ProGrad is a new-age tech school where we help aspiring techies pick in-demand industry skills. We are a team of passionate coders, creators, teachers, marketers, thinkers, and doers. We are on a mission to make world-class computer science education affordable and relevant.
ProGrad is founded by a team that has over 40 years of experience in building EdTech organisations.
ProGrad, a member of NEAT (National Educational Alliance for Technology) by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, aims to bridge the skill gap between academia and the tech industry through its unique programs. After helping thousands of graduates land their dream tech jobs, ProGrad stands as one of India’s top destinations for tech education.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs.In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Job Roles & Responsibility:
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s needs.
- Responsible for internal training platforms like assessment tools and content delivery platforms.
- Maintaining the existing tools and developing new tools as per the requirements.
- Work closely with team leaders to set technical direction within the team and to ensure software developed is of a consistently high standard, cohesive and meets business objectives
- Technical Excellence
- Able to solve complex problems, participates in continuous improvement, Proactive approach, gets things done, demonstrates accountability & owneradapts the ideas of others as needed
- Ship, prioritising own workload
- Efficient at interpersonal skills and good at teamwork
- Constantly look for improvements and learn from our mistakes
Job Description :
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products.
- You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Skills : Reactjs, Nodejs, Mysql
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Candidates who are willing to work from office based at Bangalore- Manyata Tech Park.
We are looking for MERN stack experts with strong development, analytical and architecture designing experience for our Product development company - SyndicationPro.
Exp Required: 3 - 6 years
Job Location: Remote
Notice Period: Immediate to Max 30 days only
About the Organization
SyndicationPro is a fast-growing Start-up in Fintech market. It’s an Investor Management Platform for SaaS Companies. It is the most efficient real estate fundraising software that delivers all the tools needed to raise capital faster and manage investors all in one place.
Why this Role?
This role provides you the opportunity to truly accelerate your engineering career by giving you a front line seat on a Rocketship product. Our fintech product has grown by 10x over the last year and we are expecting that growth to continue for the foreseeable future. The leadership team is committed to making massive investments in its technology and people. Given the growth of the product, individuals will have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You have to perform full stack development activities using MERN Stack
- Ability to translate UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS
- Technical architecture design along with system architect and product manager
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Algorithm design for system modules
- Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- POC development with other engineers
- Efforts estimations with Product Manager and Engineering Head
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Writing Unit testing for robust system
- Technical documentation
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. PG is good to have
- Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience in MERN stack (MySQL or PostgreSQL would be plus)
- Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Hands on experience on AWS services (EC2, SQS, SES, Lambda).
- Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus
- Experience working with US Stakeholders is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- 3+ years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
- Experience in SaaS product development would be a plus
- Experience in other JS frameworks like Next.JS, React Native/Expo would be plus
Looking forward to build a great team and great future together.
Lead -Talent Acquisiton
Sportz Interactive (SI) works with its clients and partners to revolutionize the sports fan experience across consumption points by creating best-in-class, kickass products. SI was founded in 2002 as a B2B sports content business. Through the years, it gained immense reputation for its state-of-the-art hosted solutions, digital simulators, match centers and fantasy games. Sportz Interactive has a fantastic reputation in the online sports community, having worked with clients across the globe including the likes of The International Cricket Council, STAR Sports, Yahoo!, AOL, Eurosport, Castrol, Web 18, NDTV, Nimbus, Times of India, Rediff.com and Singtel amongst others.
Sportz Interactive provides in-depth sports information and content and specializes in product development for the web, mobile and other interactive platforms.
Sportz Interactive is looking to hire smart and passionate Lead Fullstack developer who would be responsible for developing kick-ass applications and products catering to the legions of global sports fans.
• Building of user-facing elements and Integration
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and real time applications
• Architecting applications and strategizing them to be scalable for traffic.
• Identifying and working on new innovations which can relate to any kind of technology
- Experience in managing a team is mandatory.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of front-end technologies.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes implementing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Highly skilled tech expert with exposure in web-technologies and a product oriented thought process
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (Java Servlets, Jsp, hibernate, Spring, Spring boot-Java back end)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Back end: Java Servlets, Jsp, hibernate, Spring, Spring boot-Java back end.
We are looking for two Sr FullStack (JS) Engineers with a keen eye for great design & UX. You will be responsible for the development of new software products (internal) and solving complex technical challenges for scale-ups and enterprise companies. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building production-grade and high-performance applications using ES2019/ES2020
- Expert at converting Figma, Sketch prototypes into pixel-perfect screens
- Highly proficient in React, Redux and TypeScript / ReasonML.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Production-level experience of designing a product for multiple international markets and languages (i18n, l10n).
- Bonus points for prior experience in Go & Python.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
Kindly find required details regarding this open position below.
Job Location - Pune Kharadi (World Trade Centre)
Experience: 4+ Yrs
Skills: Full Stack/BackEnd/FrontEnd developer
As a Full Stack, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for Front-end and Back-end development. You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large applications. You have multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our architect platforms, while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. You will be responsible for developing, maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest data technologies that could help the company to succeed.
Responsibilities for - Full Stack:
Serve as technical throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end i.e. Planning to Delivery
Gather functional requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications
Provide design reviews to other engineers, i.e. feedback on Architecture, Design, Integration, Performance and Scalability
Design and Implementation of the overall web architecture including Database
Design and construction of our REST API & Integrating it with front-end UI
Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Minimum 4+ Years’ experience with:
Familiarity with framework—both front-end and back-end, Angular / React
Familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, or webpack
Database design and management
Thorough understanding of user experience (UX)
Proficiency with Git
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Please feel free to contact me if you need anything.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Aviso is in the process of building a highly scalable, and highly performant upgrade to its industry-leading AI product. This requires a complete rethink of the base architecture of how data is stored and accessed using persistent Databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redshift.
● As part of this far reaching engineering goal, This role will be primarily responsible for the design and development of said re-architecture, working with all other parts of the Engineering organization.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal data schema architecture
to handle billions of rows of information, accessible in real-time, both for the
purposes of enabling our Machine Learning team, as well as other engineering
teams presenting complex analytical functionality directly to customers.
○ You will be responsible for designing the most optimal physical database
architecture to scale reliably with business growth, while optimizing cost.
● You will be working with our platform team to create the Service Oriented Architecture needed to create a highly redundant, fail-safe and responsive end customer facing service.
○ Needed is a solid working experience and understanding of the AWS
environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT
Gateways, Lambda will be needed in order to achieve this.
● You will also own the definition and implementation of enterprise grade security using their skillsets around LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/AWS environment
● Additionally, You will be responsible for designing the Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) platforms to enable all of engineering to deliver code faster with better quality.
○ In this, they will be working daily with the QA and engineering teams to enable
unit tests and automation tests to increase code test coverage.
○ Using their experience and great understanding of DevOps automation -
Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef,
Jenkins, etc.), they will identify the right set of CI/CD tools needed to make this a
What you bring:
● Minimum 10-15 year experience in database architecture and management
● A Degree in Computer Science from a top University or equivalent
● Strong and relevant experience building and maintaining a high performance, high volume SaaS solution.
● Industry leading experience in managing petabyte scale databases.
● Solid working experience and good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, NAT Gateways, Lambda and Redshift.
● Great understanding of DevOps automation - Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, etc.) is required.
● Experience implementing role based security, including LDAP integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment. We expect hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or Datadog.
● Networking : Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy) and high availability architecture.
● Strong experience in continuous integration, builds automation, configuration
management, code repository, performance engineering, application monitoring, system monitoring, management and deployment automation.
● Strong knowledge of Unix systems engineering with experience in Ubuntu or Red Hat Linux.
● Programming: Experience programming with Python, Unix scripts
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card