Who we are
We are a software services company where the ‘HOW’ of building software is equally important to ‘WHAT’. We embrace Software Craftsmanship values and extreme Programming practices to build well-crafted products for our clients. We work with large organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology. We work with startups as extensions of their team, to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about creating well-crafted software, who are continuous learners and are sticklers for quality of work. We work on dedicated, long-term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking to hire software craftspeople. People who are proud of the way they work and the code they write. People who believe in and are evangelists of extreme programming principles. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus get to work not only on programming languages, but also on infrastructure technologies in the cloud.
What you’ll be doing
First, you will be writing tests. You’ll be writing self- explanatory, clean code. Your code will produce the same, predictable results, over and over again. You’ll be making frequent, small releases. You’ll be working in pairs. You’ll be doing peer code reviews. You will work in a products team. Building products and rapidly rolling-out new features and fixes. You will be responsible for all aspects of development – from understanding requirements, writing stories, analyzing the technical approach to writing test cases, development, deployment and fixes. You will own the entire stack from the front end to the back end to the infrastructure and DevOps pipelines. And, most importantly, you’ll be making a pledge that you’ll never stop learning!
Skills you need to succeed in this role
Skills you need in order to succeed in this role
Most Important: Integrity of character, diligence and the commitment to do your best
Nice to Have: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Self-Learner: You must be extremely hands-on and obsessive about delivering clean code
- Sense of Ownership: Do whatever it takes to meet development timelines
- Experience in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and software engineering methodologies
- Experience in web architecture, providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Experience working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Interest in mastering technologies like web server ecosystems, relational DBMS, TDD, CI tools like Jenkins, Hudson and Bamboo, web frameworks and front-end technologies, complexity analysis and performance optimization
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation.
Who we are
We are Software Craftspeople. We are proud of the way we work and the code we write. We embrace and are evangelists of eXtreme Programming practices. We heavily believe in being a DevOps organization, where developers own the entire release cycle and thus own quality. And most importantly, we never stop learning!
We work with product organizations to help them scale or modernize their legacy technology solutions. We work with startups to help them operationalize their idea efficiently. We work with large established institutions to help them create internal applications to automate manual opperations and achieve scale.
We design software, design the team a well as the organizational strategy required to successfully release robust and scalable products. Incubyte strives to find people who are passionate about coding, learning and growing along with us. We work with a limited number of clients at a time on dedicated, long term commitments with an aim to bringing a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://incubyte.co" target="_blank">https://incubyte.co
Join our team! We’re always looking for like minded people!
Overview - We always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the user’s perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day. The Android and iOS mobile applications are used by millions of people around the world and are some of India’s best known and most loved applications and we’re looking for someone to lead the engineering teams that build these apps.
Role - We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs.
What you will do in this role
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Review requirements, design specifications, propose solutions and implementation.
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements.
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goal.
What you should have
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in software development and system administration.
- Experience in Micro services, Serverless applications, Container-based applications.
- Strong Experience on AWS cloud (Lambda, S3, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, ECS, Dynamo DB).
- Good understanding of Devops, Apache Kafka.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Python and PHP.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
- Familiarity with Logging & Monitoring tools like Kibana, NewRelic, DataDog
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
Skills required for JS Frontend developer:
- Must have strong experience in Angular JS , React JS ,Ember, etc.
- Cross-platform JS development experience with any of following tools is a plus (Ionic , Meteor.js , React Native, PhoneGap)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
Skills required for JS Backend developer:
- Experience with a JS Backend framework is important ex: ExpressJS.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/ SVN.
- Experience in other backend programming PHP/Python/Ruby is an advantage.
Experinece : 1 - 3 years
Job Location : Madurai
Must have following Skills Required:
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- OOPs & Data Structures
- Database - SQL/No-SQL
- Basic Networking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should be a quick learner
- Candidate should have good knowledge of logical & designing concepts
- Fundamentals C,C++ & OOPs concepts is must
- Good to have Knowledge of any web framework.
- Familiarity with databases.
- Defect fixing & performance optimization.
Rounds Of Interview:
- 1st Round - Offline Assessment Test (Coding)
- 2nd Round - L1 Technical interview
- 3th Round - L2 Technical Interview
- 4th Round - Managerial & Logical Round
- 5th Round - HR Round
Work as full stack developer with prime focus on backend.
End to end development from design to development.
Code & design review of peers.
Troubleshoot critical issues and guide team as well.
Minimum 3 - 7 yrs of experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
2+ years of hands-on experience in Angular/React technologies.
Strong Data structures & algorithm skill.
Strong design skills.
Core Java (Collection, multi-threading, design patterns).
Frameworks - Hibernate, Spring, REST Jersey.
Front end technologies - Java Script, jQuery, Angular.
Database - SQL & NoSQL.
Modelling - UML & ERD.
Desired Skills and Experience
Here is the Job Description. Kindly go through that and let me know your thoughts.
3+ years in relevant technologies
Job Description :
- Ability to solve complex problems using innovative solutions and actively coding and developing Java/J2EE based web applications.
- Should be excellent in debugging code & fixes bugs in optimized manner and minimal time.
- Writing of fully optimized code for optimum performance and efficiency of application.
- Adhere to the coding standards and guidelines.
- Should be very strong in Object-Oriented programming and design patterns.
- Provide Support over email and phone whenever required.
- Excellent Communication Skills - both written and spoken English is a must
- Strong knowledge of Core Java Development, Servlets, Spring
- Expertise in accomplishing projects using Multithreading, OOPS, Concurrent API, Algorithms, design patterns, Collections
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience with svn tools like bitbucket, GitHub
- Working knowledge of Unix commands
- Must be acquainted with deployment process along-with good exposure of servers like tomcat, webserver
Optional Skills :
- Knowledge of Nested Virtualization
- Experience working with Selenium, Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Ability to code and implement front-end web applications and backend processing systems.
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, Prepare proofs-of-concept.
- Convert business requirements into technical documentation using UML diagrams.
- Accountable for peer review, and quality using various design principles and patterns.
- Responsible for team members learning.
- Enforce to follow Secure Coding guidelines.
- Provide clear communication and set expectations to team members.
- Assist Project Manager in defining and refining project scope and work.
- Foreseeing the project risk and define mitigation plan and keep the manager updated.
- Multi-tier Web Services / RESTful APIs
- C++, Java, C#, .Net
- Web API Frameworks (spring, ASP .NET Core, ExpressJS, etc.)
- Understanding and usage of the unit testing framework. Like NUnit, x unit, and JUnit
- Knowledge of SQL and writing queries
- Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Effective communication, Teamwork, Team Handling, Adaptability, Flexibility, Leadership, Problem-solving, Work Ethics, and Creativity.
- Well-versed with the version control systems. Like git, gitlab, bitbucket etc.
- Good to have knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) are preferred.
We are looking for applicant from top schools and product based technology companies who can play a key technical leadership role.
- Lead the technical direction of the product.
- Document current, intermediate, and future state technical architectures that support the product’s vision and mission.
- Assist product development teams to provide technical leadership and guidance
- Facilitate and collaborate with scrum teams and product owners to create technical architectural documentation as required.
- Responsible for contributing to the technical direction of the product for the next 3-5 years by incorporating best of breed technologies.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure appropriate alignment of business objectives.
- Assess options, risks and cost-benefit analyses as they pertain to data architecture, security, and other technology issues.
- Outline technical recommendations and identify technological requirements that support the product roadmap.
- Develop a technical roadmap that maps to the product’s future state.
- Promote technical standards, guidelines, best practices and quality control measures for enabling and implementing software systems.
- Develop a foundational strategy to scale our platform to meet upcoming growth
- Hands-on coding, code reviews, and leadership of the technical team
- Continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimise systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
- Attention to detail, coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle
- 10+ years of Software Development background.
- Min 3 Years of working experience as an Architect.
- Deep background knowledge in software development and architecture with Java for Enterprise solutions.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, J SON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS, Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back-end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- 5-9 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design.
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps and related tools.
- Proactive and communicative to be closely aligned within the Product Management and customer requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to develop technical and business artifacts.
- Exposure to Bigdata related technologies / tools.
- Exposure to Elastic Search.
- Large scale application development.
- Able to manage large data structure and huge volume of data.
- Exposure of developing interactive graphs and business intelligence tools
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Exposure to business process workflow.
- Start up work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.