Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data
structures, storage technologies, distributed computing,
operating systems, etc.
Experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions
in a large scale distributed environment.
Robust and defensive coding skills using Java/Golang or any
other Object Oriented Programming Language.
Strong knowledge of RDBMS and any other NoSQL database
technologies (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo etc.) .
Experience with building self healing, automatic fault
detection and recovery mechanisms is good to have.
Desired Skills and Experience
Java or golang
- Design the architecture of new services to deliver timely communication from server to client and server to server, while still functioning alongside existing server components
- Describe and implement the communications across multiple network layers, considering performance, reliability, and flexibility with respect to the underlying infrastructure
- Enhance and expand the ORM layer of MZ’s in house web framework
- Craft software solutions for supporting flexibility in resource allocation, from compute to storage
- Serve as a technical leader for projects of year-long scope involving multiple contributors and customers
- Consult with technical operations on appropriate Kubernetes-based infrastructure design
- Design for performance, and measure the effects
- Review your colleagues’ code, and learn from their reviews as well
- Identify, document, and communicate best practices for the engineers who use the fruits of your labor
- 7+ years professional work experience
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized
- Proficient in PHP, C++, or Go
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Experience with in-memory NoSQL databases, such as Redis
- Ability to debug issues within custom code quickly
- Passion for developing scalable and maintainable software systems
- An open-minded and technology-agnostic approach to engineering
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Real world experience developing distributed systems
The candidate should have about 2+ years of experience with design and development in Java/Scala. Experience in algorithm, data-structure, database and distributed System is mandatory.
- Core Java or Scala
- Experience in Big Data, Spark
- Extensive experience in developing spark job. Should possess good Oops knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Should have the ability to analyze, design, develop and test complexity of spark job.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Hands on experience in Spark, creating RDD, applying operation - transformation-action
Good To have: -
- Spark streaming
- Py Spark
- Azure/AWS Cloud Knowledge of Data Storage and Compute side
Must have experience on Java, Spring MVC / Boot, Hibernate / MyBatis
- Must have experience on building large scale application
- Must have experience on RESTful Web-Services
- Must be good in problem solving, Data structures and Algorithms.
- Strong understanding of Web Architectures, E-commerce solutions
- Strong understanding of any MySql / Postgresql
- Strong understanding of any Redis / Memcached / Mongodb / Elasticsearch
- Hands-on experience on GCP / AWS would be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience on Kubernetes / Docker would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of version control system like Git / Mercurial / Bitbucket
- Writes well managed and clean codes
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Applications for
- Responsible for developing Applications which are Stable, Efficient and if required cross
- Responsible to create Native Applications for Android to achieve best performance.
- Responsible for understanding best UI Practices
- Responsible for creating Application UI utilizing latest Google UI Guide lines.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Should have Experience of at least one production environment Application in Google Play Store. GIT, Agile Frameworks, Jenkins
- Must have Java, Android, C, and C++.
- Java – Spring, Hibernate, Data Structures & Algorithms
• Knowledge on a Database system.
3+ years of experience in software development.
Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
• 3 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
• Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
• Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
• Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
About the Job
Titaniam’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that protect big data. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing as well as large-scale system design. As a software engineer, you will work on projects critical to the company needs with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers, and sales teams to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Communicate and negotiate across teams to get buy-in and alignment towards a shared vision.
- Apply technical judgement and identify return-on-investment opportunities.
- Learn new technologies and apply them appropriately for bringing value to customers.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Experience in architecting and developing distributed systems design.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Proven record of test driven development.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework or similar technologies.
- Experience in driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with other engineering teams internally and externally, and across geographies.
- Experience building web applications for 5+ years.
- Must have experience in exposing web services using JAVA 8, Spring and Micro services (four - six years of experience)
- Hands on experience in Spring boot and microservices (4 to 6 years of experience)
- Your primary responsibility as a senior backend engineer will be to architect and develop a scalable and robust micro-services backend with strong Java, Spring(Boot), SQL, AWS/GCP.
- Experience being part of a software development team in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Be a key performer in a high-performance product engineering team
- 2 to 4 years of overall IT experience. Most of this experience in Java (Core Java, Spring boot, Java collections, Java Multithreading)
- Should have experience designing database schemas - SQL and NoSQL.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Play would be a plus
- Experience with microservices architecture would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of any public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries
- Knowledge of container tech like Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.