Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interview with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
About Truemeds India
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a python developer to join our integrations team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. The developer will be required to extend the Assurekit Integration framework. You will also work on the backend of Assuredash, a SaaS platform enabling businesses to sell insurance to their customers.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong knowledge/experience in at least one scripting/programming language (Preferably python)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
About the team
Cactus Labs is the high-impact R&D Cell of Cactus Communications. We use AI/ML to solve complex technical and business challenges that keep CACTUS competitive and make it an industry leader. We are a multi-cultural team spread across 6+ countries. We primarily work in the domains of AI/ML especially with a focus on text (NLP - Natural Language Processing), Language Understanding, Explainable AI and Big Data
Within Cactus Labs you will be a part of the micro-services team that builds and exposes knowledge extracted by our NLP Experts, Big Data Engineers and Machine Learning Wizards to both internal and external products. Some of the largest academic publishers around the world consume these APIs on their live products.
The micro-services team is the bridge that connects the core of Cactus Labs to internal and external products. This role allows you drive innovation daily and be where all the action is.
- Take full ownership of the current microservice technology stack of Java on SpringBoot and Docker
- Build and release software through Jenkins, onto an AWS microservice architecture using Docker. Ensure the weekly software releases go off without a hitch
- Benchmark extensively to pick the right approach, work with a mindset to scale dynamically and think ahead to anticipate problems and meet user needs
- Collaborate closely with various team members like Big Data Engineers, Big Data/Cloud Architect and Domain SMEs while building and designing solutions
- Be the technical SME while working with Product Managers and business stakeholders.
- In addition to technical expertise, understand our products and the users – contribute to product direction & user understanding
- Play an active part in code reviews, your own and others—set the standard for the team!
Skills & experience:
- 5-8 Years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience with SpringBoot and Java in a professional setting. You can build and guide building of advanced microservices, ensuring high traceability, scalability, and stability.
- Prior experience with building and executing POCs. You can run benchmarks and present results and make sound technical decisions based on results
- Hands-on experience of working on any cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines. You can automate and monitor deployments ensuring a friction free go LIVE and update process
- Be independent, self-driven and self-motivated. Take charge of your learning and growth.
- Keep yourself actively updated of progress in the domain
Cactus Communications is a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. We collaborate with researchers, universities, publishers, academic societies, and life science organizations. We offer AI-powered scholarly publishing solutions for journals and researchers; editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. We also incubate seed-stage and early-stage startups that share our mission to solve global problems with science and technology solutions. We have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Aarhus, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
Know about our Culture:
The CACTUS culture is the glue that binds us together as we work towards the same shared goal.
We are “One CACTUS”. You are a Cactizen regardless of where you work.
We take pride in our diversity, respect each other, and call out bias whenever we see it.
We focus on outcomes rather than formalities. Everyone is on first-name basis.
We are selective and hire only those who share our vision and values
CACTUS has always been driven by its culture. It sets us apart and attracts people who want to maximize their potential at work and in life. It describes our unique work practices in three aspects: People & Life, Performance & Career, and Business & Leadership.
Awards and Recognition:
- Consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs (Forbes.com) since 2016
- Recognized as one of Asia’s 100 Most Admired Brands 2020 by White Page International (2020).
- Recipient of two bronze Stevie® Awards (Most Exemplary Employer and Most Valuable Corporate Response) at the 17th annual Stevie Awards for Women in Business (2020)
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Millennials by Times Ascent and Learning & Organisation Development Roundtable (2019)
- Emerged as one of the top 10 companies determined as a safe workplace for women in India in a survey conducted by Rainmaker (2019)
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute (2017)
- Min 2-3 Year Experience. Preferably in the E-commerce domain.
- Proficient with both MySQL and NoSql Databases (Elastic, Mongo)
- Strong hold on Python
- Ability to do software design for a enterprise web application
- Working knowledge of a MVC front-end framework
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON
- Ability to do database design and modeling
- Proficient in OOPS concepts and writing code using classes
- Ability to write modular and clean code
Position (Designation/Job Title): PHP Laravel Developer
We're looking for a self-motivated PHP / Laravel Developer.
Applicants must have a strong desire to create amazing software and be able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
No. of Positions: 1
Employment Type : Full-Time(In-Office)
Job Location: New Delhi | Rajouri Garden
Qualification & Experience: B.tech/M.C.A or Any graduate & 1-4 Years
Salary range: Based On the Interview Performance
Company Name & address of the company:
Artistic Bird tech Pvt. Ltd. A2,3rd floor, Maharana Pratap Market, Rajouri Garden, Near Rajouri Metro Station, New Delhi - 110027
Job Timings: 10 am - 7 pm
Weekly off: 1st and 3rd Saturday off
Contact Person:- Akshay Patil
For any query, you can contact me.
Have a good day!!
Team - Artistic Bird Tech Pvt. Ltd.
Software Development Engineer (III) @ REBEL FOODS
We are surrounded by the world's leading consumer companies led by technology - Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world's most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build 'The World's Largest Internet Restaurant Company' in the last few years. Rebel Foods current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system - The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
We urge you to refer to the below to understand how we are changing the restaurant industry before applying at Rebel Foods.
An opportunity to revolutionize the restaurant industry
Here, at Rebel Foods, we are using technology and automation to disrupt the traditional food industry. We are focused on building an operating system for Cloud Kitchens - using the most innovative technologies - to provide the best food experiences for our customers.
You will enjoy working with us, if:
- You are passionate about using technology to solve customer problems
- You are a software craftsman or craftswoman who is obsessed with high quality software
- You have a flair for good design and architecture
- You are unafraid of rearchitecting or refactoring code to improve it
- You are willing to dive deep to solve complex software issues
- You are a teacher and mentor
Our technology ecosystem:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Databases: AWS Aurora, MySQL, MongoDB
- Cloud: AWS
- Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture: REST APIs, Caching, Messaging, Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- CI/CD and DevOps
- Bitbucket, Jira
You will mostly spend time on the following:
- Leading the design and implementation of software systems
- Driving engineering initiatives across teams with a focus on quality, maintainability, availability, scalability, security, performance and stability
- Writing efficient, maintainable, scalable, high quality code
- Reviewing code and tests
- Refactoring and improving code
- Teaching and mentoring team members
We’re excited about you if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, including experience building microservices and distributed systems
- Experience working in Cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience building secure, configurable, observable services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- The ability to collaborate effectively within and across engineering, product and business teams
We value engineers who are:
- Crazy about customer experience
- Willing to challenge the status quo and innovate
- Obsessed with quality, performance and frugality
- Willing to take complete responsibility and ownership of results
- Team players, teachers, mentors
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
Experience: 2.5 to 4 years
About Studily: Optimizing education through personalized learning, Studily is here to empower educators and indulge learners across the globe. Studily uses the Flipped Learning Model to create a student-centric tool that applies artificial intelligence technology to prepare today's schooling system for tomorrow's Education Revolution.
- 2+ years' of experience in web development using NodeJs technologies.
- B.E., B. Tech., Msc IT, MCA etc in Software engineering/ Information technology.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc)
- Debug and refactoring of existing code, troubleshoot problems
- Collaborate with other developers, testers and other leads to enhance to quality product enhancements
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the code and test cases that are developed.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time.
- Participate in architectural, design, and product sessions.
- Interact with different stakeholders to gather feedback and clarification.
- Research and apply new technologies and best practices.
- Should enjoy the experience of mentoring new hires on technical and process areas.
- Must have hands-on experience in building Microservices based software architecture. Must have Unix /Docker /Kubernetes /NOSQL experience
- Knowledge of ReactJS is preferable.
- Thorough understanding of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB or similar technologies
- In depth knowledge of working with Git.
- Experience with Restful APIs, Postman etc.
- Understanding of AWS/EC2, or other cloud services.
- Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good to have Unix /Docker/Kubernetes/NOSQL experience.
- AWS services
- Unix /Docker/Kubernetes/NOSQL
Job Title: Java Team Lead
Experience: 4.5 to 8 years
Notice Period: Up to 30days (Negotiable)
Job Description :
- Experience in Java/J2EE technologies - design development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented applications
- Design and govern the reusable accelerators, design patterns and reusable technical components (e.g. error handling, logging etc.)
- Strong knowledge in developing scalable web applications using Spring Boot with JDBC, JPA, Security, RESTful Web Services
- Experience in front end development using HTML5, JQuery, React JS or Angular
- Research and implement new tools, frameworks and patterns to build a hybrid cloud applications
- Strong knowledge in Database – MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of deploying applications in Ubuntu on Cloud Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes for automatic application deployment will be an added advantage
- Lead a team and provide technical knowledge to team members during development
Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand the Requirement
- Convert them into Document
- Deliver the Work Product (software components / modules) with Quality
- High level design & Defining Architecture
- Following Coding best practices
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring.
- Experience with Springboot, spring MVC
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- Programming Language(s): Java, J2EE, JSON, HTML, DHTML, HTML 5, XML, EXTJS.
- Experience with XML/HTTP and Web Services
- Experience with HTML, JSP, CSS, JQuery / Ajax / JSON,
- Experience /Knowledge of Angular, React.
- Experience building J2EE based Web Applications
- Experience with MySql.
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will champion best practices like writing clean and reusable code using practices like TDD, SOLID principles, OO design, and pair programming
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating devops culture
- You will work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Take ownership and accountability beyond individual deliverables, always pushing the envelope in order to deliver awesome results for our clients
- Learn, digest and subsequently apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You’re willing and able to commit to traveling up to 100% (back home on the weekends) across the US and Canada to help our clients solve their business problems
- You can write clean, high-quality code in a variety of languages and are also able to spot (and improve) bad code
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- You have experience with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
It can be taking our own product and customizing as per the customer requirements or developing applications from the scratch.