Our client is a pet-care focused digital aggregator across various categories such as food, accessories, toys and grooming essentials. Their focus segment is the rapidly increasing community of pet parents. They offer expert-led online pet care consultation, training and healthcare services and products for dogs and cats, covering the lifecycle of a pet acting as a one stop shop. It is headquartered in Bangalore and was co-founded by startup veterans of whom 2 are IIM-Lucknow alumni and one is a Chartered Accountant. Our venture capital-backed client is funded by tier 1 investors and has raised approx. $3.5 mn in funding.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of acquisition campaigns, across all the digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Affiliates and Partnerships, etc.
What you will do:
- Owning growth metrics of social media channels - engagement rate, follower growth etc.,
- Ensuring consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all platforms.
- Building and leveraging locally and cultural moments to make company’s brand relevant to Indian audiences
- Collaborating and maintaining close relationships with cross-functional teams ( content, design, business, customer experience) to maximize the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels
- Being responsible for overall content management - scheduling and managing content calendars
- Finding new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for the Company
- Analyzing and reporting social channel and activation performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive scalable learnings
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of work experience in Social Media Marketing
- Ability to articulate ideas and key objectives
- Stakeholder and agency management is a must
- Experience in presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- Should be social media savvy and up- to date with the latest trends
Role: SEO Analyst
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
- Plan and implement the overall SEO strategy [On page, Off page, and tech SEO]
- Send out link-building campaigns to acquire links for important pages.
- Track and report analytics.
- Create and manage inbound marketing strategies.
- Analyze the competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Manage the company's social media accounts.
- Manage and improve the website and social media content.
- Plan for and execute content marketing strategies.
- Keyword generation.
- Analyze and fix SEO issues on websites.
- Keep updated with the latest industry trends and ensure that the company is in front of the industry development
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
5. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
10. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
11. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
12. Launch and drive digital initiatives
- Training students in Digital Marketing.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web) .
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a mix of creative and analytical skills to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provides you a variety of alternate investment options which are focussed on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build the overall digital strategy for the company
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that generate potential leads to the product
- Responsible for the monthly budgets for the digital marketing
- Use analytics tools to monitor and do complete data analysis from website traffic till conversion
- Monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate with team members on campaign development and implementation
- Measure campaign performance across channels and assess against goals
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role and B2C lead generation.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Deep understanding of paid campaign strategies across channels to drive revenue (Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn ads).
- Deep understanding of analytics tools to track and capture key data of the campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take new initiatives and push the boundaries constantly.
CRM, direct-response and/or data-driven marketing with/for B2C, B2B or B2B2C
- Minimum of 1+ years in a leadership capacity defining strategies and plans that
improve and grow business outcomes
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience consulting, as a marketing strategist or defining
process and organizational design solutions in a business environment
- Minimum of 3+ years + experience working within a digital business or digital
- Minimum of 3 years of professional services in digital business, or digital marketing
to include solutions for Fortune 500 clients,
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 3 years) work experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
Core management consulting skills including:
- Strategic skills: strong critical thinker, ability to architect solutions, and clearly
communicate strategic ideas in a clear, simple manner
- Subject matter knowledge in integrated marketing operations and processes with
expertise in understanding nuances of data-driven multichannel relationship
marketing organizations that cross web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct
marketing channels and working with leading class digital platforms such as Adobe
- Experience leading and facilitating working sessions with both teams and leaders,
- Experience architecting, implementing and managing organizational change a plus
- Experience designing, developing and implementing marketing and digital
processes and ways of working that bring agility to teams, as well as rolling out new
organizational capabilities / Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and
- Ability to establish and grow long term trusted relationships over time. Being the
trusted ”go to“ person
- Proven experience leading teams to deliver quality results and outputs per agreed
timelines and plans
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn new things, innovate and grow
- Able to collaborate across disciplines, teams and organizational lines
- Understanding of CRM strategic concepts and services
Responsibilities and Duties
o Manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter
o Ideate and develop creative content strategies for each social media platform
o Supporting the Marketing team with content in the form of visual assets
o Creating images, memes, animated videos with graphic overlays for all clients. Creating Landing pages. Shooting videos, photos, editing and posting on SM.
o Evaluating the competitive landscape and suggesting new ideas for visual content
o Assisting with honing brand identity on the blog and social media
o Prepare monthly social media calendars
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Posting and engaging with the audience
o Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, and Flash)
o Compile report to show results (ROI) and identify KPIs to be monitored and work closely with the marketing manager to set awareness goals and plan ways to achieve them. We offer the flexibility to work from home.
Additional Skills not mandatory
SEO, Website Optimization
Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
It would be best if you had a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
• A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally;
• An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
• Monitor trends and analytics in social media and apply that knowledge to increase the presentation and response of the ministry message
• Serve as content manager for all social media sites
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Create and pre-plan social media schedule
• Monitor and respond to all comments and messages on each platform
• An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
• The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio