We at FindingPi Pvt Ltd. are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer(ReactJS) who will be responsible for developing high-quality applications and must understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements. Also, help the team to grow and enhance their skills.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about coding and should be up for some pretty smart brainstorming. From time to time, you would be working on certain projects as team leads as well.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building highly responsive, reusable user interface components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Writing automated unit tests
- Proficiency with agile development methodologies
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, especially Github.
- 3 - 5 Years of experience.
- Frontend experience with ReactJs and Node.
Job Location: Shivaji Nagar, Pune
Final CTC will be based on your last drawn salary, experience, and performance in the interview.
About FindingPi Inc
FindingPi invests in its people because they are the heart and soul of the company, and we strive to ensure that everyone feels appreciated. We are ambitious not just in terms of our business, but also in terms of promoting passionate and creative teamwork. We are a team of individuals who are proud of who we are. We invest in our people, their development, our services, and our working environment. With our clients and our in-house team, we are open and honest, each team member has a voice, and we make sure it is heard.
We champion diversity, inclusion, and well-being to create a workplace where you value yourself and feel proud of who you are. We believe in a world where you have the freedom to explore and express yourself without judgment, no matter who you are or where you’re from. Our team is made up of academics, innovators, start-up accelerators, and care experts, all connected by a vision to build a better future for care through the combination of best-in-class carers, empowered by technology.
FindingPi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of religious beliefs, caste, creed, colour, gender. Every person is respected and is granted a right to voice their opinion.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build an advanced e-commerce admin dashboard application for our platform.
- Proven working experience in React JS app development and experience with Web packs and integration with NodeJS.
- Good understanding of Hooks and Redux State Management tools.
- Understanding of React Design principles and architecture patterns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs like the one of Unicommerce.
- Create Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new maximizegies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs high-quality into high quality code.
- Have a good understanding of CI/CD tools (any).
- Robust knowledge of popular databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, DynamoDB, Redis etc;
- Knowledge about AWS Amplify is super plus.
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- · React JS, Redux
- · Hooks and redux state management
- · React design principles
- · Architectural pattern
- · Unit test code
- · High-level design
- · Ci/cd tool
- · Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, Redis
- · AWS amplify
- · NodeJS ,IDEs, Restful API’s , Git
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, engineering, or a related technical field
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with an optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code.
-Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
-Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Desired Candidate Profile:-
-Good problem-solving skills is a must
-Must be familiar with Angular latest version and above
-Must be experienced in web development & dynamic websites
-Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
-Strong oral and written skills
-Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
-Ability to self-learn
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
WORK FROM HOME / 1 year Contract Role
Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface with the latest user-facing features ·
·Building reusable components and front-end libraries ·
Translating wireframe and design into high-quality code ·
As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive ·
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality ·
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers ·
· Leverage assets and resources provided by the client into applications ·
· Write and optimize code in a well-documented and clean way alongside its benchmarking products
The primary focus of the selected candidates would be on developing user interface components implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Next and redux). Enduring these components, the overall application should be robust and easy to manage.
You should be a team player with commitments to achieve perfection by every stage of development that includes collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products
Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming in JS/TS · Experience with HTML, CSS, ECMAScript (ES6), Restful APIs (application programming interfaces)
Experience with common front-end development tools such as babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc. ·
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens · Knowledge of other frameworks such as Gatsby JS, Angular, Vue, etc. is a plus · Knowledge of Code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc. ·
Understanding of automated testing tools like Jest, Mocha, etc.
Cignex Datamatics is looking for talented people like you. Please let me know if you are looking for a job change.
CDTL are the pioneers in the field of open source, we believe in creating value to our customers by providing them with innovative solutions. We have been doing some wonderful reference able work with the fortune 500 companies with great feedback and experience received from them. Talk about Allianz, EA, CA, UBM, IHG, Maersk, Renesas, etc., All have enjoyed working with us. We provide solutions using cutting edge technologies to all areas in Portal, content management, Big Data, ecommerce and are expanding in a lot of new and emerging areas.
We would want you to be associated with us to experience & enrich the joy of working in a growing company of the size of almost 500 employees as of now, with this you not only are noticeable but also get the opportunity to implement your ideas and make a mark in this growing organization, and you get to enjoy being one of the early founding members of the organization.
Below is the JD for the position we are hiring.
▪ Design, build and configure applications to meet business processes and application requirements
▪ Must have a minimum of 7+ yrs of IT experience with min 4+ years of hands on experience in web technologies
▪ Good Knowledge on front end website architecture
▪ Must have experience in react.js (svelte, stencil) or similar frameworks
▪ Experience of Node JS would be good.
▪ Hands on Design experience in API ( REST / SOAP) and integrating API’s with UI
▪ Good understanding of Modern web component development
▪ Good communication & presentation skills
▪ Must be able to work independently
If above position suits your interest, then share the following details:
Notice period(15days or immediate joiner) Y/N :
Experience in UI development(in years):
Experience in React.js (in years):
Experience in API (Rest / SOAP) in years :
Thanks & Regards,
Experience in Website Development.
To create web pages through HTML and CSS in alignment with PSD design and themify them. In other words, combine interface design concepts with digital design.
The candidate should have hands-on experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe creative suite. And should be proficient enough in designing the UI of websites with great user experience.
Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs.Capable enough to analyze the user’s choice over graphics and animation needs.
Conduct testing of completed applications to assess user experience.
Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts.
Ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for the audience.
Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability.
Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
Coordinate with the testing team and work closely with them and implement the changes as asked by them.
The candidate must be ready to take responsibility, ownership of code, be independent, and at the same time is open to learning something new.
Basic knowledge of PHP.
Job Location- Pune
Experience – 4 to 7 Years
Notice Period - Immediate preferred
The Ideal Candidate-
This position is for UI Developers with hands-on experience in leading-edge technologies, looking to mark a niche in the software Industry
- Strong Command on Angular JS and React JS
- Strong Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Highly Preferred, experience in D3, Canvas API
If you are interested in an exciting role with learning and rewards, do apply.