JOB DESCRIPTION – Senior UX UI Designer
Who we are looking for:
You are comfortable being the design liaison in the India office and with the developers there while working across time-zones with the designers in the U.S. This means you are self-driven, you are a strong champion of design thinking, you are pragmatic in brokering feature changes due to development constraints, and you even don’t mind pushing back against the head of design (well, if necessary).
We also need someone who is passionate about efficiency in design. Our primary job is to make our UI invisible and frictionless where we can. Where we cannot, you know how to shape the users’ perception to minimize the impact. You live, breathe, and eat the adage “less is more”.
Probably most important, you are a life-long learner who loves to challenge themselves with new ideas and new skills outside of work while keeping up to date on design trends, technologies, as well as having an eye on what the future is bringing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with product leadership to translate requirements into engaging and efficient UIs and experiences.
- Create design deliverables from hand-drawn sketches to wireframes to high-fidelity mock-ups to storyboards and process flows.
- Prioritize features and design challenges by understanding their significance and impact across the product as a whole.
- Create and optimize vector and bitmap images for inclusion in our app or for the App Store or marketing materials.
- Work with the engineers to make sure what is pushed to users matches the designs.
- Understand the value of design patterns and look to work within those parameters but can prudently recommend updates or changes to patterns when practical.
- Collaborate with other designers, PMs, developers, and business stakeholders, both in person and remotely.
You are the ideal candidate, if:
- 3 - 5 years of experience with mobile design.
- We use Figma to design & collaborate. You don’t have to know the app coming in but you need to be willing and able to learn.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, interaction design trends, usability principles, and platform guidelines.
- Ability to juggle between multiple projects.
- Experience in existing mobile paradigms such as Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines.
- Excellent knowledge of design principles (typography, color theory, HCI).
- Experience in a start-up or other fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development processes and working design into that flow.
- Team spirit!
Note: Please include your portfolio link in your resume to be considered.
- High-growth professional environment
- Open and flexible work culture
- Remote or hybrid work style
- Generous leave policy
- Medical insurance coverage
- Stock options
Tact.ai is on a mission to help life science organizations nurture meaningful customer engagement through our human-friendly software. Our AI-powered engagement platform empowers field teams to work with their customers in new ways to drive better outcomes. Tact.ai is headquartered in Silicon Valley and is backed by some of the world’s leading firms in venture capital, technology, and healthcare and life sciences, including Microsoft’s venture fund M12, Salesforce Ventures, Novartis, Lilly and McKesson Ventures.
Tact.ai delivers a new system of workflow for sellers — powered by AI running on edge devices — to transform their everyday sales activities. An AI sales assistant for a frictionless way to work with apps. An intelligent workspace for a frictionless way to work with people. Both built on our conversational AI platform that connects any application to any device. We are a Redwood City, CA based startup located in Bengaluru, India. We are funded by some amazing investors like Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce, Redpoint Ventures, Accel Partners, Comcast Ventures & Upfront ventures. You can find more about the company, leadership & investors here: https://tact.ai/about/
Recently, we closed our Series-C funding of $27 million. Here is the news about it: https://tact.ai/press/tact-ai-series-c.html
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Games Artist you’ll be creating eye-catching art for our mobile games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make our games look great to help bring joy to millions of players”
What you will really be doing
- Taking responsibility for the art on multiple small mobile game projects
- Creating 2D/3D art assets and integrating them in Unity
- Participating in art reviews and being receptive to feedback and art direction
- Troubleshooting any art issues from a creative and technical standpoint.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Solid understanding of art and design fundamentals
- Good all rounder - ability to create game ready art assets in 2D as well as 3D, and can demonstrate it in a portfolio of work.
- A creative ‘indie’ mindset - you have the ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques and a willingness to dip your toes into a number of disciplines (UI/VFX/Animation etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and aren’t too concerned about AAA polish.
- You’re a team player with a desire to help juniors and teach them the tricks of the trade
- An interest in mobile games - in particular hyper-casual.
- Experience with development processes such as GIT and Management Tools
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
If you are suitable for this role, please include with your application sketching / drawing examples either within your portfolio or as separate links
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
Job Summary :
As a UI / UX designer, you will be working closely with the founders and the engineering time to deliver top quality user experience. This is a great opportunity to come in on the ground floor and play a strategic role in shaping our user experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets and build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- At Least 2 years of work experience in designing great web and mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, Figma and Adobe Photoshop.
- Candidates with a good online portfolio will be given priority.
- You possess a Degree in Design or related field from a top tier institute.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business problem, identify the key challenges, formalize the problem, and prototype solutions.
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.
Coreway Solution is Urgently looking for Web Graphic designer for our International clients. We are Ahmedabad based Web agency, providing full-fledged Web/mobile solutions to clients from more than 20 countries. We want the great mind to join our team.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career.
- Candidate will be responsible to design the web layouts and app screens for our customers and our products
- Candidate will create different social media related posts
- Candidate will be responsible to create prototype design for websites or apps
- They will report directly to the creative head
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Website layout designing (not html designing but web layout designing photoshop)
- Should easily understand the needs of client based on few necessary inputs.
- Should have deep understanding of psychology of design
- Experience to Figma/Invision will be considered as plus point
- Candidate should use creative angle while creating the user interfaces
- Logo designing and illustrations will be considered as plus point
- Should be crazy to learn trending UI/UX
Position - User Researcher
Location - Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
The Design & Research teams are part of the larger Product teams and are responsible for gathering learner, community & expert insights and translating those into a seamless & empowering experience across the platform. These teams are broken down into four branches, Growth & Discovery, Learner Experience, Careers, and Alumni & Breakout experiences which consist of talents from across product, engineering, learner experience, and business to make sure we have no latency in user experience meeting the user expectation.
You’re an experienced researcher with a strong, working understanding of how to integrate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You know exactly when to engage with teams across Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing, what questions to ask, where to probe, and how to implement the most effective research strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy setting your own research goals, managing load, and expectations, and delivering actionable research findings and recommendations. You’re passionate about Education and believe great experiences are always inspired by a deep understanding of the user
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with Designers, Product Managers, and Data folks to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment.
- Help to develop and track quantitative measures of user experience (goals, metrics)
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development.
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products.
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote).
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights.
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research questions.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methods for the right questions.
- Generate insights that influence how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy. Directly influence product strategy and design by communicating clearly and in a compelling way.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, including in-depth interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, and diary studies
- Interpret and analyze research results through the lens of UX and social science.
- Collaborate closely with other user experience researchers, and understand when to bring in quantitative experts for support.
- Devise and execute creative methods in getting non-design partners to internalize and act upon research, particularly engineers, analysts, and other technical experts.
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge in quantitative methods
- BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in applied product research Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research method
Qualification – BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
Years of Exp – 2+ Years
Years of Experience Required: 5+ Years
What You’ll Do:
Intake requirements and collaborate with other designers, product managers and engineers to design, prototype, and deliver new interaction models and experiences to our customers
Develop expert-level knowledge of the industry and bring new ideas to the team
Support in user testing and research activities to uncover further customer and business needs
Ideally, candidates will have:
- Deep knowledge of design and the process, including fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Strong problem solving skills
- An understanding and ability to create 3D content and apply it to mixed realities
- A trailblazer in visual and interaction design creation
- Brilliant design portfolio to exhibit your work and design process
- A high level of comfort building wireframes and prototypes based on functional requirements
- Ability to work with constantly changing priorities and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Empathy—and not just for users
- Abilities to gracefully give and receive critical design feedback
Bonus Points for:
- Fluency in 3D programs such as Blender or Cinema4D
- Community involvement: workshops, articles, or similar to a Dribble account
- Familiarization with conducting usability testing and research
The Project Manager role we're looking for will manage key client projects. The responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Oversee all aspects of projects.
Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Lead and direct the work of others.
Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
CoutLoot is looking for an crazy User Experience & Interface Designer (UI/UX) someone who eats,sleeps and drinks design. One who agrees on the importance and criticality of good design and have good understanding on human behaviour and psychology . He/she will be working very closely with the Core team of the company and the geeky tech team.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Working in coordination with product managers and engineers to develop interactive designs for CoutLoot mobile Apps and website and continuously find ways to enhance his own designs and implementation.
- Lead and evangelize best user-interface design practices, which create exceptional user experience.
- Understand customer behaviour, psychology, business drivers and objectives, and translate them into efficient UI design
- Have an understanding of UX design, user flow, prototypes and wire framing
- Stay abreast with the latest UX design practices for mobile applications.
- Understand material design concepts and have worked on them
- Lead the design process by creating sketches, wire-frames, navigation flow charts, photoshop mockups and interactive prototypes
- 2-4 yrs experience in online product design with at least 2yrs experience in designing interface for mobile products
Note: Please include your portfolio while applying.