- Design, architect and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on or lead development of technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
- Take on leadership roles as needed
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience using GoLang/Java programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is required
- AWS - experience in extensive use of AWS offerings like Redis, Kafka etc.
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
- Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Skills & Qualifications
4-12 years of experience in Java Development.
Excellent verbal and written English communication is a must. You may have to interact with clients directly.
Technology agnostic approach is a must. Ready to adopt new technology and a faster learning curve.
Writing scalable, maintainable and reusable code.
Keen interest in SAAS based products and mobile applications.
Experience working with Distributed Systems
Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, API Design Experience with Event-Driven Architecture, Multithreading
Kafka iOS Experience with Event Sourcing Reactive and Functional
Programming Strong understanding of best practices for creating/working with Microservices
Experience implementing Message Brokers and Messaging subsystems(experience working with Kafka a strong plus)
Be open-minded, creative, and self-critical; be collaborative and communicative
Have experience with and curiosity about agile and lean philosophies
Experience working with small teams to ship products to market
Have experience developing full-service consumer, employee and business applications
Language agnostic and experienced polyglot Passion for Working Software and SOLID principles
Experience with designing and refactoring complex systems
Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) Interest in working in a pair-programming environment Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them in production environments
Passion for enabling team members
Java 8 or Java 11. Both are LTS. The project will be on Java11
AWS and AWS Aurora
- Flexible time schedule.
- Work from home or work from anywhere.
- Health insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Training and conference tickets.
Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd. is looking for passionate and talented Java Developers to be a part of our engineering team. We are hiring for Java Developer inspiring to develop into Full-Stack Developer. If you love building high quality, user-friendly web-applications, then you have our attention!
Your day with us!
As a Java Developer, you will design, create and analyse solutions to various project tasks daily. Your day involves brainstorming and knowledge sharing amongst your teammates. You learn and develop your skills by creating unique solutions daily.
Here are a few of your responsibilities?
End to End Software Design which will involve work on Database, working on Back-end and Front-end, documentation, and testing.
- You will be a part of a functional Java developing team
- You will be assigned a project based on your choice and skill set
- You will get the opportunity to work on a complete product development cycle
- You will be involved in the daily scrum and functional discussion meetings with your German counterparts
- You will be thoroughly guided and supported to develop your technical skillset.
Technologies you get to use:
- Java+Spring (Back-end)
- TypeScript+Angular (Front-end)
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Maven, etc.
- And many more tools that you'll learn on the job!
What makes you a good fit?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a Java Developer.
- You are someone who wants to explore new horizons for their career and develop into a Full Stack role.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisation in CS/IT or equivalent
- You have excellent knowledge of Java
- You have great programming skills
- You have demonstrated a passion for coding through various projects, challenges or extra-curricular activities. Having a programmer portfolio is a major plus
- You have the potential to develop a keen understanding of our culture. And to imbibe it, and be the ambassador of our culture.
Why should you join us?
- Embark on an exciting journey with us!
- Enjoy being part of a great team of engineers, creating innovative new products
- Learn and acquire knowledge of different technologies
- Participate or/and take a lead on various stages of the on-going projects
- Develop your interpersonal skills every day with new challenges
- We do not believe in the crisp cotton shirt is the only productive work attire. Here at NUPL, you dress smart and decent and we will be good to go
- We follow a strict '5 Day' work week policy. Those weekends are for family, friends, and relaxation
- We offer a competitive leave package, a work from home facility, and a flexible work hour policy to help you attain a great work-life balance
- We offer an environment where you can make suggestions and develop your ideas with the team. In a flat hierarchy, you will have your ideas and opinions heard
- We all know how hard it is to focus on work when craving for food, we have an in house open pantry just for this!
- We offer various opportunities to widen your horizon of knowledge and skills. We also offer support for various courses and certifications
- We provide a competitive benefits package.
Interested to know more about us?
We are a multinational IT Company with our offices based in Germany and India. To know more about us and our work culture check out the link below:
Joining: ASAP! ; )
Compensation: We offer a competitive package as per the industry standards. The final package is dependent on one’s performance during the recruitment process. We wish all the best for all the aspiring Full Stack Developers applying for this position!
At LambdaTest, We help developers and testers fix their applications across a combination of 2000+ browsers and Operating Systems by providing a complete cross-browser ecosystem on the cloud. As Backend Developer You will work with other Developers throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out product that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What’s the Opportunity?
- As a hands-on engineering professional, you'll stay on top of the details and will be more focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating the best user experience and
- Support and collaborate with our service engineers in getting to the bottom of issues and come up with robust solutions.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people.
- Design distributed systems using micro services architecture would be plus.
- Implementing high performance and non-blocking systems to serve traffic heavy SaaS based product.
Requirements and qualifications-
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education with 2-4 Years of work experience.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to:Python, Golang, NodeJs
- A solid understanding of software construction
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2022 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
What we are looking for:
Experience in building and re-engineering cloud based solutions on AWS.
Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) and design patterns is a must. Hands-on development on Spring MVC framework.
Experience working on Java 8 or above.
Must have very good knowledge of RDBMS such as MySQL and performance tuning of the same.
Exposure to server-side and client-side caching mechanisms. Ability to debug the applications and provide instant workable solutions.
Experience working on Elastic Search / Kafka / Kubernetes or all is a nice to have.
• Experience working with SQL databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
• High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
• Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Build scalable and optimized backend APIs / RPCs using Go.
- Experience in developing and maintaining live services (troubleshooting, monitoring).
- Work with designers and developers to structure the APIs and database.
- Implement Admin tools for live ops, events, and economy tweaking.
- Ensure that the backend is secure against hacks like tampering with API calls/data.
- Help evaluate and improve backend architecture for the company.
- Experience in working with relational databases. PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience Window: 5 to 10 years on Go (Good to have).
- Solid understanding of any of the existing cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Experience with docker and containerization.
- Expert knowledge in any backend tech like Go, Kotlin, JAVA, . NET Core, NodeJS, Python, Angular, etc.
- Strong familiarity with system design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience in writing APIs and cloud database.
- Experience in CI/CD environments.
- Bonus: Experience with real-time multiplayer backend/networking/ games is plus.
- Bonus: Experience with any BAAS platform (Nakama/Playfab/Gamesparks).
BlackLight Gaming is looking for a top-notch, ambitious and driven Node. js developer who is confident of creating, maintaining and further optimising highly scalable backend supporting our multiplayer mobile games which are played by millions of players. If you're hard-working, enthusiastic, dedicated, have fire in the belly to accept challenges, then BlackLight Games is the place for you.
What You Bring to the team:
- More than 3+ years of experience developing serverless applications using public cloud like Google Cloud/ AWS
- Knowledge of Node. js and frameworks available for it.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Distributed system development with an understanding of latency, scalability, scheduling, asynchronous programming, and reliability
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with services common to serverless architectures, like: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, IAM, Firebase Real Time Database, Google Cloud SQL, Cloud Tasks. It’s a bonus if you have worked on Google Cloud Project and Firebase.
- Solid Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases is required with proven experience of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Experience with deploying, maintaining, debugging live systems, and end-to-end testing and analysis
- Experienced in creating micro-services based architectures, reusable components
- Experience building REST APIs and other common application architectures on the above services
- Experience building data processing pipelines
- Solid understanding of code, design, and development practices
- General comfort in exploring, assessing, and learning new frameworks
- High levels of integrity and professionalism, and an ability to channel maximum amounts of energy into the role delivering premium customer service at all times
- Adhere to different Project Management methodologies (Agile etc) and leverage different CI/CD tools
Extra Gems for:
- Google, AWS and/or Industry certifications.
- Familiarity with object storage such as AWS S3, Firebase Storage, in-memory caches such as Redis
- Demonstrated performance of threat modeling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews in the context of DevSecOps security
- Knowledge of Application Monitoring using tools like Google Stackdriver
- Broad familiarity with other languages like J2EE, Python as we write some code in these as well.
- Experience with Github and advanced Github features.
- Experience of working in Product industry
- Open source contributions, interesting hobby projects.
- High Growth Startup environment
- Company sponsored courses and education material
- Lots of learning opportunities
- Work with a super-talented team of professionals
- Informal work-culture, Casual Dress Code, multiple outings and trips
- Performance Based Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Subsidies Lunch and Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all time
Developer (SQL & Python) -
Required Technical Skills
- At least 5+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Experience in Python is a must
- Experience working with relational/non-relational databases and understanding of storage technologies (like MySQL, Sybase, MongoDB, InfluxDB, Cassandra or HBase)
- Experience / Familiarity with Database Modelling, Normalization techniques
- Experience / Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns
- Ability to trouble shoot and fix performance issues across the codebase and database queries
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with dev ops tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile development concepts and related tools
- Ability to trouble shoot and fix performance issues across the codebase and database queries
- Experience with Python frameworks utilizing Asyncio
- Experience working with large volumes of time series data and building services, APIs and applications based of it
- Experience in designing multi-tier application architecture and distributed caching solutions
- Experience with Perl
- ETL background in any language or tools
- Experience with cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack and Kafka
- Experience with web technologies like Angular 2+ (or React/Vue), TypeScript, RxJS
- Experience with Go
- Understand existing business operations tool used by customer support and business teams.
- Work with Engineering Manager to upgrade the system to improve system stability and response times.
- Independently lead design and implement new features as per business requirements provided by Product Management team.
- Develop elegant, modular and maintainable solutions. Document all design, operations steps for knowledge sharing purposes.
- Guide junior team members on feature implementation and provide relevant training on existing modules.
- Java EE
- Java Server Facelets (JSF)
- Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate
- Payara/GlassFish/similar application server environments
- 2-8 years of overall experience in software design and development.
- Ability to analyze existing application, implement new features and re-architect the application in case of inefficiencies.
- Strong object-oriented skills and ability to apply design patterns.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers on development, code review, project planning.
We are seeking talented, motivated engineers who will be part of a dynamic global team delivering and supporting technology infrastructure to meet the growth needs of the business.
As a Product Support Engineer, you will collaborate with the Engineering, Product and Support teams to ensure the designed product and service is fully operational with streamlined processes and procedures for addressing reported bugs and anomalies. Production Support Engineers will take ownership of resolving product issues through its life cycle and communication to multiple stakeholders.
This is a programming role which requires a good understanding of Java along with solid debugging skills so complex workflows can be debugged and solved. You will own the code you push to production
To be successful, you must be an excellent team player and self motivated person who can carry out duties with minimal supervision.
Skills you need to have:
A good understanding of SQL
An understanding of Java and Java design patterns
Good debugging and problem solving skills
An understanding of SpringBoot and ORM's