- Assist in project scoping and interact with users to gather requirements
- Must have skills: Java,Spring,SQL,Web App development
- Produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality codes that have been independently unit tested
- Design, develop, implement and maintain multi-tier web based applications using Java, J2EE, Struts, MVC, Weblogic, XML, Spring, Hibernate, and Oracle, to support business requirements (angular will be advantage)
- Participate and contribute actively in the complete software development lifecycle, including performance analysis, design, development, and testing
- Ensure well designed, testable, efficient codes by performing unit testing with test cases and through rigorous integration testing of the entire application
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support users by developing design documentation and assistance tools
- Interact regularly with internal and external teams to address technical issues and provide appropriate solutions through debugging, research, and investigation
- Develop configuration tools for internal teams to further automate programming tasks that are repetitive
- Engage in and lead application performance tuning
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in Java development, application of standard software development principles and designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web frameworks using MVC
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Oracle, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience with test-driven development
About iFAST Financial India
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next-gen Targeting platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 1-3 years of relevant experience with Java, Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in
addition to Coding.
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S in Computer Science or IT from premier institutes
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good knowledge of Databases - SQL, NoSQL
● Knowledge of Unit Testing a plus
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
Rupifi is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment &
credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers,
online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME
retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupifi in all
their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupifi is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest
ones. Rupifi is backed by top fintech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal
(Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next five years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without
parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for software engineers who are passionate
about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupifi is seeking an exceptional Software Engineer (Backend) to join the early team and help
modernizethe B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products
and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupifi’s retailer and
marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website.
You will be a key contributor to the development of our payments and credit platform, and
ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy
Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will work closely with the product team and key stakeholders in order to develop high
quality products & features that allow customers to achieve their goals with our software, and
our teams to operate more efficiently as our business grows in both size and scope.
At Rupifi, Software Engineers are involved throughout the product lifecycle, from idea
generation, design, and prototyping to execution, and shipping. You'll collaborate closely with
technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers' problems and build
products that solve them. We think the best way to understand what our users need is to meet
them, so occasionally, you'll visit our customers, and come to understand their mission and
their pain points.
What you’ll do
● Designing, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features with stringent
correctness and scalability requirements; these features, for example, could be related
to KYC, credit decision, settlement, accounting, or security
● Be an integral part of the development team, participating in system design/review and
● Reviewing code of peer engineers
● Contributing to open source
● Total 1+ years of coding experience
● Experience with data structures and databases (SQL or NoSQL)
● Strong coder with proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Java,
GoLang or NodeJS
● Ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
7 to 12 years of experience with majority as Java engineer
Strong hands on experience on building application using technologies Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven/Gradle.
Experience in building Micro Services using Spring Boot / Go.
Strong knowledge and experience with SQL queries and databases like Postgre SQL/Oracle.
Strong knowledge and experience on Platform components such as Docker, Kubernetes and Service Mesh (Istio).
Good knowledge of scripting languages (preferably Python and Bash)
Familiarity with CI/CD environment (Jenkins).
Experience on Observability stack such as ELK Stack, Prometheus & Grafana would be added advantage.
Should have experience on Active MQ based async queuing system design and deployment.
Strong experience of system design and implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
Familiarity with Hazelcast and Zk Solution would be a plus.
Strong skills to write technical design documentation.
Experience of leading a team as tech lead.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
Good communication skills with tech/non-tech people.
What You'll Do:
Assigned to software development projects and/or system enhancements as tech lead.
Be engaged in a whole process of development project (requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing/verification, deployment, operation/maintenance).
Work closely with project manager and other engineers. Some of them are in different locations such as Japan and Singapore.
Always improve the design quality, code quality, testing quality and system quality spontaneously. In addition, create such a culture in our team.
Understand business needs and user behavior and develop solutions to those needs.
Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our systems and propose system improvements.
Guide and support less-experienced members as mentor and role model to improve the team productivity and achieve team’s goals together.
Better to Have:
Familiarity with Telecom Service Provider’s Billing Ecosystem/BSS Systems.
Familiarity with and experience on Cloud Native Technologies.
Familiarity with Agile Software development process.
Familiarity with and experience on Linux/Unix environment
Work experience with a remote team
Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, HipChat)
Familiarity with source control system (Gitlab, SVN, etc.)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 28 countries industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends. You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
at India's Top BNPL/E-Payment wallet
Someone from the product based/Fintech
Immediate Joining or Notice Upto 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 3-6 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Demonstrated and strong experience with Java Development (1.8 and above), Spring Boot, ability to design API and RESTful services, and an understanding of transactions
- Strong experience writing Microservices using Java 1.8 and above.
- Good Experience in Behavior Driven Design ( Cucumber , Gherkin ).
- Data design experience in application, noSQL, familiarity with modern technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.), and experience with SDLC tools and agile development methodology
- Experience with Angular JS preferred.
- Experience with spring cloud , swagger and devOps tools preferred
- Experience in Domain Driven Design preferred.
- Experience with Mulesoft preferred.
- Experience in SAFe Agile methodology preferred.
- Experience in building presentation layers using Front-end technologies
- Good problem solving skills and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lead technology initiatives, develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity, an ability to interpret system / business requirements and prepare specification and design document.
- Java, J2EE, JDBC , EJB, Servlets,, Messaging Platform, Agile waterfall
Please find the JD Below:
Job title- ATL/Technical Lead
- Must have experience
- Extensive product development experience
- 5-10 years experience in back end Java Development
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD).
- Team task assignment, mentoring and helping resolve issues
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Good to have
- Experience in SOA and microservice deployment model.
- GWT development experience
- Experience of working in an Agile development model
- Mixed experience in different type of organizations - product start up and large enterprises
- Strong Analytical skills
- Acumen for understanding customer's business goals
- Process oriented- Following current processes and partner in process improvement.
- Data oriented- Using data and knowledge base for solving current problem at hand and creating software knowledge base for future use.
- Ability to juggle multiple development and design tasks simultaneously.
* You are a Coder, a Doer. YOU BELIEVE in actions ( *In short - You are less about Gyan and more about Samadhan* )
* YOU BELIEVE in software delivery with quality
* If you are passionate about technology, engineering best practices and using them to solve real and complex business problems.
* Badly written code or bad architecture irritates you the most.
* YOU BELIEVE in "Proof of the pudding is in the eating" so you are always tinkering and exploring new technologies
* YOU BELIEVE in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter.
* Since work is a big part of your life, YOU BELIEVE in sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
You'll be expected to
1. Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology - Able to write well organised, modularised code with test cases.
* Apart from writing code *
1. Take ownership of new products/features.
2. Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
3. Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
4. Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
5. Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
* Will prefer a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
* Development experience with Java is a must; If you know Python and Go Programming Language that's great
* Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modelling use cases
* Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
* Unquenching thirst to learn new technologies.
* Experience with CI/CD is a plus
What FreightFox gives you
- A high energy environment where you’ll be working alongside people who want to bring innovative tech solutions in the Indian landscape. Make in India for India.
- A chance to become a part of the early team of a budding start-up and help shape its growth path.
- Competitive Package
- Stocks - Be part of the early-stage startup and they benefit financially from the company’s growth
We are a young and ambitious technology start-up in the Indian B2B Logistics space. Our aim is to change the future of freight in India by leveraging tech and data to deliver new and exciting possibilities in this space.
We’ve cautiously cultivated an environment where customers come first, where we validate our hypothesis first before writing even a single line of code, where our customers and prospects are our best advisors and where we truly believe that insights from data are critical to steering a business in the right direction.
We have raised $300K seed fund from Angel Investors in Dec 2020
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Boot
- JPA, REST API, JSON, JWT, OAuth, Spring Security, Swagger
- Oracle / MySQL / Postgres DB
- Angular / React / React Native
- JIRA, Bitbucket
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
- Strong experience in REST API and web services
- Experience in Oracle / Mysql / Postgres DB
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies
- Should have very good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders, good team player with the ability to mentor juniors
Good to Have:
- Knowledge in Banking Domain
at Amazon India