*Female Manager Preferred* with fashion and ecommerce background
Job location: Kandivali West, Mumbai (Work From Office)
Office Timing: Mon-Fri- 10am - 6pm / Saturday- 10am - 2 pm
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy for international fashion ecommerce brand
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee website content, social media content and blogs
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices and technologies
• Use social media tools to create and promote the organization's brand.
• Attend industry relevant conferences and events
• Work with copywriters, graphic designers, interns to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams etc. to understand the product and business better.
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong network
• Engage with social media users and influencers and respond to any mentions over channels
• Supervise, lead and train others in the team whenever required
• Adhere to rules and regulations
• Reporting to Senior Management
About Volar Fashion Pvt Ltd
1. Adept at writing long format and short format content
2. Responsible for website content including but not limited to product descriptions, SEO
content (basic understanding of SEO needed) and blog articles
3. Work with a graphic team to create the website and blog creatives like banners, videos etc.
4. Write content for various marketing requirements: PR articles, press releases, email,
SMS and app requirements
5. Responsible for product label content and getting the same designed (with internal/external design teams)
6. Assist in campaign communication (ideation and execution) as and when required
7. Self-starter, motivated and proactive
We are looking for a Social Media Manager or Content Writer to join our team. Positions are open for Permanent (full-time) employment and Intern (internship) as well.
In this role, you will be entrusted with managing our organization’s online presence by developing strategies and creating good content.
Apply now for the role of Social Media Manager / Content Writer at Codebuddy, opening opportunities for skilled, enthusiastic, and creative candidates looking for jobs in the same domain.
If you are passionate, dedicated to contributing new and innovative ideas; you would be a perfect fit for this opportunity.
1. Develop creative and engaging social media strategies and content distribution plans.
2. Day-to-day handling of social media channels.
3. Look after audience research.
4. Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions.
5. Monitor closely to keep track and analyze thoroughly the report of performance on social media platforms using various analytics tools.
Research and evaluate the latest techniques to evolve continuously with the ways of measuring social media activity.
6. Keeping an eye on competitors' activities.
7. Recommend the latest adaptations for improvements and increasing performance.
8. Set targets to increase awareness about CodeBuddy.
1. Excellent communication.
2. Writing (that acts like the organization's social voice).
3. Creativity and Efficiency.
4. Digital marketing.
5. Making connections.
6. EOM data analysis
8. Writing tools (like Grammarly, Twords, Evernote, Google Docs)
9. Social media management tools (like Hootsuite, Buffer, CoSchedule, Post Planner)
1. Open to flexibility and adaptability.
2. Should have originality.
3. Optimization of search engines.
4. Must have time management.
5. Comfortable working independently or in a team, as and when required.
6. Disciplined, proactive instead of reactive, and self-motivated.
What do you need to apply:
1. Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism.
2. Proven content writing or copywriting/social media managing experience.
3. Working knowledge of content/social media management systems.
4. Proficient with writing and editing tools.
5. Keeping attention to detail.
6. Always looking for ways to improve self and projects.
If you have it all in you, we will be happy to have you with us!
Perks and Benefits:
We at CodeBuddy believe that our team is our biggest strength and we believe in paying our team members fair remunerations because we respect everyone’s effort.
1. Review every 9-12 months
2. Opportunity to learn and grow at the company’s expense
3. On-time salary (7th of every month)
4. Fair pay policy
5. Easy leave structure
6. Performance awards
7. Festival gifts
8. Annual picnic
9. Monthly dinner parties
Joining CodeBuddy Means:
1. Working in a comfortable and stimulating environment that boosts creativity.
2. Taking part and initiating knowledge-sharing.
3. Having the opportunity to bounce your ideas.
4. Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
5. We decide together and value equality: no strong hierarchy in our team, and every opinion is more than welcomed.
6. The constant development of your hard and soft skills
7. Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support and mentor you.
1. Fill out the form.
2. Give us some time to review your application.
3. Meet us for an interview.
4. Complete a recruitment task to see how it works.
5. Join our team.
If you want to know more about us, you can visit our website at https://codebuddy.co/
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Conversation Designer to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or work with us remotely.
A Conversation Designer is responsible for designing engaging and impactful conversational experiences. A Conversation Designer should understand business requirements, conduct UX research, and create natural dialogue flows keeping technical constraints and product capabilities in mind.
What would you do?
- Understand business requirements and craft conversational dialogue flow aimed at solving the end user’s problem
- Champion a user-first approach and conduct thorough client and user research
- Analytical Thinking: Use data-driven decision making to help define best practices of Conversation Design
- Ability to synthesize multiple perspectives (Clients, Developers, Program Managers) and create clear and compelling conversational journeys
- Proactively identify impediments and provide resolutions during the Design and Ideation phases of a project
- Be the client’s advocate and ensure that the solution is aimed at long-term success and exponential ROI
- Detailed understanding of the underlying technology, platform, and product
- Keep up with market trends and be a thought leader in the industry
Who Should Apply?
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in professional writing (copywriting or scriptwriting) or equivalent experience in UX writing or design
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Design, UX, or Writing preferred)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English along with editing and proof-reading skills (word choice, grammar, and style)
- Should be able to display critical thinking and logical reasoning skills
- Should have a creative outlook and a keen eye for detail
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
- Fluency in other languages apart from English is a bonus
- A clear understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a bonus
Requirements are such a strong word. We don’t necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you’ve done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
About CAW Studios
We are a Product Engineering Company of 80+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
CodeMyMobile has been helping create digital products for over 7+ years now and helped create multi million-dollar businesses, our customers swear by us with their tech needs, it's about time that we start to tell our story to more tech entrepreneurs and help them reach their business goals with our solid team.
- We are looking for a senior marketing manager to oversee and drive all marketing initiatives for CMM. This role requires a multi-skilled professional whose experience ranges from conceptualising marketing strategy, creative writing and editing, content distribution, campaign development, analytical thinking, and collaboration.
- In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and directing the overall content strategy for CMM ex: website, blogs, case studies, research reports, ebooks, guides, videos, and social media.
- The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a knack for crafting and executing unique content ideas and strategies that can communicate CMM’s story in a compelling and engaging way. You should have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work on multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Develop and oversee the entire marketing strategy for CMM across all owned channels and constantly work to improve the brand’s positioning and story.
- Oversee and execute the overall content strategy by working closely with CMMs paid marketing team, cross-functional stakeholders, and external partners.
- Oversee the editing for all of CMM’s content and conduct routine checks for hygiene, quality, and relevancy.
- Identify and document the latest trends and developments in the our domain by conducting routine research and regularly engaging with industry leaders and practitioners.
- Work closely with the team to identify and execute strategies to effectively distribute CMM’s content and thereby, increase engagement.
- Regularly review and optimize content performance.
- Formal course in communications, or journalism preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in content marketing in a tech services company.
- Passion for writing, solid editorial instincts and a distinct perspective on what qualifies as “good content”.
- Experience designing strategic campaigns (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and distill complex, highly technical concepts into digestible content.
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Brand PR Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing the company’s brand awareness and corporate image.
What you will do:
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximize the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials, etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers, and other related parties
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles, and other editorial collateral
- Managing an external PR agency
- Analyzing and reporting on the results of PR campaigns & initiatives
- Checking and managing content produced for website and social media channels
- Developing and implementing PR policies and procedures
- Determining KPIs for PR department
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from ideation to execution
- Positioning and messaging the company to win based on an in-depth understanding of the market and the competition
- Working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing & Customer Experience teams
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Coordinating and managing graphic designers and content team to target the market
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds wisely
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literacy, comfort working with numbers
- Ability to make sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
- Optimize content for the website and various social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google Ads, etc.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, website content, video scripts, etc.
- Execute results-driven social media strategy with a focus on growing our following and increasing engagement
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Ability to understand new changes in trends in digital content and social media.
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Identifying customer's needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Developing content with different wordplay.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have GOOD English Writing/Communication skill
- Highly Active in Social Media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of Creative Writing Skills
- Must have GOOD Knowledge of SEO, Ad. Content
Social Media Writer and Content Manager
Job Requirements :
1) Prior Experience as a Social Media Manager (With a Focus on Youtube)
2) Experience with Google, Facebook and Youtube Ads
3) Experience writing social media posts, captions
4) Familiarity with Search Engine optimization (SEO)
5) Experience working with Mail Chimp is desired, but not mandatory
6) Awareness with social media trends
7) Creativity and Immersion in Social Media
8) Analytical Aptitude
9) Excellent writing and language skills
10) Proficiency in Hindi and English
11) Proofreading and Editing Skills
Job Responsibilities : The candidate would be responsible for
1) Crafting Social Media Strategy and setting clear objectives for promotion, engagement, conversion of target audience.
2) Managing client's social media assets.( Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing, Email, Print and Digital Marketing)
3) Content Management
4) Curating Weekly and Fortnightly Social Media Campaigns and overseeing their execution (Images/Video/Podcasts/Blog Posts/Snippets/One Liners/Newsletters)
5) Collating Social Media Analytics and generating insights for building online brand awareness and reputation
6) Creating and implementing fortnightly and monthly Content editorial calendars to manage content
7) Implement a publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
8) Working with Design Team for creating Social Media Posts
9) Managing and reviewing comments and feedback section
10) Online Reputation Management (ORM) and establishing brand loyalty in the online and offline community.
11) Determining KPI for audience engagement by capturing relevant performance metrics
12) Compiling reports showcasing ROI and tweaking strategy if needed.
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Qualification : Graduate in any field.
Software : Microsoft Office Suite / Hootsuite