Programming Languages: Swift ,Objective C, Cocoa, XML, JSON
Operating Systems/Development Platforms: MAC, iOS all versions
Roles and Responsibilities :
Experience in various aspects of the Agile SDLC including application development
(application structure, operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and
Experience with rest APIs, offline storage, and threading.
Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource
Experience in working with Test-driven development (TDD).
Experience in Unit Testing and UI testing.
Programming iOS native mobile applications from specifications.
Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex iOS mobile applications.
Cutting-edge native mobile application prototyping and development on iPhone/iPad.
Desired Candidate Profile
3+ years of experience in mobile application design and development.
2+ years of experience with iPhone development platforms experience developing native ios apps: swift, ios SDK, and Xcode.
Experience integrating with third-party libraries, Restful API, and JSON.
Deep familiarity with objective-c and cocoa touch experience working with ios frameworks such as core data, core animation, core graphics, and core text working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies experience integrating with WebSocket, VOIP, call kit.
Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work in a team-oriented environment
About trivial works solutions pvt. ltd.
● Data Structures and Algorithms
● Design patterns and Android architecture components
● Strong knowledge of Core JAVA, Kotlin and UI controls
● Demonstrated ability to design and build dynamic multi-threaded mobile apps and SDKs
● Good experience on Dependency Injection tools Dagger2 / Koin / Dagger HILT / Kodein
● Technically Hands-on, RxJava or Coroutines
● Good in architecture pattern like MVVM, MVI, MvRx
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Designs, builds and maintains high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
● Ensures the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
● Works towards identifying and correcting bottlenecks by fixing bugs in the code/application.
● Helps maintain code quality, code optimization and automation.
● Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
● B.Tech/B.S or M.Tech/M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
● 4+ years of Android development experience
● 2+ years of Kotlin experience
Your roles and responsibilities will include :
- Work alongside our senior Unolo iOS application and help accelerate the pace of our iOS development
- Major projects you will be working on include:
- A complete redesign of the app based on feedback from our UI/UX designer
- Creation of brand new modules like a targets or a gamificiation module
- Be responsible for bug fixes and handling support queries related to any iOS products.
- Our application is allow about empowering companies and their field executives to work more cohesively. In the last 3 years, we have grown by leaps and bounds and now have a reputed client list that includes Xiaomi, Airtel, Max Hospitals.
- You should have at least 2 years worth of iOS development experience in Swift.
- You will work directly with the founder and work closely with our tight-knit team.
- You should be passionate about technology, be able to problem solve, work quickly and most importantly BE A ROCKSTAR DEVELOPER.
Years of Experience:4-6 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Notice:Immediate to 15 Days(Max)
4+ years of experience in IOS Development.
Strong 3 Years of experience in Swift.(Mandatory)
Good knowledge in Flutter.
Strong analytical skills combined with experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and Cocoa touch and iOS SDK.
Proficient with Objective-C and Swift (depending on project requirements)
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data.
Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, bit bucket.
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Universal application development for both iPhone and iPad.
Be able to build mobile applications to connect to middleware and applications through web services.
Have excellent knowledge about the performance optimization of mobile applications.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Swift and Objective C
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience with memory management & caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with Core Data, Realm
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
- Code version tool – Git, Bitbucket
- Design Pattern - MVC and MVVM, MVP
- Must be able to provide individual or project oversight on rapid prototyping/POC
- efforts and large scale enterprise wide roll out planning.
- Must be familiar with software development methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Iterative etc.
- Must have strong analytical skills and should be able to define and build competency assets – estimators, tools, reusable assets, scripts, etc.
- Must have strong communication and customer interfacing skills with particular emphasis on Scope and Requirements Management
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with pleasant personalities and good organizational and communication skills to work as iOS developers. Coding standards, organizational programming skills, and good commenting practices are important
- Develop applications for iPhone and iPad
- Review new releases, SDKs, updates in the mobile space
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Experience of the software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering to programming, testing to deployment.
- Experience with integrating with RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Experience with APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- Evaluate third-party IDEs' and tools to build relevant applications
- Native iOS Application Development Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Layer, Media Layer, Core Service Layer, Core OS Layer, iOS Frameworks, iOS Developer Tools, iOS programming, iOS Human Interface
- The unit test developed code
- Conduct code reviews & peer reviews
- Integrate user interface with code
- APIs (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc. )
- RESTful, SOAP API backends
- Review updates/patches and make necessary code updates
We are looking for a Senior/Lead iOS Developer to lead the development of our next generation of IoT apps for the US consumer market.
We are India's #1 Full Stack IoT Startup. Well funded, Profitable, awesome Pet tech products, #1 in the US Pet tech market. Great work culture and benefits package !
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Objective-C ,Swift and Cocoa Touch
Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Proven working experience in software development(More than 3 years)
- Working experience in iOS development(More than 2 years)
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C ,Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Especially data analytics and reports.)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, supporting multiple screen-sizes, handling large data set.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle