- Experience 4 - 8 years
- Key Skills for Software Developer C++, Linux :
- - Looking only for candidates who can join immediately or max 10 day
- - should be able to work independently with no handholding
- - the ability to work with C/C++ code on Windows/Linux platforms
- - Database knowledge of MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, ideally other ones too: Saphana, Teradata, Postgres.
- - Ability to work on their own fixing defects
- - should be able to understand secure coding practices
- - should have the Ability to work independently and with the team across different time zones
About Semperfi Solution
- C or C++
- Java Python
- 5+ years of experience
- Data Structure, Algorithms, and Multithreading
- Protocols such as NFS/CIFS/SMB/S3, NAS
- Product Company/Startup Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- A solid grasp of computer science fundamentals and especially data structures,
- algorithms, and multi-threading.
- Solid systems background developing in C or C++.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive
- goals and high-quality standards.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience developing software components for production use.
- Experience building filesystem features
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will design and develop features that power the Komprise data management
- platform to manage billions of files and petabytes of data in data centers and in the cloud
- You will define component architecture, evaluate the feasibility, develop for quality
- and robustness and optimize for performance.
- You will be part of an agile and fast-paced team with direct interaction with the customers.
- Become a member of the team responsible for IoT hub software development. IoT hub provides IoT functionality (smart home, smart appliance,…) to mobile and web clients and runs on Linux-based host like smart home hub, broadband router, STB, etc.
- Implementation and/or extension of leading wireless/wired protocols (ZigBee, Bluetooth, IP-based,..) for communication with smart devices
- Development of new features for control and monitoring of smart devices and automation of IoT system
- IoT hub software porting on various hosts
- Software optimizations
Position: C++ Developer
- Strong C++ skills obtained in multiple years of C++ programming experience (at least 3 years)
- Good understanding of embedded system development based on Linux OS
- Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, IPC mechanisms)
- Solid understanding of computer networking (TCP/UDP/MQTT/SSL)
- Solid understanding of Git source code management system
- Troubleshooting skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in computer science/ECE/EEE
- Fluent English
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
Software Engineer(Layer 2/Layer 3)
Location : Gurgaon (WFH currently)
Experience/ Skills Required : 5 to 10 years
To be successful in this role you should be well versed with the concepts of networking and comfortable in C programming in a linux environment for embedded software. As we use Linux, experience with this operating system is a mandatory requirement, knowledge and experience on OpenWrt is a bonus. Working experience with router software development for layer 3 and layer 4 features.
Domain knowledge required: IPv4, TCP/UDP, IPv6, NAT, Firewall (iptables), DHCPv4, DHCPv6, IPv6 prefix delegation, Port forwarding, Source based routing, Policy based routing, L3 QoS, IGMP proxy, IPv6 MLD snooping, DNS, DNS proxy. Knowledge on VoIP is a bonus.
Management methods: TR069, SNMPv2, CLI.
Operating system: Linux, OpenWrt
Programming languages: C(must have), Python
Working for us means having a healthy interest in Software but most of all, you like to work in a team. You like to take initiative and have the “just do it” approach. Having the right mentality and attitude are more important for us than a degree. Dedication, investigation and responsibility are keywords for us. Preferred years of experience in industry/technology: 5-10 years.
As a Software Engineer you develop new software features and solutions for our fibre connectivity product portfolio. The position offers a wide range of possibilities to work with everything from low-level Linux drivers to high-level applications. You develop for various protocols and HW interfaces, often in complex network scenarios in combination with customer specific requirements. The team is responsible for all SW development for existing and new Home Gateways. This means development of Linux drivers, network functionality, remote Management (TR-069) and VoIP application (sipapp). The development is mainly done in C and in Linux environment, knowledge in Python is an add-on. Products and development are realized in Agile.