Experience - 2 to 5 year
Social Media manager -
● Take ownership of social media channels (LinkedIn & Twitter) specifically.
● Grow audience and engagement by delivering quality content across all social media channels.
● Independently generate new content ideas, plan and execute monthly social calendars, working together with various internal departments.
● Own Community Management across channels, including responding to questions & engaging in conversation.
● Collaborating with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
● Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner, and monitoring customer reviews
● Overseeing social media accounts’ design (e.g. Linkedin timeline cover, profile pictures, etc)
● Establish KPIs for measuring content performance and report on a weekly and monthly basis.
● Own all social media KPIs across all channels and work towards improving them every day.
You should be a data-driven graduate with 1-3 years of experience who has hands-on experience in -
1) Minimum 2 years of managing different social media accounts.
2) Worked with social media management tools.
3) Strong analytical skills, Extremely KPI-focused, result-oriented mindset.
4) Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment. 5)Strong understanding of social media best practices & trends.
6) Strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
7) Can work in a Team and Individually.
8) Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Hindi)
9) Knowledge of Personal finance will be a big plus.
Marketing Lead (Customer Growth & Retention) - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :-
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for forming and leading the customer growth team.
- Develop bespoke marketing strategies to enable exponential growth for Exly's creators.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of growth strategies that can be leveraged by the entire customer success team.
- Form partnerships with agencies who can lead marketing activities for Exly's creators.
- Organize educational growth webinars for Exly's creator community on how to scale / grow their business.
- Form and run a community for Exly's customers to enable cross-learning
Required Skills :-
- 5+ yrs of experience in a start-up environment.
- Strong domain expertise in performance and social media marketing is essential.
- Experience in influencer marketing and brand partnerships.
- Ability to build and lead a high performing team.
- Good problem solving skills
What we offer :-
- Opportunity to work with highly talented, motivated and committed people
- Great learning opportunity in a fast paced ecosystem
- Opportunity to work on products that will shape industry's next generation offerings
- Opportunity to own products and observe impact of your work.
- Flexible yet result oriented work culture
- Ample growth opportunities
Role - Manager - Social Media & Copy
Location - Mumbai
- Ability to transform briefs into compelling copy in sync with brand philosophy
- Should be adept at ideation, strategy and copywriting for social media channels primarily Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Understanding of YouTube channels and ability to create content for the same (along with team members). Good to have: script writing
- Aware of social media analytics that can be optimized to create a data driven social media strategy
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the social media and YouTube channels content calendars are followed
- Guide team members for timely execution and reporting
- Should be creative and have a strong sense of design aesthetics
- In sync with social media trends and ability to transform them into actionable for the brand
- Impeccable English creative writing skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about growing brands on digital.
- 3-4 years experience in social media
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Impeccable English writing skills, degree or postgraduate degree in Mass Communication, Digital Marketing or Copy Writing preferred
- Understanding of how to maintain consistent tone of voice across all brand channels
- Comfortable with both short and long format content (more of short format)
- Must have: Experience in copy writing for social media channels.
- Good to have: Script writing skills
- Previous experience in advertising agencies and D2C companies preferred
- History of successfully growing Instagram channel for a brand
We are looking for a Social Media Manager or Content Writer to join our team. Positions are open for Permanent (full-time) employment and Intern (internship) as well.
In this role, you will be entrusted with managing our organization’s online presence by developing strategies and creating good content.
Apply now for the role of Social Media Manager / Content Writer at Codebuddy, opening opportunities for skilled, enthusiastic, and creative candidates looking for jobs in the same domain.
If you are passionate, dedicated to contributing new and innovative ideas; you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and content distribution plans.
2. Day-to-day handling of social media channels.
3. Look after audience research.
4. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
5. Monitor closely to keep track and analyze thoroughly the report of performance on social media platforms using various analytics tools.
Research and evaluate the latest techniques to evolve continuously with the ways of measuring social media activity.
6. Keeping an eye on competitors' activities.
7. Recommend the latest adaptations for improvements and increasing performance.
8. Set targets to increase awareness about CodeBuddy.
1. Excellent communication.
2. Writing (that acts like the organization's social voice).
3. Creativity and Efficiency.
4. Digital marketing.
5. Making connections.
6. EOM data analysis
8. Writing tools (like Grammarly, Twords, Evernote, Google Docs)
9. Social media management tools (like Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Post Planner)
1. Open to flexibility and adaptability.
2. Should have originality.
3. Optimization of search engines.
4. Must have time management.
5. Comfortable working independently or in a team, as and when required.
6. Disciplined, proactive instead of reactive, and self-motivated.
What do you need to apply:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting/social media managing experience.
3. Working knowledge of content/social media management systems.
4. Proficient with writing and editing tools.
5. Keeping attention to detail.
6. Always looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we will be happy to have you with us!
Perks and Benefits:
We at CodeBuddy believe that our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remunerations because we respect everyone’s effort.
1. Review every 9-12 months
2. Opportunity to learn and grow at the company’s expense
3. On-time salary (7th of every month)
4. Fair pay policy
5. Easy leave structure
6. Performance awards
7. Festival gifts
8. Annual picnic
9. Monthly dinner parties
Joining CodeBuddy Means:
1. Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity.
2. Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing.
3. Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas.
4. Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
5. We decide together and value equality: no strong hierarchy in our team, and every opinion is more than welcomed.
6. The constant development of your hard and soft skills
7. Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
1. Fill out the form.
2. Give us some time to review your application.
3. Meet us for an interview.
4. Complete a recruitment task to see how it works.
5. Join our team.
If you want to know more about us, you can visit our website at https://codebuddy.co/
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Paid Marketing Manager
- Digital Lead
- Lead- Digital Marketing
- Online Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst/Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
- Digital Success Manager
About the Role:
We're looking for a growth-oriented leader to own and lead the Digital Marketing function at Impact Guru. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data.
Reports to: VP - Markeing
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of campaigns across channels with goals to increase New users Acquisition, Scale GMV across the campaign, and deliver platform GMV & ROAS
- Managing two verticals of Impact Guru business, one is online donation(E-commerce) & Lead Generation(Seekers).
- Lead a team of performance marketers & Data Analyst
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to optimize campaigns based on data breakdowns and insights.
- Understand ways to scale campaigns across platforms in an optimal manner.
- Perform interest research in Facebook using audience insights and ads manager.
- Create a digital media plan based on requirements across multiple platforms
- Understand how content works across different social media platforms
- Create insightful reports based on data from performance marketing campaigns
- Tag with your copy and art partners to achieve a digital-first creative output on campaigns.
- Work on Launching & Optimising other marketing channels like Taboola, Criteo, Outbrain, Adroll etc.
- Work on retentiton marketing through Mo engage or internal communication.
- Coordination with SEO Team for Organic ranking updates & suggestions
- Assist Social media team in scaling the organic GMV from social pages, also assist them in increasing the followers on each social media pages
- Work on launching influencer marketing campaigns & influencer network for the brand.
- 3-4 years of industry experience (agency or editorial) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Media Communications, Business Administration, Journalism, English, or related Fields from Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong quantitative skills with a knack for translating numbers into actionable insights and creatives.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctual and dedicated to meeting goals & deadlines.
- Able to effectively work independently, and as part of a team.
Min. 3-4 year experience is required in this role.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR FRESHERS! SEPARATE POSTINGS SHALL BE MADE FOR THE SAME
Questionnaire forhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1_DrazG6jU-PYRRIbBJ7VhKXUrx-Qr8nLLtBRrxjwRM8/edit" target="_blank"> DM Hiring
About The Role
We are on the lookout for a driven Social Media Marketer who is adept at branding and managing Social media accounts. You will be in charge of handling our Social Media accounts on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Whatsapp. Branding and increased engagement on these accounts will be prioritised.
The ideal candidate should check these boxes:
- Stock market knowledge
- Knowledge of Finance & Economy
- Strong writing skills
- Articulate communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and experiment
- Willingness to take up hands-on tasks and put their own twist into them
The marketing team @OYO is looking for a passionate Associate Creative Director to lead the digital-first creative campaigns for the brand. In this leadership role, you will work closely with the internal creative folks and the account management team to produce content and campaigns that resonate with the digitally active audience.
What you will be doing
- Ideating and creating concepts for brand campaigns, topical, trending and always-on content for global social media platforms.
- Evaluating concepts, from both copy and art lens, at predetermined points and providing direction prior to review by account management.
- Support the Creative Director in guiding and managing the development of creative materials from conception to production.
- Working with the art counterpart to create formats out of social media trends on IG, TW, LinkedIn and others (this will be videos, Reels, Tweets and more)
- Ensuring that the brand guidelines are maintained, keeping content style and tone of voice consistent
- Lead and nurture a team to deliver the best creative output, both from content and user experiences perspective
- Keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising and related communications industries
- Taking direction from content performance analysis to improve the impact of content
What are we looking for
- Experience with a top advertising/digital marketing agency or internal corporate communication team/agency.
- 7-9 years of relevant professional experience driving compelling creative strategy through till execution.
- Excellent creative copywriting skills for social media content and also long copy formats
- Experience in leading and managing creative teams.
What will you get
• Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building next gen hospitality tech platform
• Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars / glory
• Chance to work with world class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
Position- Community Marketing Manager
Experience- 4-8 years
- Be responsible for growing the freelancer community on our website and social media channels.
- Respond to freelancer queries in a timely manner
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Negotiate regarding the pricing of content being delivered by freelancers.
- Be responsible for introducing initiatives to decrease attrition of freelancers.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- At least two years of experience managing freelancer’s community.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
Looking for a strong Social Media Specialist to work on ProProfs.com and Marriage.com who will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
- Campaign Management – Manage social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn, etc for the organization. Including the creation of monthly plans and calendars, scheduling, Facebook page boosting, and management to maximize campaign outreach. Plan and execute paid campaigns across different social media platforms.
- Account Management – Including requirement gathering, feedback monitoring, and optimization to increase engagement.
- Content Management – Creation and compilation of content for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Blogs, etc. that reflect our branding strategy. Closely work with design teams to generate and use creative content depending on various accounts and their requirements.
- Reporting - Analyzing and providing feedback on campaign performance against key performance indicators using Google Analytics and other social media tools. Accurately recording and reporting on marketing spend against the forecasted budget.
- Collaborate - Work closely with cross-functional teams, including editorial, design, marketing, and sales to achieve specific objectives and report on ROI. Create strong Pitch emails for top bloggers/websites alongside the SEO team for Guest Blogging & Influencer Outreach.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Have a successful track record of growing social media presence and reach.
- Have experience using google analytics and social media tools.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and have experience working with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding how and what content works on social media platforms.
- Good with handling data.
- Planning, developing and implementing a wide range of effective marketing communications campaigns.
- Must have the willingness to learn and be a quick learner.
- Have attention for detail.
- Stay updated on industry trends.
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and adapt to changing situations quickly and effectively.