We are hiring Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for an EdTech platform in Bangalore.
- Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software, and practices are being used in the process.
- Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
- Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
- Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
We are currently hiring for multiple Talent Acquisition Partner positions for our team at www.qrata.co, Qrata is a talent startup that helps scale funded startups globally, we work with most of the top VCs in India as well as help build remote engineering teams for US/Europe-based startups. We will be launching our talent product to analyze talent using machine learning to help our customers find the right fit.
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, and hiring portals (Naukri, IIM Jobs, LinkedIn etc.) and other creative sources
- Plan and execute candidate engagement activities, including owning the candidate experience from start to finish, pre-onboarding engagement, and post-joining engagement.
- Keep track of employee growth and the company's atmosphere and culture to ensure that it remains pleasant and productive.
- Research, mapping, company analysis, pitching, understanding the startup ecosystem, having intelligent discussions with talent and founders, preparing talent for interviews, and following up with talent are all things which need to be handled.
- Drive outcomes with zeal, think and act fast, and function long-term and in the best interests of the organization.
What are we Looking for
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates within the engineering organization; proficient in using data to guide decisions and change
- Recognize how to recruit and keep the best brains from all walks of life while harnessing the potential of a diverse workforce.
- Ability to mix the position of strategic talent adviser with a sense of urgency while also managing and achieving outcomes in a fast-paced, expanding environment
- Proven track record of developing talent pipelines and sourcing
- Continuously developing talent pipelines and identifying suitable individuals is a plus.
- A thorough grasp of and application of recruitment metrics to guide decision-making is highly recommended.
- Ability to talk intelligently about the firm and respond to any technical inquiries posed by a prospective recruit
- 3 plus years of experience
Star Points if you have
- Startup Experience
- Effective client contact abilities at all levels
- Interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact effectively in a professional setting
- Consistent with our beliefs and values
- Initiative/leadership experience in projects or events
- Solid understanding of LinkedIn, Naukri, IIM platforms.
web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Recruiter to join our team.You will play a key role in building CodeCraft by identifying and onboarding great talents.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Partner with internal hiring managers to identify the hiring needs and develop sourcing strategies for current and future needs.
• Create job descriptions based on the position and company requirements.
• Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a seamless and incredibly positive candidate experience.
o Responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at CodeCraft.
• Defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy
• Build a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
• Regularly track, analyze, and share pipeline data with the hiring managers
• Research and understand talent markets, competitor profiles, and industry trends
• 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting experience
• Creative, driven, and willing to thrive in an innovative and fast-paced environment
• Ownership: Take ownership of assigned positions and committed to close within the timeline
• Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
• Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
• Good Communication skills: Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
Good to have:
• Prior experience in Recruiting Android, iOS, and React resources
• Experience working in a start-up.
We are Hiring!
Gipfel and Schnell Consulting Pvt Ltd was established in 2009. Our journey began with a clear purpose; to leverage our extensive experience in the IT industry and bridge the gap between Companies and highly-skilled Talent. With this purpose as our driving force, we started with a specific focus on Talent Acquisition and IT Consulting. Our accomplishments in these fields spurred us on and, after three successful years, we added a strategic HR Practice arm to our list of competencies.
So far, we have successfully placed over 5000 candidates in various knowledge roles and executed over 50 turn-key projects in the space of HR Consulting & Advisory Services.
We have also propelled our success by expanding our core team to include industry experts who provide valuable insights and contribute to specific focus areas.
The current opportunity lies with our Talent Acquisition (TA) Vertical and we are looking to add to our current team of 40 members.
What’s in it for you –
- Salary above par with market standards
- Focused Training & Workshops on Recruitment Processes, Best Practices and Technology Stacks
- Exceptional Incentive Structure
- Additional Performance Bonuses, Reward and Recognition Programs
- We are a flexible organization that works 5 days a week focused on results
- Medical and Accidental Insurance Plans for self and family (conditions apply)
- Education and/ or Experience are not a selection criteria
What does it require from you –
- Understanding the Client Requirements and ensuring a steady pipeline of qualified candidates
- Including sourcing, screening and scheduling candidates for interviews
- Strong Communication Skills - The ability to communicate effectively is a core skill required to be a successful recruiter
- Quick Learner - Ability to quickly use and understand the various tools and, processes that ensure a high level of performance and customer satisfaction
- Someone who does not shy away from a challenge and sees an opportunity to grow in every scenario
- Curiosity - Towards Technology, Organizations and the Diverse Industries in today’s rapidly changing business world
- Comfortable communicating in English
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) is a significant advantage
If you believe the above fits your personality, capabilities and, aspiration, we would love to have a chat with you.
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Ensuring optimal matching of people needs, firm needs and client requirements
- Executing a fair and transparent staffing process
- Ensuring balanced teams across various projects/ cases
- Developing one-on-one relationships with individuals within your class
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives and interests
- Providing guidance and mentoring on career management
- Regularly meeting with each to discuss their career development, goals, objectives, and interests
- Proactively connecting with individuals (and Professional Development Advisors if required), Class Captains (CC) and Class Program Managers (CPM) for periodic check-ins
- Hosting quarterly Staffing Open houses to discuss top-of-mind questions for classes
- Charting out annual engagement plan with classes to cover topics such as transfers, staffing in new roles (e.g. post level change or promotion), long duration staffings etc.
- Seeking support from CCs and CPMs in actively managing class staffing expectations and boosting class morale
- Actively managing expectations, as well as collaborating with them in finding creative ways to work around the challenges, and boosting the class karma/morale
- Working with peers across the global/ regional system to ensure India clients are served well, and supporting global/ regional cases requiring India team members
- Partnering with HR on performance management, employee relations, and other issues related to employment law and policy matters
- Engaging with case team leadership to understand staffing needs, including nature of assignments, staffing requirements, and overseeing staffing of teams to projects based on understanding of client, office and individual needs
- Managing the required trade-offs between business need and professional development needs of the consultants
- Managing and/or attending all Staffing related calls and meetings
- Working with Staffing Manager to ensure decisions best optimize tradeoffs between client service, utilization, and retention
- Continuously improving local staffing processes and supporting global staffing initiatives as required
- Being the single point of contact for approving all the vacation requests that come to staffing, by following a set of filters/criteria/conflicts we need to check for
- Managing staffing processes and databases to a high level of accuracy, including updating the overall allocation database, creating availability summary emails, updating the availability sheet, and owning a variety of weekly/monthly staffing reports
- Supporting the Performance and Career Development processes for the Consulting staff - by providing the Professional Development team with reports that allow them to generate reviews, upward feedback and run the promotion diligence process
- Collaborating with training team to plan the training schedule for your class
- Responding to ad hoc staffing information requests (as required)
- Periodically re-visiting the staffing process and recommending improvements to efficiency and effectiveness
- Continuously advancing local staffing processes
- Supporting regional and global staffing initiatives as required
- Leading/ supporting projects as required e.g. working with Finance to enhance visibility of cost/ revenue ratio for active cases
- Participating in and creating impact with other office/ people-related initiatives
- Being an active member of relevant governance councils e.g. People Council, PD Committee, Promotions Committee
- Demonstrating best practices in following staffing policies and processes
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Postgraduate with, 7-8 years’ work experience in HR/ Talent Management/ Resource Management/Professional Development
- Demonstrated leadership experience in client facing consulting work with at least 3 years of consulting work experience (having played Consultant equivalent or higher roles)
- Competence with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills (towards leadership, consulting staff)
- Ability to take high-stake decisions under pressure
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with discretion
- Eagerness to contribute to team building and people development
- Sound commercial and business judgement
About Company - http://vyaparapp.in/
Vyapar is India’s leading fintech company that offers a Free Business Accounting and Inventory Management application to enable MSMEs to digitally manage their business operations. The goal is to make a businessman’s daily routine less tiring and let them focus more on growing their business, less on paperwork.
About the job
We are hiring for a full-time Lead Talent Acquisition for Non-IT Hiring.
- Working and managing end-to-end recruitment within the stipulated timelines and building the talent pipeline to achieve hiring targets.
- Leading a team of recruiters with ownership to drive the sales and support hiring primarily.
- Leverage deep recruiting expertise to attract top talent with the required skill sets.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Working well with teams and also on your own as a high-impact individual contributor.
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting including designing hiring strategies, advising hiring managers, and executing a recruitment plan.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple requisitions concurrently and must comfortable working in fast paced, high growth environment.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Define and execute various interview techniques and evaluation methods as per the roles.
- Accustomed with social media, databases resume and professional networking.
- Must have experience in hiring of sales support staff and field executives. BPO Recruitment experience is an added advantage.
- Must have experience in bulk recruitment.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company' success.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills English.
- Work from Office only.
- 7+ years of experience in Non-IT recruitment, preferably in hiring sales support staff, marketing executives.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- A full-time Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for handling entire recruitment cycle such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding to ensure business continuity and adopting innovative recruiting practices in filling positions.
- To be an ambassador for Dr Agarwals Eye Hospitals in attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry.
- Identifying the business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Handle the entire life-cycle of recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Develop and plan actions around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management
- Bring in practical knowledge and competitive market trends/tools/practices in recruiting.
- Manage Recruitment Partners and maintain a healthy source mix
Skills / Competency required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in recruitment
- Strong communication written and verbal English, Hindi, Kannada
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Hands on experience of Sourcing portals and various tools for recruitment
- Ability to adapt
Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by: Placing ads, screening resumes,
conducting interviews, scheduling applicants, and hiring final candidates.
Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, and ensure accurate and error-
Excellent customer service skills, communicates proactively and consistently with
Submits daily / weekly recruiting reports to internal leadership team.
Supports coordination of interviews for qualified applicants with client department
Administers new hire workflow, including checking references as requested,
submitting for background checks, ensuring background check has been
completed, scheduling drug screens, collecting paperwork, and extending offers
to selected candidates.
Maintains job order and candidate application files.
Schedules pre-placement testing where applicable.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.