- Cross-platform mobile applications for Android & iOS
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST/JSON, GraphQL)
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- Timely App deployment to Play Store & ios app store
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum 2 years Experience required.
- Previous mobile app development experience using Flutter framework and DART programming is essential
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Experience with third party libraries and API integration experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns and good UI design ability
- Dynamic form building experience is essential
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes) to increase the functionality of the application
- Performance optimization is required.
- Previous experience on IOT Projects will be added advantage
Work Location: 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102
Office Timings : Monday to Saturday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Work From Office Only
• As a member of the architecture team, become deeply familiar with the product goals, and provide thought leadership on the technical aspects of realizing the product goals
• Contribute to the SDLC best practices, modeled after contemporary industry standards, and ensure the practices are diligently followed
• Provide technical mentorship to the technical team
• Encourage automation in various aspects of software development such as code reviews, unit tests, continuous integration, system testing. Identify appropriate tools, and create best practices around automation
• Participate in requirement gathering, analysis, designing proofs of concepts
• Team up with various stakeholders in aiding project planning, estimation, execution, and production support
• Identify the most appropriate platforms, frameworks, and third-party components to meet the product requirements
• Define and own the interfaces, such as services and APIs between product components
• Perform code walkthroughs, reviews. Promote code-reuse. Identify opportunities for refactoring code, and ensure code is modular and extensible
• Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans
• Provide guidance on production support/bug-fixing issues. Own the technical resolution of high-priority fixes
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Python and Python-based frameworks such as Django, Flask, and web2py, etc.
• 1+ years of experience in building multi-tenant web applications using AWS or other cloud PaaS providers.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable web application and integration using RESTful APIs and JSON data
• Deep familiarity with n-tier and MVC patterns
• Strong unit testing and debugging skills
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins
Process & Tools:
• Experience in working with code versioning tools
• Experience in development organizations following Agile methodologies like SCRUM
• Experience in AGILE project management tools such as JIRA
Who are we looking for?
• Should be comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Willingness to take on ownership and responsibility
• Resourceful, confident under pressure, ability to communicate with folks with varied experience and backgrounds
• Aptitude for problem-solving and analytical skills
Work Experience: 5-8 years of hands-on experience
- As a Senior Full-stack Developer, your role would involve design development and deploy full-stack applications out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
- You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
- Besides, you’d also closely mentor younger engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
- A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-8 years of professional experience.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
• As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
• Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
• Nice to have: Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies
• Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD, and refactoring.
• Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
About the role
Looking for an experienced leader to manage a growing team of engineers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Apart from building robust products, your role will involve strategizing and project management.
Roles & Responsibilities
Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
Leadership - Communicate clear goals, provide constructive feedback, manage, coach, and support the engineering team
Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews.
Extensive hands-on Experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
Minimum 5 years experience with 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience with MongoDB
- Proficiency in Message Queues
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
- Ability to translate Wireframes and Visual Designs into functional web apps using React, Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- 1-2 years with Node.js and Express
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Experienced in creating RESTful web services and API
- Experience with JWT/OAuth
- Experience with MongoDB, MySql
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Understanding of HTTP methods and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Experience building responsive websites
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
We are looking for developers who can meticulously analyze project requirements and carry forward the development of backend modules which are highly robust and scalable.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development (Coding).
- Code Management (Code Reviews, Maintaining Code Standards).
- Repository Management (Branches, Tags, Documentations).
- Concept feasibility checks.
- Managing a team of 3 - 5 members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- With 3 -5 years of experience in the technology domain.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset.
- Experience with web technologies such as:
- React or Angular (Experience with server side development)
- Java Spring Boot (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Bonus: C# .NET Core, NodeJS
- Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of web related technologies such as sockets, REST framework, GraphQL (Bonus), etc.
- Experience working in early stage startups (Bonus).
- Experience in real-time communication products.
- Experience in client communications.
- Would be bonus: Experience working with R&D teams, Prototyping, Hypothesis Testing.
Immediate Joining/Notice period-30days
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 -5 years
Location: HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Feasibility assessments – Outline Risks , Design , Effort / Cost Estimate.
Analyse, design, document, and agree - Solutions to meet requirements / timelines.
Produce refined estimates of effort, time, resource, and costs for work requests.
Work effectively with Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure delivery against agreed priorities.
Develop code, perform peer code reviews, and complete integration tests.
Ensure delivery of high quality, fit-for-purpose solutions – Follow software development & architectural principals.
Ensure all solutions maintain the integrity of data throughout capture, processing, and storage.
Engage with the various testing teams, facilitating systems Test, UAT & other test phases.
Ensure all software changes are prepared for deployment into PRODUCTION, following CPP’s change control processes.
Provide regular development progress reports to key stakeholders as necessary.
Maintain effective documentation and share expertise with colleagues to eliminate single points of expertise within the team.
Research the external environment, and where appropriate identify and recommend external partners for the delivery of best in class technologies suitable for CPP applications.
Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built.
Significant “hands on” software development/support experience gained in a commercial environment with React & Node.
Demonstrable knowledge of Postgres database technology.
Proven experience of using automated test tools/frameworks (e.g. Spock, Selenium, JEB) and Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Hudson, Jenkins).
Experience in a range of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, DevOps) and secure coding standards (e.g. OWASP).
Knowledge of payment processing regulations (PCI-DSS) and security standards (ISO 27001).
Knowledge of other software development tools (e.g. Stash, Jira, Git).
Degree in a relevant IT discipline, or equivalent experience gained in a relevant industry
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 4+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
- Worked on serverless technologies
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
We are seeking a senior full-stack engineer specialized in MongoDB,TypeScript and Vue/NuxtJS and NodeJS, responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
Proficiency in creating web applications and RESTful APIs or GraphQL. Willing to use
technical expertise to implement new features and build efficient, scalable and reusable
modules and should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements and
have excellent communication skills.
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an
understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and
deployment is preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 6+ years of full-stack development experience.
• In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify and GraphQL
• Experience working in TypeScript in backend frameworks like NestJS
• Experience in end to end and unit testing frameworks (jest/cypress)
• Experience working in NoSQL Databases, MongoDB (min. 3 years)
• Experience working in SQL Databases (MySQL – min. 2 years)
• Hands-on exposure in working with messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
• Experience working in Elasticsearch and Redis
• Experience implementing applications using Angular/React/Vue with MEAN/MEVN
full stack paradigm
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Cloud architectural knowledge of AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CDN, and S3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliances
• Experience in Designing Microservices Architectures
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Knowledge on CI/CD (Jenkins/Hudson)
• Self-organizing & experience working in Agile/Scrum culture
• We seek a self-starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.