Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges, and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, and SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interviews with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
About Truemeds India
Role: Java developer
- 3+ years of Coding and development experience
2. Hands on technical experience in must have technical requirements.
3. Strong working knowledge of Developing, Designing and implementing large scale enterprise applications.
4. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and internal and/or external customers.
6. Knowledge of Agile process
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Nice to have: EXTJS, JBoss Drools Rules Engine, JQuery
1. Analyses and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
2. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
3. Develops and performs unit testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
4. Ensure code quality by performing technical design and code reviews
5. Perform integration via Services/Batch with external and internal systems; develop presentation, business/application services and persistence components
6. Module level ownership and ensure that any development that occurs in that module is as per the agreed solution.
7. Profiling & Performance turning of Javaapplications
Idea Clan is an Internet Marketing company that works with a lot of global ecommerce, Social Media and performance marketing clients. We own an Influencer network called Viral Sparks. We work with huge brands like twentytwowords.com, ranker, diply, littlethings.com, boredometherapy, providr etc. We are a Certified GOLD partner with Microsoft and an expert at CPA (Cost per action) marketing solutions. Everyone that works at IdeaClan is family. And we grow as one.
We are looking for a Java developer responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Proficient in Springboot, Hibernate, RabbitMQ
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful, GraphQL
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
• Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We
expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you
• Lead from the front, when it comes to delivering high quality work products. Serve
as a mentor to the team members
• Create and define performance metrics. Ideate, innovate and hack through the
existing systems to improve performance.
• Perform code reviews, set coding practices and guidelines within the team.
• Make sense of the product specs, be nimble in getting the issues resolved. Be a
Critical Functional Skills:
• Solid understanding and knowledge of Java/C/C++. You should understand the
concepts of multithreading, I/O, messaging, instrumentation etc and their
implementation in Java/Any other Object-Oriented Language.
• Proficiency in the implementation of algorithms and the use of advanced data
structures to solve problems in computing. A solid foundation in the principles of
computer science is desired.
• Ability to write clean, modular, and loosely coupled code by the use of design
• He/She should be able to break down and architect complex software systems. For
• Cars Availability Engine for Ola.
• Strong decision-making ability
• Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack.
• Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
• Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny
ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
• The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to
• Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
• Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
• Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and
tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr
• Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD,
and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
• Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
• Expert level experience in building a scalable, large and complex business
• Typically with an experience of 5+ years of development experience in a product
• Must have lead, designed, architected and delivered at least 1 project in his previous
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Btech/MS from a reputed Institute
• Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, C++, C#,
• Go any object-oriented high-level proprietary or open-source language with strong
programming constructs. We are not skill-specific but go by strength in
• Machine coding
• Single machine in-memory program
• Need a working code with functionality
• Readable and well-designed code with right abstractions, separation of concerns,
• right design patterns
• Performant code with concurrency and efficient data structures
• Write test cases covering the happy path and edge cases
• Problem Solving
• Choose the right combination of data structures to solve the problem
• Identify most edge cases for the problem
• Participation in the requirements analysis, design, development and testing of applications.
• The candidate is expected to write code himself/herself.
• The candidate is expected to write high level code, code review, unit testing and deployment.
• Practical application of design principles with a focus on the user experience, usability, template
designs, cross browser issues and client server concepts.
• Contributes to the development of project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables.
• Works closely with QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and best
quality of product.
• There is also the opportunity to mentor and guide junior team members in excelling their jobs.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 6+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources
Expertise in core java
Strong skills in algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming
Strong skills in designing scalable web systems
Experience in working on REST services and libraries like spring and hibernate
Experience in writing complex queries and understanding of database concepts and configurations (MySQL)
Understanding of design patterns.
Experience in micro services architecture will be a plus.
Good to have:
Experience in third party integrations.
Experience - 3- years in Java Backend integration
- Java - Core Java and Advanced Java, Struts, Spring, Swing
- RESTful Webservices, Micro Webservices
- MS SQL, MySql, Sybase IQ, Strong knowledge of XML based Stored Procedures, Views, etc
- Tomcat, Glassfish 2.1
Proposed Job Profile
- To maintain and time bound bug fixing of the application developed in Java, Spring, Swing.
Location: Hyderabad, India
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POC’s as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are
Senior developer using technical skills in Java8, J2EE, Spring boot(rest services), Web Services(Rest & SOAP), WebFlux, Spring Cloud Config, Maven/Gradle, JUNIT/TestNG, Mockito/JMock/EasyMock, JIRA, XML, JSON, EhCache/MemCache/Redis with skills in JMS, Kafka
Experience with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Need hands on skills using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB), SQL(Oracle/DB2/MySQL)
Experience with UI development skills to the level of debugging and enhancements.
Experience with expertise in code quality and coding standards.
Need to applying different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns.
Making sure implementing unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito).
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in specific technical fields like computer science, math, statistics preferred; or equivalent practical experience.
● Have 3+ years of experience designing, implementing, testing and shipping high-performance distributed systems. You understand what it takes to write software that is used by thousands or millions of people.
● Expert in one of Java or Go.
● Ability to reason quantitatively about systems and their behavior under different usage patterns. Ability to benchmark a system’s reliability, availability, security, latency and resource usage.
● Experience in building applications and platforms. Have the ability to drill deep on technical implementation.
● Experience in writing functional, performance and system test suites, and the knowledge of automated testing frameworks that can scale testing non-linearly with features.
● Experience of integrating code, deploying it to production and iterating on it based on user feedback.
● Individual contributor as an engineer. No managerial responsibilities.
● Mentor and train team members on design, testing and quality.
● Manage engineering priorities, deadlines and deliverables for each release (3-month cycle).
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced agile environment. Strong oral and written communication skills.