Ø Excellent knowledge of Java 8
Ø Excellent knowledge in Spring Boot & Microservices
Ø Excellent knowledge in React JS JS (Min 1 Year Experience in React JS)
Good to have
Senior Software Development Engineer (.Net)
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer-centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by the use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energized and competent team that working on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer with relevant experience of 5+ years to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Senior SDE, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also have experience in leading a team.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Ensure great hiring.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Motivate and lead the team to ensure timely deliverables. Coach and mentor .NET developers & assist them with their work.
- Experience in .Net framework and Web APIs.
- Good knowledge of Design patterns.
- Good Knowledge of databases (e.g., MsSQL, MongoDB), IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years as a .Net Developer or similar role
- Understanding of HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with Microservices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field.
About the Role:
iMocha is growing and plans to grow further. The Engineering team would be a significant contributor in this growth. The iMocha website www.imocha.io is the company’s representation. It says who we are, what we do and why we exist. It’s crucial for Sales and Marketing and hence the lifeline for us. To manage the technical part of this lifeline, we are looking for a Full Stack Lead. The ideal candidate has experience in enhancing and maintaining company website, closely working with the Marketing team and be accountable for the technical optimization of it. In addition to the company website, you would also be building and maintaining Internal portals.
What You'll Do:
- Own and be accountable for the company website and Internal Portals.
- Partner with the Marketing, Product Management, and other teams to keep our Company website always running and technically optimized.
- Partner with Internal functions, identify needs and changes for Internal Portals and build and maintain the same.
- Provide Technical and Functional guidance to your Developers.
- Scale your team as required, focussing on Hiring and Upskill.
- 5+ years of Total Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in ASP.NET MVC and/or Angular with .NET Core.
- 2+ years’ experience in HTML, CSS/SCSS, jQuery and Bootstrap
- 2+ years’ experience in Technical SEO (Improving TTFB, Page Load time) role would be an added advantage
- Experience of leading a team would be an added advantage
- Experience working with Website / Portal deployment on Azure Cloud Infrastructure would be an added advantage.
Job Description: -
Full Stack Developer will work closely with cross-team to discover effective and elegant solutions to complex
Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Material-UI and Responsive.
Should have Excellent Experience of Node.js.
Should have experience in MongoDB, GraphQL, and any graph Database
Experience working with REST APIs.
Good Knowledge of AWS – Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Watch.
Good Knowledge of JSON, API, and JWT.
Good Knowledge of Firebase – Authentication, Firestore, Realtime DB, Hosting.
·Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Github Actions) and testing frameworks
Good to have Agile Continuous Deployment experience.
Ability and willingness to manage multiple projects/tasks.
Great collaborator who takes initiative, asks questions, explains themselves clearly, and are open to feedback
Ability to Identify and fix production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment.
Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Good communication and language skills.
Strong focus on performance optimizations, caching, and scalability.
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Profile: Full Stack Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Must have: -
- Total experience of 4-6 years while the relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Experience in building and using API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user-facing products with scale.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- DevOps experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Open-source contributions with a GitHub link is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Agile methodology.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
UX / UI Design
Reactor & Solids Processing
- API Development: Designing, developing, and testing APIs for mobile and web applications by understanding technical specification docs & communicating with the stakeholders.
- Product Creation: Understanding the products and proposing and implementing product improvements
- Customer Management: Accurately translate user and business needs into functional backend code.
- Work with stakeholders of product to deliver new user-facing features on the website.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Build reusable, high-quality code and libraries for future use which are high performant and can be used across multiple projects.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects.
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
- Fluency in Python
- A keen eye for improving and optimising code
- Experience with FastAPI and/or Flask
- Basics of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Strong computer science fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Understanding of WebRTC and how it impacts frontend performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment is a must. Open source contribution is a plus.
- Backend Development: 1+ years
- Python: 1+ years
- FastAPI / Flask: 6+ months
- SQL / NoSQL databases: 3+ months
All roles are fully remote. You can be anywhere in the world to apply for these positions.