Social Media manager -
● Take ownership of social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) specifically.
● Grow audience and engagement by delivering quality content across all social media channels.
● Independently generate new content ideas, plan and execute monthly social calendars, working together with various internal departments.
● Own Community Management across channels, including responding to questions & engaging in conversation.
● Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
● Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Linkedin timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
● Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Own all social media KPIs across all channels and work towards improving them every day.
- 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH PAID FACEBOOK AD CAMPAIGNS IS A MUST.
- Manage Facebook ADS for the company as well as clients.
- Get the best ROI and ROAS.
- Run ADS Campaigns
- Execute Google Analytics & Google Tag Managers
- Have Good command of Social Media Management
- Have Good SEO Knowledge - Onpage and Off-page
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ Years of Experience
- Proven Results on Facebook ADS
- Professional in Facebook ADS
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Work Schedule till COVID ends.
This role calls for the person to be adept at cross-channel acquisition, and also business insights on the ROI of every campaign. Responsible to understand the needs, motivation, and behaviour of the users and be obsessed with creating delightful experiences for the users, that will increase usage,traffic and revenues. Responsible to successfully manage and make the following channels of
acquisition ROI positive.
- Have to closely work with SCM, category, marketing and Product teams to drive implementation of the overall plan.
- Responsible for Revenue and growth of e-commerce business
- Responsible for Overall sales, GTM, and ops strategy, Cross Platform Acquisition / Retention.
- Leveraging 3rd party user acquisition / engagement tools.
- Work extensively with data - campaign analytics, user behavior, market trends and more. Track,measure and analyze performance to continuously improve ROI
- Build and maintain a test and learn roadmap with different user segments, value propositions,creatives and channels - to identify effective ways to bring in new transacting users, while retaining the old users.
- Responsible for budgeting, creative and media agency management.
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to get work done and build positive team relationships.
- Should work closely with the creative teams, sales teams, product management, technology teams to conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns.
- Forming relevant partnerships to find new channels for growth by providing presentations to stakeholders from both the sides.
- Strategizing yearly plan for growth identifying channels.
- Creating impactful presentations to convince and onboard new clients.
- 6-9 years overall experience in performance marketing with consumer tech products (preferably app) of scale in India.
- At least 3 years experience in ecommerce sector, owning key commerce metrics and running experiments to improve transactions and retention for a consumer tech product.
Campaign Management & Optimization:
- Understand clients marketing objectives and translate the same in campaign management
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize online marketing campaigns using Google AdWords, Facebook and Display platforms
- Improve the campaign success metrics including CTR, CPC, CPA and delivery
- Work with the internal teams to manage objectives and concerns related to the campaigns
- Coordinate with the Operations Head and Finance to ensure a smooth invoicing of campaigns.
- Work closely with the technology partners to improve campaign delivery
Client Servicing and account management:
- Be the SPOC for the clients handled
- Discuss with clients the campaign objectives and the path to achieve specific objectives
- Explore upsell opportunities with the existing clients
- Updating the clients and internal teams on a regular basis about the performance of the campaigns.
- Applying own insights, analysis and client feedback to tune campaigns to success
- Share, educate and assist the internal team members and clients with relevant insights to improve the company's offerings
- Lead a team of 1-2 Account Managers depending on the size of the team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- MBA . Preferably from a premier institute
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Should have worked as an Account Manager/Client Servicing Manager in a digital marketing and advertising agency/firm
- Experience/Knowledge of running programmatic campaigns
- Has worked on client proposals and decks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge
Senior Consultant - Recruitment
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager or Content Writer to join our team. Positions are open for Permanent (full-time) employment and Intern (internship) as well.
In this role, you will be entrusted with managing our organization’s online presence by developing strategies and creating good content.
Apply now for the role of Social Media Manager / Content Writer at Codebuddy, opening opportunities for skilled, enthusiastic, and creative candidates looking for jobs in the same domain.
If you are passionate, dedicated to contributing new and innovative ideas; you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and content distribution plans.
2. Day-to-day handling of social media channels.
3. Look after audience research.
4. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
5. Monitor closely to keep track and analyze thoroughly the report of performance on social media platforms using various analytics tools.
Research and evaluate the latest techniques to evolve continuously with the ways of measuring social media activity.
6. Keeping an eye on competitors' activities.
7. Recommend the latest adaptations for improvements and increasing performance.
8. Set targets to increase awareness about CodeBuddy.
1. Excellent communication.
2. Writing (that acts like the organization's social voice).
3. Creativity and Efficiency.
4. Digital marketing.
5. Making connections.
6. EOM data analysis
8. Writing tools (like Grammarly, Twords, Evernote, Google Docs)
9. Social media management tools (like Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Post Planner)
1. Open to flexibility and adaptability.
2. Should have originality.
3. Optimization of search engines.
4. Must have time management.
5. Comfortable working independently or in a team, as and when required.
6. Disciplined, proactive instead of reactive, and self-motivated.
What do you need to apply:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting/social media managing experience.
3. Working knowledge of content/social media management systems.
4. Proficient with writing and editing tools.
5. Keeping attention to detail.
6. Always looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we will be happy to have you with us!
Perks and Benefits:
We at CodeBuddy believe that our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remunerations because we respect everyone’s effort.
1. Review every 9-12 months
2. Opportunity to learn and grow at the company’s expense
3. On-time salary (7th of every month)
4. Fair pay policy
5. Easy leave structure
6. Performance awards
7. Festival gifts
8. Annual picnic
9. Monthly dinner parties
Joining CodeBuddy Means:
1. Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity.
2. Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing.
3. Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas.
4. Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
5. We decide together and value equality: no strong hierarchy in our team, and every opinion is more than welcomed.
6. The constant development of your hard and soft skills
7. Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
1. Fill out the form.
2. Give us some time to review your application.
3. Meet us for an interview.
4. Complete a recruitment task to see how it works.
5. Join our team.
If you want to know more about us, you can visit our website at https://codebuddy.co/
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Assistant Content Manager you will be responsible for working on assets that create sales conversions on company’s online store, email marketing and social media campaigns and will analysing the performance of those assets in detail, crunch the numbers, and optimize them and assist in creating, managing and improving content for various marketing channels.
- Working alongside copywriters, UI/UX designers, graphic designers, and team members from other departments to create and deliver assets
- Managing content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensure brand consistency
- Developing a thorough understanding of conversion optimization (training will be given in-house) and apply across our brands, platforms and channels
- Managing products for multiple brands, geographies and across websites
- Analysing performance data and find creative ways for optimization
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g. copyright and regulatory bodies)
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Demonstrable creative writing skills and also has a knack for data analysis
- willingness to broaden your expertise, and go the extra mile.
- Should be tech-savvy, a critical thinker and problem-solver, and demonstrate a passion for growth and success.
- Should be able to assist in overseeing all marketing content to ensure sales conversions, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational, self- and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow deadlines
- Willingness to learn skills outside of comfort zone
- Willingness to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take up challenges and hard working
- Reliable team player with a sense of ownership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Impeccable English and good communication skills
- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy.
- Create various email lists and campaigns.
- Test every campaign's success.
- Determine email marketing KPIs.
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis.
- Develop a lead generation strategy.
- Create smart email lists.
- Increase email subscriptions.
- Analyze data to get smart insights.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
Follow up on interested respondents.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Knowledge of creative processes and social media marketing.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills.
Looking for a strong Social Media Specialist to work on ProProfs.com and Marriage.com who will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
- Campaign Management – Manage social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn, etc for the organization. Including the creation of monthly plans and calendars, scheduling, Facebook page boosting, and management to maximize campaign outreach. Plan and execute paid campaigns across different social media platforms.
- Account Management – Including requirement gathering, feedback monitoring, and optimization to increase engagement.
- Content Management – Creation and compilation of content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Blogs, etc. that reflect our branding strategy. Closely work with design teams to generate and use creative content depending on various accounts and their requirements.
- Reporting - Analyzing and providing feedback on campaign performance against key performance indicators using Google Analytics and other social media tools. Accurately recording and reporting on marketing spend against the forecasted budget.
- Collaborate - Work closely with cross-functional teams, including editorial, design, marketing, and sales to achieve specific objectives and report on ROI. Create strong Pitch emails for top bloggers/websites alongside the SEO team for Guest Blogging & Influencer Outreach.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Have a successful track record of growing social media presence and reach.
- Have experience using google analytics and social media tools.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and have experience working with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding how and what content works on social media platforms.
- Good with handling data.
- Planning, developing and implementing a wide range of effective marketing communications campaigns.
- Must have the willingness to learn and be a quick learner.
- Have attention for detail.
- Stay updated on industry trends.
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and adapt to changing situations quickly and effectively.
We are a communication and social media marketing agency based in Ahmedabad.
We are looking for a content writer having a mix of witty writing skills as well as someone who can strategize the communication for a brand.
Pls send us your resume
Looking forward to adding one more to the entire team of digital cranks and ethical thinkers.
Social Media Writer and Content Manager
Job Requirements :
1) Prior Experience as a Social Media Manager (With a Focus on Youtube)
2) Experience with Google, Facebook and Youtube Ads
3) Experience writing social media posts, captions
4) Familiarity with Search Engine optimization (SEO)
5) Experience working with Mail Chimp is desired, but not mandatory
6) Awareness with social media trends
7) Creativity and Immersion in Social Media
8) Analytical Aptitude
9) Excellent writing and language skills
10) Proficiency in Hindi and English
11) Proofreading and Editing Skills
Job Responsibilities : The candidate would be responsible for
1) Crafting Social Media Strategy and setting clear objectives for promotion, engagement, conversion of target audience.
2) Managing client's social media assets.( Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Email, Print and Digital Marketing)
3) Content Management
4) Curating Weekly and Fortnightly Social Media Campaigns and overseeing their execution (Images/Video/Podcasts/Blog Posts/Snippets/One Liners/Newsletters)
5) Collating Social Media Analytics and generating insights for building online brand awareness and reputation
6) Creating and implementing fortnightly and monthly Content editorial calendars to manage content
7) Implement a publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
8) Working with Design Team for creating Social Media Posts
9) Managing and reviewing comments and feedback section
10) Online Reputation Management (ORM) and establishing brand loyalty in the online and offline community.
11) Determining KPI for audience engagement by capturing relevant performance metrics
12) Compiling reports showcasing ROI and tweaking strategy if needed.
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Qualification : Graduate in any field.
Software : Microsoft Office Suite / Hootsuite
Saas Experience is good to have.