About this role
If you like to develop strong architecture and framework for a product, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- You will build robust secure and scalable micro-services to power Cutshort and our other applications
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
- Focus on code optimisation, code quality, maintainability etc.
- Identify architectural weaknesses, design issues, performance and scalability issues, and recommend solutions.
- 1 - 4 years of full-time experience in working on backend technologies like NodeJS, MongoDB, Firebase, etc
- Experience with AWS stack
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch
- Understanding of scaling up the engineering and deploying processes is desirable.
- Ability to make architectural decisions (choice of development frameworks and tools, database optimisations, load handling)
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here:https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1"> https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit
What We are Building
- We are a pure-play data products division at Fynd, Products Excellence and Research (PEXAR)
- We are building a SaaS product to help every organization of any size in the world to make better and faster decisions using data. We believe these products can be used to solved problems across the globe and truly help democratize data to derive meaningful insights and actionable notifications. We are building a non-eCommerce product division to kick-off this democratization.
Whats the role?
- We are looking for Individuals with a Product Mindset who can become part of the founding team in building a modern SaaS Data platform, with a focus on distributed data processing, stream, and batch systems. We value people who are quick learners, are curious and can leverage their technical skills to deliver robust applications and features.
- Drive technical Roadmaps of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
- “Platformize” components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and features.
- Exhibit ownership and leadership skills required to become an indispensable part of the engineering team and culture
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development by participating in team learning sessions and having an attitude of not just learning but also teaching others.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise building and enhancing Java / Spring-based microservices.
- Strong framework experience using Spring Boot, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Strong foundation knowledge of Design patterns and experience in applying it to solve use cases.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases and any NoSQL database.
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud based services like AWS.
- Strong understanding of Caching and messaging platforms.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience in working with to AWS Lambda and S3 for application development.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Security and Spring Batch.
- Worked on technologies like Elastic Search, Redis and MongoDB.
- Understanding of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sentry and New Relic.
- Understanding and working experience with GIT and Artifactory.
What do we offer?
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Opportunity to build one of the next best SaaS Product
- Opportunity to be in the founding team of the Product
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
- Blissful and Positive Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Weekly Team engagement activities
- Celebration(small or big) are carried out with equal high energy
- Limitless Growth
- Courses completed on Coursera are reimbursed
- Weekly learning sessions are organized
- Insurance and Care
- Group Medical Insurance(Includes Spouse and Parents)
- Group Term Insurance(4*CTC)
- Remote working due to Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cool Office Space
- Amazing office in WeWork with the coolest recreational area, lounges, and amenitiesVijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast and Friday Lunches
Return Prime is a micro saas changing the perception of returns for top brands across the globe. In a short span of year, we power over 3000 eCommerce merhcants across 78+ countries. We are growing rapidly and looking to add another hustler with hands on experience of building scalable application. If you want to be a part of lean team and build the future of returns in eCommerce, show us what makes you different from rest?
You are one among us if you are a good fit for below skills :
● Proven work experience of 3+ years as a Back-end developer.
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
● Hands on experience with JS, ES6, NodeJs, ExpressJs, MongoDB, Building.
● REST APIs and GraphQL- Excellent analytical skills.
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
● Understanding of Shopify and Shopify Apps is a plus.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Ability to work with uncertainty and accomplish goals.
● Ability to research and make strategic decisions on the breadth of technologies necessary for success.
● Ability to contribute strategic insights into the vision and mission of our company.
● Having an entrepreneurial bent of mind- able to take a vision in words and ideas, and translate them into technical problems and implement the solution.
Backend Developer Node.js JD:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- You must have experience of 3 years and above developing and leading software products.
- Strong Knowledge of js and frameworks available for it.
- Professional, precise communication skills in English Proficiency in using the async NLM package is a must.
- Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
- Understanding of a NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Basic Understanding of accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests ● Basic knowledge of working of Blockchain
2 to 3 experience needed
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
Technical Lead's Role:
- The availability, security, scalability and interoperability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride
Essential for this position :
- At least 2 years of experience in leading a team of software developers
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with C# and .NET
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- Designing and developing APIs for both high availability and scalability
- Performance profiling and tuning of .NET code
- Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (ideally Azure DevOps)
- Applying problem-solving skills to technical issues
1. Educational background from B.Tech/B.E./MCA
2. Comfortable to work from Noida Office.
3. Able to join in next 30 days max.
Application process is to submit the details on https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8" target="_blank">https://pclhealth.talentlyft.com/jobs/net-tech-lead-me8 and our team member will get in touch with you soon
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Should be experienced with Micro-services.
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB
- Working experience of Git preferably bitbucket.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD preferably using bitbucket pipelines and Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques
• 3+ years of hands-on software engineering experience in Node.js and Typescript (including
Express, Feathers.js or similar)
• Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs
• Strong understanding of production systems, especially in AWS
• Deep understanding of mobile backend infrastructure including service-oriented or microservice architecture
• Customer-focused, reacts well to changes, work with teams and able to multitask
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
Bonus if you have the following:
• Experience in React and/or React Native
• Active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github etc.
• Worked with Linux
• Prior startup experience
Coding in Java8, Spring, Microservices, WebFlux/Reactive Programing, Rest services, Kafka, PCF, Azure, Spring Cloud Config and NoSQL technologies.
Solve technical problems using cutting-edge technologies and best practices.
Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
Peer code review process using GIT pull requests and Crucible (for SVN)
Propose multiple solutions to a problem, show how one option is better than another.
Ensure all aspects of technical design are correctly incorporated.
Contribute in research and implementing POCs as required.
Collaborating with onsite team in scrum ceremonies.
Who you are:
Hands on experience on Java/J2EE programming, especially on Java 8 features
Experience using latest frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Cloud Config and Webflux.
Experience in Microservices architecture & development
Experience with Test Driven Development
Experience with SQL on any of the RDBMS Oracle, PostgreSQL, My SQL
Exposure to NoSQL DB is added advantage, preferred MongoDb / Cassandra
Experience with any of the ORM frameworks Hibernate/iBatis, JDBC, JPA
Exposure to JMS Kafka, IBM MQ or Active MQ is good to have
Experience with JUNIT and any of the mocking frameworks Mockito, EasyMock, JMock
with hands on any one of the cloud platforms like PCF, Azure
Use of code repository tools like SVN, GIT
Exposure to any of the build and deployment tools like Gradle, Maven, Ant
Experience in CI/CD pipeline such as JENKINS
Experience using different design patterns, especially GoF, J2EE and Integration design patterns
Exposure to performance testing using JMeter is good to have
Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
Experience managing teams and deliveries
Providing technical design or approach for a business problem
Leading the team towards the right solution with expected quality and timelines
Experience with Agile practices
With good collaboration skills to coordinate with US based onsite team and client team.
Good team player and coordination skills
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the fastest-growing company in India
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improve the code quality across the team
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, UX etc.) on planning and execution
- Proactively manage stakeholder communication related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies
- The building of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Experience and Skills :
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Node.JS for large scale applications.
- Understanding of Asynchronous Request handling techniques.
- Deep knowledge of Linux : CentOS, Fedora, or Ubuntu
- Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases(MONGO DB)
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Experience troubleshooting server performance - memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management, performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability