solve issues and update status.
- Updating the progress of testing and submits metrics to test lead
- Ensuring Configuration Management of all documents and test scripts are created/maintained as per the CM plan.
- Tracking progress and reporting metrics to the Test Manager.
Focus On :
- Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements.
- Automation Framework Design & Implementation.
- Selenium Test Environment Setup (Maven Integration, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG and Jenkins Integration).
- Inspecting Elements, Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
- Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.
- Maintenance of Automation Resources.
- Experience in working with Selenium (Java or any other language) is MANDATORY.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working on Automation Testing.
- Should have experience creating or maintaining a selenium based framework.
- Should have worked in Agile methodology and derive modular test scripts from user stories and manual test cases.
- Should have experience with cross-browser testing using Selenium Grid.
- You should be able to develop automation scripts and perform debugging. Also, Identify common functionality and creates re-usable scripts
- You should be able to execute automated test scripts (raise and manage defects)
- Experience in handling a team will be an added advantage.
good exp in scripting
xecute automated test scripts.
• Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans.
• Document defects using the project’s defect management tools.
• Work with the application team to resolve any issues that arise ou
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
- In depth, hands-on knowledge of STLC and Automation Testing
- Creating Test Cases and Test Case execution
- Strong experience with Test Planning
- Strong production experience with testing tools - Jira, Zing and other popular tools
- Industry experience with Java Selenium, Appium and other test automation tools
- Experience with Validation, Functional, Cross Browser and UI Testing
- Strong understanding of payment gateway testing and processes
- Hands on experience in testing Web and Mobile Applications
- Experience with cloud testing tools like BrowserStack and/or pCloudy
- Experience with API testing using Postman
Candidate MUST HAVE :
- Cucumber, C# and Java, API, and banking experience preferred.
● Automation - Selenium and Appium
● Specflow for RBDD
● Web-based testing
● Middle-ware testing using SOAP-UI or any other tool
● Should have knowledge on any test management tool
● Knowledge of Testing framework - Nunit is a plus
● Manual Testing
● Knowledge of Java / Selenium / SQL (data analysis) skills
● 3rd Party Integration Testing (preferred)
● Experience with Regression Testing
- Testing of Web & Mobile Application
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Blockchain-based application testing.
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
- Minimum 2 years of Process Analysis/process improvement, technology development/support, risk and/or project management experience
- Must have experience in Automation Testing
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail and creative and innovative thinker
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality contra
- Remote first company
- Quarterly appraisal and bonus
- Health insurance Benefits
- Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
- Flexible working hour
And much more...
• 7-8 + Years of experience in automation with Selenium Cucumber framework and C# /
• Candidates must be able to write test plans, test scenarios, test cases and do
exploratory testing, be process-oriented and above all, do a good job at documenting
the work done.
• Demonstrate strong grip on understanding business requirements, technical aspects of
software testing like - security and performance in addition to the general software
testing best practices.
• Hands-on & experienced with web and mobile applications testing using manual and
• Should be strong in setting up Selenium Test environment (Selenium Webdriver, C#,
MSTest, Nunit and Azure Devops pipeline)
• Must have CI/CD tool exposure (Preferably Azure Devops)
• Hands on experience in mobile app automation (iOS and Android)
• Hands on experience in Web Service testing using RestAssured/SoapUI/Postman
• Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Jmeter would be
• Experience with Security testing using ZAP tool will be plus
• Exposure to reporting Framework – Extent Report, Allure, etc.
• Building Automation Framework, adapt to new Languages and Tools, Solution
Provider, also wider thought process in understanding of Service Virtualization and
• Understanding on upcoming Technologies and Tools, should be able to provide
hybrid / Custom Solutions. Should have built Custom Tools for Automation.
• Awareness in creating Test Automation Frameworks for large-scale distributed
• Familiarity with configuration management tools for software development (Azure
• Responsible for driving automation test strategy
• Should be strong in DB concepts
• Vast experience in testing with external APIs and SDKs
Bachelor or Masters Education in electronics, computer, software engineering or other