SEO Analyst JD
About the Role:
Bikayi is looking for an SEO Analyst for its Growth team. The expected outcome would be to make our website pages rank and help in regular content management.
What makes the job role interesting is that - we would prefer someone from an eCommerce background though we always welcome SEO geeks who are crazy about traffic
- Well versed with SEO practices and how SEO content is written and formatted;
- Excellent at keyword research and analysis with prior experience of understanding tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Webmasters;
- Content editing and formatting;
- Excellent in written English, brownie points if you are a storyteller;
- Taking full ownership of the SEO related organic activities of the company;
- Topic distribution and allocation.
- Influence and inform overall search strategy for the organization based on the current technological architecture and business needs. Prepare a strategic roadmap for search mechanisms covering all technical systems
- Build knowledge on the current SharePoint search engine, taxonomy tuning, search integration across varied platforms, search analysis and be well-versed with ranking models.
- Monitor latest SharePoint search and taxonomy trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our Enterprise knowledge systems are best in the industry
- Recommend bots/tools/plug-ins/modules to enhance the overall end-user experience
- Measure and optimize our platforms to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring different approaches to solve end-users' problems
- Have excellent knowledge of search technologies in general and search integration in the context of an enterprise
- Be familiar with intelligent search and AI-based search
- Have working experience of how platforms use ranking model and calculate relevance rank; ability to influence the order of search results by using query rules, search schemas and ranking models
- Analyze and identify content gaps by performing continuous keyword research – including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities (meta tags, search-friendly Titles / URLs, synonyms, canonical), optimizing content (documents, experts, videos, etc.) for improved search results
- Create innovative user experiences that would attract and delight target audiences. This would include coming up with mobile-first ideas
- Identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency, and scale for the search optimization and execution
- Create and maintain insightful automated dashboards & data visualization to track core search metrics and extract useful business insights from the same
- Effectively communicate complex search analytics and recommend actions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams - Product team, Tech team, Design team etc., - to achieve the overall search and content KPIs
- Focus on effective stakeholder management and build rapport with several internal partners and customers
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Exposure to search technologies and search integration in an enterprise with myriad platforms
- Exposure to user psychology and search patterns including design thinking for better user interfaces and user experience
- Experience with data visualization (e.g., Google Analytics,GSC etc.)
- Preferred - Experience designing UX solutions for complex user problem
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
| Working with the Head of Marketing, Digital & SEO team to build and drive our inbound organic growth, through the development and execution of deep and wide content strategies
| A typical week in this role will include driving your team of content writers to produce high-quality SEO and thought leadership content, track and analyse the performance, identify channels of dissemination - with the end outcome being lead generation
| You will also be responsible for the ideation and creation of Email, social media, presentations and other collateral as required by other functions
Desired Experience & Skills
| You’ve worked for 4+ years as a content marketer/strategist, and work actively with the Google Ecosystem of platforms
| You continue to write, and seek to be a contributing writer - work required
| You bring a good understanding of Legal, Taxation and Compliances for small businesses (any one of these are highly desired but not mandatory - in case you don’t have the exposure, a good understanding of writing to a small business audience is required)
| You can demonstrate how you would measure content marketing success
| You work closely with SEO and PPC teams to jointly drive the strategy
| You’ve led a small team, or desire to be a leader
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
v Build, plan and implement the overall Digital Marketting Strategy
v stay upto date with latest technology and best practices
v Manage all Digital Marketting channels
v Oversee all the company's Social media accounts
v Manage and improve Online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
v Monitor Competition and provide suggestions for improvement
v Build and Inbound marketting plan
Position Vacant Details
Digital Marketting Executive / SEO
1 to 3 Years
***Preferring Madurai candidates only***
v Market Trend Analysis
v Competitor tracking
v On/Off Page Promotional strategies
v Web Analytics
v Qualified Traffic/Lead Generation
v Content Promotion
v Email Marketing Campaigns.
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. We are amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2017), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be working with the SEO team (consisting of technical SEO experts & writers) and the content team
- You will maintain ongoing prospecting & database for outreach
- You will craft outreach campaigns to get relevant backlinks and partnership opportunities
- You will perform analysis to extract relevant potential partners using various tools
- You will setup email campaigns on our email outreach tool
- You will build rapport and relationships with partner companies
- You will build up relationships with website publishers and online influencers
You’d be a great fit if you have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write creative emails
- Experience with A/B testing various forms of outreach campaigns is a plus
- Experience with tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScremingFrog, Snov, Mailchimp, is a plus
- Comfortable with G Suite/Excel
- Prior SEO experience is a plus
As an Astra-naut you will have:
- Growth-oriented and open environment
- Opportunity to deep dive into cyber security industry
- A unique appraisal cycle
- Amazing workations
- 5-day work week
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that explains things in story then you are the right fit in our team!
As a Sr. Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing source content and modify to add value to
- Apply instructional design theory, practice, and methods
- Coordinate with internal team-members, graphic designers, language editors, quality analysts and SMEs to complete the allotted
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, website landing pages, video, paid media, sales collateral and case
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term of marketing targets and rest of the organization
- Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content present on website and resources available to
- Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including developing a pipeline of prioritized content, Quality checks ,
- At both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller also ability to handle and drive the team of atleast 5 members.
Education – B.E
- Exp – 4 years of experience in content development
- Ability to rephrase and modify content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in handling team would be a plus.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Company link: www.intellipaat.com
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business' growth and success.
· Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
· Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximisation
· Regularly perform thorough keywords research
· Identify key SEO KPIs
· Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
· Prepare and present reports regularly
· Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
· Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely
· Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
· Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
· Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
· Work with content team on optimizing already published content and find opportunities on adding more content
Requirements and skills
· 5+ years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role.
· Experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
· Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
· Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
· In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
What you will do:
- Generating leads through social media marketing
- Designing and planning project microsites and other promotional videos & GIFs
- Optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Creating content/ editing, designing, posting, outreach to platforms, Govt, CSR, NGOs and then marketing. sharing and spreading
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies, vendors and all possible growth partners
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices within the Edtech industry
- Ability to execute smart growth strategies with focus on outcomes
- Exponential growth mindset
- Knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Amplitude)
- Analytical, Problem-solving and Calculative aptitude
- Focus and discipline
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
- Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
- Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
- Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
- Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
- Manage all aspects of Digital Marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases, etc
- You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedback and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
- Languages to be known- English and Hindi
- Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
- Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
- Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
- Track record of creating a significant impact on customer awareness, preference, loyalty, and share of wallet
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Lead Generation and Email Marketing
- Demonstrated experience in using DM tools over 2 years
Designation: Business Head - eCommerce - Comfort Food Ecosystem
This role will have end-to-end ownership of this e-commerce business with Digital First mindset. You will create the Digital Selling Strategy, help build the prototype and beta-version of the product and work closely with the internal and external stakeholders.
We expect the Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist to be a passionate customer advocate with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, online/mobile technology understanding, social media marketing skills and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
The Business Manager/Head/Lead/Specialist must be an effective negotiator and an excellent communicator in working with partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for Digital First on product & technology, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a sense of ownership
An Ideal Candidate will be able to:
Act as the business owner for this e-commerce product, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
Develop a detailed understanding of the product development and go-to-market process for the Digital First business, as well as the factors that drive success within each segment of our business
Must Have experience in FMCG Food & Beverages or OTC marketing
Responsible for managing the ecommerce business, apart from building and cost effective and efficient business model
Responsible for establishing a system and process that is standardized, reasonable and suitable for the Indian e-commerce sales model, and effectively complete the whole process management of the sales process
Manage Revenue and Gross Profit Targets for E-commerce and grow the business digital interventions
Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level
Understand the characteristics of Indian e-commerce market and use the platforms superior resources to establish and build the overseas e-commerce network
Front-end operations, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM
Over-seeing and executing Pan-India level deliveries for a seamless operation
Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand for the e-commerce clients
Campaign Analytics Strategies & implementation for maximizing revenues and customer experience
Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
Responsible for the development of effective e-commerce website branding, planning and marketing programs
To create engagement via digital marketing plans to ensure maximum brand visibility on a platform
Formulate a comprehensive account wise strategy for e-Commerce channel
To drive operational excellence by developing models to improve process efficiency, reduce delivery costs; and led efforts to expedite vendor sign-up process
Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising and pricing strategies.
Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferably from prestigious institutions
6+ years of product management experience developing and launching products
5+ years of experience in the e-commerce space with exposure to social media trends, online marketing and brand building
Experience managing multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
Ability to develop & drive business strategy
Multiple successful launches of V1 products in a rapid growth environment
Hands on experience working in an Agile environment with a short iteration cadence
Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal