Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interview with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
About Truemeds India
YourMauka.com is a fast paced startup aiming to be the matchmaker between entrepreneurial minds and innovative jobs. Our mission is to reduce the hiring time for Product related roles significantly, enabling visionary creators to create their dream team quicker.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Back-end developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Developing front end website architecture.
● Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back-end website applications.
● Creating servers and databases for functionality.
● Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
● Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
● Working alongside UI designers for web design features.
● Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
● Well versed in finding, understanding and using appropriate APIs according to business needs.
● Developing with best coding practices aiming at code not being the bottleneck for poor system performance.
Skills and Requirements:
● Strong organizational and product management skills.
● Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, PHP.
● Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
● End to end ownership of Product Development and Product mindset.
- Writing back-end code & front –end code and building efficient Java modules
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, Write well designed, testable, Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Align with organizational security protocols and data protection requirements and
- Implement the required feature
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC
Skills and Experience-
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc.)
- excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Ensure that the APIs and services are adequate to support the application
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with test-driven development
- excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technologies.
- Collaborate with other parts of the technology team, including product, QA, etc. to deliver a solid product.
1.Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring, Hibernate
2. Handling Large teams
3. Expertise in Technial and People Management.
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are looking for a few young software engineers to join our team, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
As a software engineer(backend), you will be responsible for design, development and scalability of our backend platform.
- Design and development of backend services
- Scalability, Reliability and Security of the applications
- End to end ownership of the features and modules
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Help scale our platform to support billions of minutes a day across thousands devices around the world
- Share technical practices, build development teams, and improve workflows
- Contribute to open source as we set the standards for video conferencing
- Mentorship of other team members
- Bachelor's degree in (Computer Science/Information Technology) or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1-4 years of experience as Software Engineer/Developer
- Experience in building scalable applications
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, threading
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Proficient in Go or Python or any other server side programming language
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms
Good to have:
- Experience with video conferencing, Sockets, WebRTC, and realtime communication
- Experience with Video Streaming, HLS, Dash.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes
- Ability to take on complex and ambiguous problems
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forums
- You'll be part of a small team at a fast-growing engineering-first startup
- You'll work with engineers across the globe with experience in video at places like Facebook and Hotstar
- You can grow as an individual contributor or as a team leader - freedom to set your own goals
- You'll work on problems at the cutting-edge of real-time video communication technology at massive scale
Company operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.
It believe there are better ways for brands to connect with people. And we’re on a mission to guide brands to better connections -- across consumers, channels and partners. These are just some of the services we offer our clients in our quest to deliver ambitious outcomes.
Must have hands on with Spring Boot, Microserives
Must have Angular / React experience
immediate to 30 days offical notice will be considered
Check website :- http://nearpe.com
You are suppose to take care of all the technology requirements end to end. Our stack is in java+springboot+postgres, deployed on AWS with native android application.
General requirements :-
- Design and build highly scalable java based transactional web applications.
- End to end responsibility of delivery of requirements within timeframe.
- Managing a team of 3-4 engineers.
- Direct interaction with internal and external clients to understand requirements and for integration purpose.
- Write clean, maintainable code with best standard practices.
- Participate in all phases of development including requirement gathering, development and deployment.
- Mentor & lead the team.
- Excellent Command over JAVA, DS, Algorithms, Postgres or similar RDBMS.
- Knowledge of full-stack development including Front end or Android native development is plus (not mandatory though).
- Good sense of customer behaviour, satisfaction and product development is required.
- Good sense of humor is must, along with beer every week :)
- At least 3-4 years of hardcore development experience with product companies along with managing small team.
Experience: 3+ years hands on experience in Java/J2EE development and programming.
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus