Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into
operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: ASP.NET
Core (C#), PHP
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented
Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
• Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• A keen eye on details.
• Exceptional time management abilities.
Pushing the boundaries of back-end development using the MEAN stack. Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services and help create a highly scalable, flexible, and secure backend. Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development.
● Expertise and experience in the four main technologies – MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular 4 + Above, and NodeJS
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery,( PHP, Python, OOPS, Symfony, UI/UX design, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX, etc.Added Advantage)
● High-quality programming skills for a robust design
● Understanding of DB architecture design and programming templates, Agile methodologies, client-side and server-side procedures
Salary : upto 25 LPA
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Fullstack Developer in MERN/ Reactjs-Nodejs to join our team!
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use in React js
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and build RESTful APIs in Node Js
- Writing clean, testable code with unit testing
- Own and debug production issues
- 1+ years of experience in the design and development of modern web applications using react
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Any NodeJs backend experience is a must e.g ExpressJS or NestJS (NestJS is preferred choice)
- NodeJS & NPM ecosystem, WebPack JSON, REST, HTTP Web services, Postman
- Ability to logically break the problem down into logical minimal steps
- Tools: IntelliJ, VSCode, git/Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine, or Mocha
- Strong work ethics and good communication skills
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, a knack for benchmarking and optimization will be a plus.
- Familiarity with restful APIs.
- Version control: Git and Github
- Familiarity with cloud service in general eg : AWS/Google cloud etc.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
We're looking for an Engineer/Senior Engineer to join our Operations Engineering Team. The Operations Engineering Team forms the backbone of our core business. We build and iterate over our core platform that handles orders, payments, delivery promises, order tracking, logistics integrations to name a few. Our products are actively used by Fynd users, Operations, Delights, and Finance teams. Our team consists of generalist engineers who work on building REST APIs, Internal tools, and Infrastructure for all these users.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Express.js, Koa.js, Socket.io (http://socket.io/" target="_blank">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises and Async/Await
- Hands on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML,CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Vue.js would be plus
Join an Innovative Growth Team as MEAN Stack Developer
Fresh Prints is a New York City-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
We develop, host, and operate a custom-built OMS and a client-facing application. These apps currently power and service over $20 million in annual revenue. You’ll be a part of our engineering team building systems and applications for our journey from $20+million to $100 million.
Some of the questions that you'll work on:
- How do we make sure our OMS scales with the business?
- What new unique value propositions can we create through tech?
- How do we develop additional revenue channels?
- How do we increase operational efficiency?
- How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
We’re looking for a dynamic, driven, and experienced professional who wants to take on the challenges mentioned above. We need you to participate in feature discussions, dig into business requirements, and understand the user.
This role reports to https://www.linkedin.com/in/manoj-kulkarni-a8050441/" target="_blank">Manoj Kulkarni our Senior Engineering Manager and you will work with an extremely talented and professional team.
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end REST API
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Maintain Quality and ensure responsiveness of the application
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Contribute to the development of the scalable applications
- Guide our team of front end developers and back end developers
- Monitor reliability and performance of internal systems to prevent issues
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of Angular and Node JS.
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Strong understanding of SCRUM
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with web-based applications
- Comfortable with containers and micro-services
- Extremely comfortable with Angular (both JS and 7), NodeJS, MySQL, and AWS
- Experience with object-oriented and functional programming and test-driven development
- Able to connect the dots between code and business value
- Exposure to AWS services like S3, ECS, Lambda, etc.
- Ability to work independently on the modules
- Guiding and helping junior developers
- Ability to hit timelines and own the work.
- Strong communication and problem solver approach.
- Understanding Business needs and coming up with solutions
Tech Stack and Process
- Agile development process that revolves around sprints and spec’ing to make sure we are coding efficiently. Moving towards TDD with automated unit testing.
- Religious use of Jira, Bitbucket, and daily updates to stay organized
- Regular UX/UI reviews, code reviews, and SonarCloud mean developers give and get tons of feedback so that the quality of our code is constantly improving
- Tech stack and process is still rapidly evolving and the team is very open to changes that make us stronger
- Good To Have Skills: Circle CI, AWS, Angular JS
- Proactive: You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
- In love with challenges: You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Goal-oriented and ambitious: You’re dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go.
- Open to change: You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
- Calm under pressure: You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary between USD $15,000 - $25,000 per annum
- Health insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance (India only)
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
Location and Timing
- The job can be based in India or the Philippines (Remote)
- For candidates from India we will have an office in Hyderabad eventually. You have the option of WFH or being in Hyderabad and working from our office
- Candidates from other countries may be considered
- Usual working hours 2:00pm IST - 11:00pm IST
Fresh Prints is an equal employment opportunity employer and promotes diversity; actively encouraging people of all backgrounds, ages, LGBTQ+, and those with disabilities to apply
- Implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Adhering to the continuous integration and deployment strategies.
- At least four years experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language e.g., C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, .NET Core
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment preferably on Azure.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary— e.g., Angular, React
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git or any other configuration management systems.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
- Experience with third-party controls like Sync Fusion Controls / Telerik
- Bachelor’s in computer science or Equivalent Degree
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced fullstack engineer with front-end development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
This company is entire new but I have been working on my own project from last 8 years .
Well here our target is to finish at least 90 e-commerce websites a month .... as per the calculation one should be able to finish one site within 3 days ( mainly on woo commerce)
( we already have more work than we can finish for next 3 years) which makes us pretty stable as most of the new company .
So there are 2 categories of web designer we are looking for
- Salary range - 15k - 20 k (0-1 years experience)- Should be able to make a full responsive ecom ( woo commerce) website in 3 days
- Senior designer/ developer. - 25- 40k -Should be able to handle the team of 9 designer , -To make sure the checklist provided by client is met. -To make sure Deadlines to met for delivery .
P.s salaries entirely on the basis on ability to perform and existing knowledge.