Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a technical writer, you will work on creating clear and concise guides for Testsigma customers, partners, and developers. You will be responsible for communicating complex information in an easily understood manner, without relying on jargon. Your role will involve collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to strategize, participate in content development and quality governance efforts, and develop content for our ecosystem.
- Builds high-quality, rich technical content in easy-to-understand plain, clear and simple language.
- Develops a solid understanding of the product to try, code, test out and also simulate user’s behavior for videos.
- Works with design, product, and engineering team to create great documentation for all Testsigma products
- Don’t shy away from setting up the IDEs and debugging a few lines of the code.
- Be comfortable with handling shifting priorities and pivoting when required.
- Review content in terms of logical flow and completeness of document.
- Standardize documentation process across the organization
- 1 year of Dev/Testing/Automation experience
- Have an understanding of computer science or automation testing fundamentals.
- 2-4 years of experience in building technical documentation, API documents, or technical content for SaaS companies.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Experience writing, editing, researching, and planning software documentation.
- Sound knowledge of version control (Git), software development lifecycle, DevOps(Jenkins), and testing practices.
- Comfortable with IDE’,, APIs, programming languages(any) to understand the concepts and convert to user understandable formats.
- Experience using the Linux shell
- Be a team player - work with our world-class engineers to come up with creative and elegant documentation to help users with complex problems.
Candidates from SAAS, Technology product background prefered.
About Testsigma Technologies
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Experience in Technical Writing/Information Development
- Experience writing topic-based and task-oriented documentation according to company style guidelines, requiring minimal editing from senior ID staff
- Experience developing enterprise systems software documentation for users and system administrators
- General knowledge on DITA concepts and IDCMS: ID (Information Development) Lifecycle and Content Management System
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- MS Word
- Effectively collaborate with project stakeholders to scope ID work
- Attend ID and Dev core meetings to understand ID requirements and plan, write and maintain concise but complete internal and external technical information (end user manuals, troubleshooting topics, compliance documentation, API descriptions) in compliance with client and team guidelines
- Independently research for relevant information and perform content reviews
- Work alongside multiple teams in a fast-paced agile environment towards providing high quality written content.
- Follow recommended style and business guidelines; using approved templates
- Being technically savvy in the areas of documentation by being hands-on with new and current product features
- Being proficient in usage of documentation tools & systems and aware of new technologies in documentation, industry best practices.
- Delivering the work allocated in time and with quality including translations and documentation build packages
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
Are you a high-performing, collaborative, results-oriented and technologically savvy person who is keen on working in the digital industry, as a Consultant (for 3 months)
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare.
It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As a Technical Writer (Consultant), you will work with teams of engineers to create internal technical documentation. This will include technical architecture diagrams, flow diagrams, API documentation and microservice details.
You will also be responsible for writing knowledge base articles for a technical audience.
What you will do:
- Documenting product architecture, APIs, technical specifications
- Developing and writing high-quality technical documents meeting industry standards
- Communicating with product developers and understanding the product and its interactions
- Maintaining documentation as the product changes occur
- Gathering information from team meetings, product specifications, interviews with subject-matter experts, and direct interaction with systems
- Gathering and addressing feedback from multiple sources
- Working independently and rapidly to meet tight deadlines
What you need to have:
- BA in technical/ professional communication, English, computer science/ engineering, or other related field
- Authoring concepts, designs, technical specifications
- Following organizational and industry standards (such as Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications or similar)
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Managing multiple versions of topics
- Using UNIX/ Linux command-line interfaces
- Additionally, should be able to: Write release notes and Write end user documentation, help guides
• Develop and maintain customer documentation such as User / Administration / How-To / Quick Start / Installation Guides, etc.
• Create/Review/Edit Release Notes, including Customer Impact Statements prior to dissemination.
• Develops graphics through the use of screen capture tools and graphic editing tools related to applicable projects assigned.
Must to have skills
• Working knowledge of and experience operating in a Linux/Windows environment.
• Familiarity with JIRA or other Defect Tracking tools and Confluence.
• Ability read, write and compile technical documents, include feature descriptions, customer use cases, and release notes using industry best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to collaborate in remote team environment, actively engage subject matter experts, and follow through on commitments.
• Demonstrated experience in writing clear and concise procedural documentation for a technical audience.
• Experience with agile and comfort with rapid iteration and fast delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables.
Titaniam Labs uses data-in-use encryption to ensure that even if attackers get in, they cannot leave with your valuable data. Enterprises rely on Titaniam for day-to-day privacy and compliance as well as strong data protection during ransomware attacks.
To know more about Titaniam Labs, visit https://titaniam.io/.
What's the opportunity?
If you care about delivering top-notch information experience and are passionate about fostering developer communities and working in a fast-paced environment, we are looking for you.
We do some serious traditional writing (planning guides, installation guides), and some innovative writing/architecture (ReST API references, single-sourcing, reusing content), and more.
You might not have the experience in all these areas, but if you are willing to learn these different styles of writing, write to us!
What will I be doing?
- Ask questions, use the product, research the customers so you understand not only how something works but also why it matters to customers
- Use the product and then act as the customers' champion--figure the best way to get customers the information they need
- Understand beyond the obvious and educate customers on the Why and How.
- Someone with 3-6-years of experience as a technical writer or a developer interested in writing
- A self-starter. You must take ownership of the tasks assigned to you
- Someone with experience in working with documentation flows involving Github, Markdown, Postman, Restructured Text.
- Someone who can multitask.
- Someone who is comfortable in doing things that you have not done previously
- B.E (Aeronautical/Mechanical)/AME
- 1 -3 years experience in Aerospace Technical publications and S1000D, ATA2200 specifications.
- Experience in Engine Manuals (EM/EMM/CR/CIR etc.), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals is preferred.
- Previous use and/or knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker, Quicksilver, and/or Arbortext Editor required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, technical manuals, illustrated parts lists, and schematics. Ability to write technical manuals, procedure manuals, and service bulletins.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, team members, and customers.
- Familiar with rules and usage of ASD STE 100.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form..
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.