Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deeptech and robotics products.Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
Role Responsibilities :
- Work primarily in Python, FAST API, MongoDB, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
- Work on the Peppermint Services Backend, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business
- Work on Scripting and Backend Layers of Internal Applications
- Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best
practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Backend Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies andarchitectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development, APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge and MongoDB experience is a valued bonus), and Python (FAST API, Flask or Django experience is a must). Linux, Linux Terminal and BASH Experience is a must. Mobile Development knowledge, especially Flutter Development experience,is a valued bonus.
You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately,delivering amazing global user experience
We are looking for :
- 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools and technologies. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Ability to deliver projects within deadlines independently and in a team environment
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
About Peppermint Robots
- Strong hands-on code development experience in JAVA 14+, Restful Service, Spring Boot, JDBC Template.
- Experience in SQL scripting
- Experienced in developing and deploying web applications using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Hands on experience in one of the IDE’s – Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Experience with Tools- Maven, Jenkins
- Experience in entire software development life cycle from analysis, coding, testing, debugging and publishing using GIT
- AWS Services will be an added advantage
- Experience Kafka, K8s and Containers will be an added advantag.
Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills with proven abilities in resolving the complex software issues
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
This profile is expected to lead a team of software developers thus team management at task level is required.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot based programs and data analytics.
What you will do:
- Building components for the company's advanced health tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and solutions effectively
- Participating in technical planning and requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications
- Developing the Code as per the requirements
- Working with product team and constructing the tech roadmap
- Designing, building and scaling the company's backend microservices
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Applying all quality requirements to make the code production ready
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Developing documentation related to technical aspects and to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations
- Designing and building efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Pro actively catching and fixing bugs, and providing support for the back end services
- Managing servers and infrastructure by keeping the lights on and refining the deployment architecture
What you need to have:
- Expert at hands on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Must be from Product based companies (Should have developed Web Apps)
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar noSQL databases) as well as relational databases (mySQL, Postgres etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs , Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chat bot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learnt AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
Return Prime is a micro saas changing the perception of returns for top brands across the globe. In a short span of year, we power over 3000 eCommerce merhcants across 78+ countries. We are growing rapidly and looking to add another hustler with hands on experience of building scalable application. If you want to be a part of lean team and build the future of returns in eCommerce, show us what makes you different from rest?
You are one among us if you are a good fit for below skills :
● Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Back-end developer.
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
● Hands on experience with JS, ES6, NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB, Building.
● REST APIs and GraphQL- Excellent analytical skills.
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Understanding of Shopify and Shopify Apps is a plus.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Ability to work with uncertainty and accomplish goals.
● Ability to research and make strategic decisions on the breadth of technologies necessary for success.
● Ability to contribute strategic insights into the vision and mission of our company.
● Having an entrepreneurial bent of mind- able to take a vision in words and ideas, and translate them into technical problems and implement the solution.
Design, develop and support real time data monitoring application and a dashboard for a VoIP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with any one NoSQL solution like Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB is a must
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Ability to work in a dev-automation environment with some source control, continuous integration/delivery systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conversant with Elasticsearch, Neo4j and D3.js
- Inclination to GO programming
- Experience working with open source projects
- 8+ years experience in web application development and architecture.
- ·Extensive experience using open source software libraries
- Strong experience in at least one MVC architecture or application of the pattern
- Solid hands on experience with Java
- Strong experience with SQL ( Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Strong experience in Data Structures & Algorithms
- ·Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for micro services
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Self-starter that is results focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Prior experience building modular, common and scalable services
- Experience using chef, puppet or other deployment automation tools
- Experience working within a distributed engineering team including offshore
- Bonus points if you have contributed to an open source project
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
Company is a remote-first team, looking to scale our Open Source Feature
Flagging, Remote Config and A/B Testing product. With both SaaS and on-premises customers, we are investing into our globally distributed, low latency API and making it simple for customers to deploy on their own infrastructure via Kubernetes and OpenShift.
We are looking for a Lead Server-Side Engineer, who also enjoys working on dev-ops, infrastructure and orchestration, and can help build out our existing API and infrastructure.
We are a really small team right now, and this is our first technical hire outside of the founders, so it’s a great opportunity to be part of something that is looking to scale quickly!
We are looking for someone who loves working with:
- Python. Django Rest Framework experience would be great, but not essential! We prioritise
- quality over quantity.
- Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
- AWS, especially ECS, Lambda, RDS and DynamoDB. Performance and uptime are super
- important to us.
- The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
- We have SDKs in a bunch of languages, so the more polyglot you are the better.
- If you like writing JS and React that would be awesome too.
We are a 100% remote team, currently based on the West Coast US and in Europe
Full Time position
Experience level: 3 to 5 years
Mandatory Skills:Python, Django/Flask and Rest API
Package:Upto 20 LPA
--Experience in web application development using Python, Django/Flask.
--Proficient in developing REST API's, Integration and familiar with JSON formatted data.
--Good to have knowledge in front-end frameworks like Vue.js/Angular/React.js
--Writing high quality code with best practices based on technical requirement.
--Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built software products.
--Should have experience in Database, preferably Redis.
--Experience in working with Git or equivalent code management / version control system with best practices.
--Good to have knowledge in Elasticsearch, AWS, Docker.
--Should have interest to explore and work on Cyber Security domain.
--Experience with Agile development methods.
--Should have strong analytical and logical skills.
--Should be good at fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Programming Languages, Distributed Systems, and Information retrieval.
--Should have good communication skills and client facing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large scale enterprise products
- Deep knowledge of C#, ASP, .NET, MVC, .Net core
- Experience with XML, ADO/ADO.NET, LINQ, AJAX, IIS
- Extended experience with SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in TFS and Visual Studio
- Hands on experience with SDLC and programming design patterns
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Skillful at reviewing new feature impact on an application and recognizing potential risks
- Uses time effectively and efficiently
- Quickly learns new technologies
- Detailed oriented, professional and possesses a positive work attitude
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge on UI technologies will be plus
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Conducts systems analysis and makes recommendations to improve the system to achieve an outcome.
- Promotes internal best practices and coding conventions to write and execute tests for your own code, including creating comprehensive unit tests.
- Contributes to Technical Requirements Documents.
- Requests constructive feedback for designs early in the process.
- Communicates successfully with large teams and many stakeholders.
- Provides mentorship for Software Engineers and participates in interview panels to hire new Software Engineers.
- Assists in removing obstacles for the team to yield successful sprints.
- Performs peer code reviews to ensure quality of the codebase.
- Ability to decompose and delegate work to junior engineers.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Works effectively with multiple projects and features.
- All other duties as assigned.