Key Accountabilities and Duties
Content Development and Maintenance
- Prepares quality content by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Acts as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software and database engineering
- Ensures that all client enablement, both internal and external, are of the highest quality and up to date
- Works with product management and development to understand the value of the features/functionality and document into development documentation or learning materials
- Delivers product training to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Provides guidance and direction to team members to maintain the highest level of quality in our deliverables through review of visual elements, proofreading, and validation during critical stages of development.
Knowledge and Skills
- Commercial experience in a software development environment
- Technical writing/documentation experience in a software development environment
- Familiarly with HTML/CSS
- Basic knowledge of (or desire to learn) energy market industry and familiarity with linear programming and/or systems modeling
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Technical Writing, XML/DITA, FrameMaker, HTML & CSS, XML/DITA, and/or Wiki, Cloud
About Energy Exemplar
Energy Exemplar is the Market Leader in Energy Simulation Software; trusted forecasting and analysis for mission-critical financial decisions.
We are currently expanding our product team in Pune & Bengaluru.
- 0 - 1 year of experience as a content writer.
- Ability to put forth complex technological topics in a simpler form.
- Strong attention to detail & impeccable grasp of the English language.
- Proficiency with writing tools, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on SEO & keyword research. [Optional]
Basic knowledge on content marketing. [Optional]
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
- Should have Extensive command of the English language.
- Deep understanding of content marketing principles, approach, and execution.
- Should be able to work and deliver quality SEO-based content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Should be able to develop and implement a content strategy that encourages high levels of engagement.
What you will do:
- Writing website product descriptions
- Coming up with social media captions
- Writing weekly blogs
- Managing all kinds of social media activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in content writing
- Experience working in an ecommerce setup preferred
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up a in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Digital Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
- B.E (Aeronautical/Mechanical)/AME
- 1 -3 years experience in Aerospace Technical publications and S1000D, ATA2200 specifications.
- Experience in Engine Manuals (EM/EMM/CR/CIR etc.), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals is preferred.
- Previous use and/or knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker, Quicksilver, and/or Arbortext Editor required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, technical manuals, illustrated parts lists, and schematics. Ability to write technical manuals, procedure manuals, and service bulletins.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, team members, and customers.
- Familiar with rules and usage of ASD STE 100.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form..
- Strong knowledge in English writing, editing, vocabulary and grammar.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication .
- Excellent creativity skills and passion for innovative content creation.
- Preferrable for writting curriculumn
- Master's, Bachelor's degree or equivalent in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred.