Looking for an experienced Software Architect to join one of our Platform teams.
- Platforms are built to be highly available and scalable supporting large-scale transactions.
- Our criteria of a successful architect is one who is highly energetic, passionate about our product, has excellent written and communication skills, is a great team player and loves to solve tough problems.
- You will work closely with engineering team members and interact with product, design, QA and many other groups to design and develop world class engineering products in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- You will be involved in defining compelling new features, implementing core application logic, designing, architecting and developing a wide array of high-traffic, highly-scalable, secure microservices based platforms and applications. You will design and build frameworks and POCs/MVPs that will lay the foundation for other team members to use and build upon.
-You will analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions. You will be involved in the overall API development initiative in architecting enterprise level web API framework and service management to support our growing business.
- You will lead by example and produce high quality code that establishes coding standards and best practices for the technical team.
- You will provide technical mentorship to Software Engineers on the team and will work in a cross-functional environment. You will communicate effectively with both technical and business people to drive innovation on features, enhancements, and fixes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Architect and design highly-scalable, available and performant microservices based platforms and applications to support the future growth of the company.
- Drive the design and delivery of features by collaborating with program managers, product owners, engineers (Dev & QA) and other cross-functional teams.
- Take critical architectural decisions for the team whenever required to result in a successful product delivery.
- Produce good quality code adhering to established coding standards and be a role-model to other team members.
- Design and develop frameworks, POCs and MVPs that can be used by other team members to build upon.
- Should foresee scalability issues and prevent/resolve them at the earliest opportunity. Call out any risks and redflags to Engineering Leadership and Product Management.
- Work following Agile development methodologies using various related tools, like JIRA.
- Gather and interpret broad requirement specifications from customers/Product Management that are not yet fully defined.
- Drive technical excellence and high quality deliverables. Should constantly think for the future by building the right infrastructure at the right time.
- Lead and participate in planning, architecture, and design discussions and reviews.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for coordination, planning, design decisions, and reviews.
- Be very hands-on and own/drive key product features
- Collaborate effectively with peer engineers to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end components & features.
- Demonstrate ability to multitask
- Handle customers escalations that are routed to R&D from Global customer support (would require you to re-prioritize your tasks efficiently)
- Produce functional specs and designs based on high level requirements.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, meet project schedules.
- Be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy and fast growing distributed workplace.
- Provide guidance, career development and technical mentorship to team members.
- Work in an agile software development team delivering product and feature increments in short iterations
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other team members
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- Keep up-to-date on the latest and greatest tools and solutions that will best serve the business
Qualifications / Required Skills :
- Experience with large scale app development using React
- Expert skills with Material-UI or other React component libraries.
- Thorough understanding of React.js, redux and redux-saga modules and their core principles.
- Advanced skills in build custom React components.
- Masters/Bachelors degree required in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or Equivalent discipline (EEE, ECE).
- 12+ years of total experience in Software Product Development with at least 5 years of architectural experience.
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding. Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Prior microservices architecture experience in a complex enterprise software environment.
- Good understanding of common design patterns and principles.
- Excellent understanding of the SDLC, preferably Agile and Test-driven methodologies.
- Acumen for mentoring and growing other team members.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should be experienced in Software Engineering best practices including coding standards, code-reviews, Source Control, CI/CD, Testing, Security Standards, Compliance.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and comfortable working with minimal specifications.
The best candidate :
- Is passionate about making a world-class software organization.
- Has experience architecting large-scale distributed platforms.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, working with a highly-talented team and shifting priorities.
- Has excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Is great at making data-driven design decisions using appropriate metrics.
- Is comfortable in explaining and evangelizing the designs to other stakeholders.
- Has the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners.
- Has strong technical vision.
- Can stay abstract or detail oriented as the situation demands.
- Has demonstrated the ability of thinking big, bringing new ideas, building teams & infrastructure for the future.
- Learns quickly; must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
Why you'll love it here :
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We're at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We're a company that stands for something. Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) OR React Hooks
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus, React Hooks
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Work Experience and Educational Qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in React/ReactJs
- Should have led a team of at least 2 members
Exciting Bahamas-based startup looking for a strong front end architect/developer to design, build and implement web apps using React and Next.js.
**Budget for this role is up to 33 LPA**
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in designing and implementing web apps using React
- Creative HTML and CSS design skills
- Excellent User Interface and User Experience design skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly and work well within a team
- Be able to implement solid build, test and deploy mechanisms
- AWS experience advantageous
- Some Solidity experience advantageous
- Portfolio of projects to show off your design skills
The successful candidate will be tasked with designing, building and implementing web apps using React and Next.js.
The candidate will need to integrate the web app to existing backend systems (JSON interfaces) as well as connecting EVM wallets such as Metamask for blockchain transactions.
Some previous experience in building out Directories and Marketplaces would be advantegeous.
Any experience with regards to NFTs will also be helpful to the candidate.
Be able to work in a startup environment and be driven to deliver products with pride and satisfaction.
- Interact closely with design, product, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Review and Optimize application usage, by monitoring key metrics, for maximum speed and scalability
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a web developer, UI developer, Angular Developer or front-end engineer.
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Proficient with Typescript (Angular 2 & above)
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new user-facing features using React adhering to best coding practices and standards
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Consistently follows and promotes SDLC best practices: Coding standards, testing, code reviews, code comments, etc.
- Keeps key stakeholders informed about progress and problems; avoids surprises
- Building responsive web applications across a vast array of web-capable devices
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely
- Exhibits excellent teamwork, and strong problem-solving skills and helps achieve team goals.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant engineering field from a reputed institute.
- Experience of 3 - 6 years as a Frontend Engineer.
- Proficient in ReactJS
- Good Exposure to AngularJS and VueJS
- Familiarity with CSS, Restful API modern build pipelines and development tools
- Good understanding of design patterns and a strong grasp of Material Design guidelines
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on AWS, and Firebase. Experience with popular state management, frontend, and server-side rendering libraries
- Understanding common front-end development tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.) and code versioning tools (Git and Mercurial)
- Familiarity with Micro-frontends Architecture, Material UI, Ant Design, and GraphQL
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Strong desire to learn and grow, with intelligence & adaptability while building the best-in-class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration - you know when to push on and when to step back
As we have to Bring your device policy, candidates should have a Laptop.
** Responsibilities **
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
** Qualifications **
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
++Minimum Experience : 1 Year++
Job Location : Bhavnagar, GUJ, IN
About Briq With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success. Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us https://br.iq/about/us
• Develop applications and features
• Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
• Be an independent contributor with high throughput
• Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
• Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
• Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
• Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
• Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features
• As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
• Working experience in Vue.js 3 years
• Working experience in ReactJs 5+ years
• Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development of least one cloud-based product - Experience in building microfrontends / platforms is desirable
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills
• Mentoring / coaching Junior Engineers.
• Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
• Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
• Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
• Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
• Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes
• Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally
• Market competitive pay
• Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance
• Flexible work hours
• Remote work
• Transparent culture and process with open access to management
Job Description: Senior React.js Developer
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software development building web applications
- CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation HTML5, CSS3 and tools like Gulp/Webpack
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings.
We are hiring Front End Developers 2+ years Experience- Mid to Senior Level at Displaysweet (www.Displaysweet.com)
Technical Qualities Required:
Experience working on web applications based on Vue.js or Angular or React
Interest in using Vue.js and its associated concepts to build a scalable web application
Great working knowledge of Git
A team-player, willing to help others through code review and pair programming
Open minded and always willing to further your own learnings
Quality oriented, a solid eye for detail, and good knowledge of data structures & algorithms
Bonus skills :
Experience with Hybrid/Native App development, NativeScript/React Native, Cloud Services (Firestore, AWS)
About the Company
DisplaySweet (www.displaysweet.com) is an innovative PropTech company creating world-class interactive experiences and sales software for the off the plan property industry.
Our core software is a content-rich sales presentation system designed specifically for property developers, agents and buyers.
Over the past 7 years, we have led the industry, transforming it to a digital platform, recently winning an industry award for the best property technology company in Australia. Our portfolio of clients includes some of the largest developers across Australia.