Code Management System – SVN / GitHub - Build – Maven / Ant / Gradle : Cloud - AWS /Repository – Artifactory / Nexus / Code Quality – Sonarqube / Junit / PMD / Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins /Argo CD, Continuous Deployment – Ansible / Chef / Containerization – Docker / Kubernetes / Scripting - Shell Scripting / Powershell / Python o Operating System - Unix, Linux (Red Hat Enterprise) /Programming language – JAVA (At least 2 year of hands-on experience) / Test Automation – Selenium- is a plus : Logging and Monitoring – Splunk / Grafana/Prometheus / App Insights- is a plus : Atlassian tool experience – is a plus
Experience of 7+ years
· Your primary role would be to get to the heart of engineering teams issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight.
· You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design
· You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s vision and mission
· Actively lead small & large projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to engineering teams.
· Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable engineering teams to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability
· Design thinking mindset who is able to drive teams towards tangible outcomes.
· Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
· Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
· Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
· Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
· Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions
· One or two industry domain knowledge
· Stakeholder management
· Program and Team management
· Excellent Communication skills, articulate complex architecture to Senior Directors, VP and CXO’s.