Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, latest delivery mechanisms and a dedicated staff, our nearly decade old client has the capacity to handle orders of any size. It also has an exclusive division that caters specifically to the needs of academic libraries for e-Books and e-Databases.
With a large collection of books available in both downloadable and physical form, one need not look elsewhere.
- Maintaining quality standards of the content created by the team
- Conducting in-depth research to obtain information about the subject matter
- Collaborating with designers, freelancers to create project layouts, infographics, and other visual designs
- Proofreading, editing and improving content created by copywriters and ensuring brand consistency
- Mentoring content team members to deliver high-quality content
- Being accountable for planning and executing the content that goes into printing
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of experience in content management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exceptional leadership qualities
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Working with a team of thinkers and doers to bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding and creativity.
- Developing marketing campaigns that help achieve the business objectives and increase ROI of the brand.
- Outlining target audience segments, key geographies, funnel planning and product positioning.
- Establishing social media marketing goals and associated budget allocation for each channel (taking into account CPM, CPE, CPL, ROAS), laddering up to a cohesive paid social marketing strategy.
- Presenting, or overseeing presentation of final concepts, and obtaining approvals from the leadership team
- Tracking social media data to make analysis.
- Researching competition, investigating benchmarks and providing suggestions for improvement of campaigns.
- Collaborating with the design, paid media ads and sales departments.
- Overseeing 3rd party partners and platforms that assist in driving valuable scale for our business.
- Leading the team and training them on the latest social media trends and best practices.
What you need to have:
- MBA in Marketing or in relevant stream from good college (Tier 1 not required)
- Possessing a natural eye for good design
- Result-driven social marketing experience and a strong creative + analytical background.
- Ability to execute dynamic campaign ideas that connect with the target audience.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing/ social media marketing role
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media platforms, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Office and other industry standard advertising and optimization platforms.
- Deep understanding of ad formats, audience segmentation, remarketing audiences and growing trends in social media.
- Exceptional organizational, budgetary and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends and provide action oriented insights.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functional teams.
Building Strong brand awareness and increasing the company’s social visibility
Streamlining and strategizing steady contents across various channels
Interacting daily with followers to create a conversation with new and existing followers
Maintaining monthly content calendars and provide ideas for content on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
Collaborating with a creative team to develop visually engaging content
Using analytic tools to deliver monthly reports on growth and engagement and adjust strategies accordingly
Test new platforms and be the first to hop on with new social media trends and channels
Stay up-to-date with all algorithm changes and be able to re-strategize accordingly
Core Attributes Required:
Have atleast 2 years of experience managing social pages (experience in the finance industry is an advantage)
Proficient in all major social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest with proven performance.
Expert in growing followers and engagement consistently.
Have the ability to look at data, see trends and make recommendations
Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar & brand tone.
Organized, detail-oriented, and work well in a team environment.
Should be a proactive self-starter who is always eager to dig in and learn more
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.
We are looking for somebody who can write all day long, gets excited when someone uses a new word and will cringe on reading this- we needs a writer who gets high on words and creativity. That might sound like every writer ever, but trust us- this is an extremely rare combination. However, we will find you!
If you think you are that genius, we would love to have you on board with us. Us? Well, a designer who’s hard to catch, a project manager who knows how to get things done, a boss who doesn’t like being called the boss, a writer who barely gets the time to write, and a little pupper who keeps them all going.
Now the serious stuff: What we’d expect you to do?
Creating and curating content for social media posts and graphics
Initiating and driving outcome-oriented campaigns
Writing articles and blogs of varying lengths
Ability to work across different industries and niches- extra marks for technical writers
Capability to write diversity content- SEO. long-form, taglines, SM posts, newsletters etc
Editing and proofreading articles with attention to detail
P.S. Of course, to be able to do all this, one has to be creative!
Hang on, we have some ‘perks’ too
5 days working (phew, who would not want that!)
Salary as per Industry standards (mandatory to say)
A good looking office (we hope so)
Pixie (the little pupper, remember?)