Purpose of Job
Who you are
You will be responsible for:
· Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
· Writing and implementing efficient code
· Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner
· Working in different domains and client environments
· Documenting standard operating procedures
You will get to:
· Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools
· Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality
· Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
· Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
· Build your own career path
· Excellent software programming skills with a strong focus on code quality
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent creativity skills to help invent new ways for approaching problems and suggest innovative solutions
· Good UI design using HTML and a modern CSS framework such as Bootstrap, Foundation or Semantic UI.
· Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
· Experience with working with AWS specially Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation
· Knowledge of Amazon Connect
· Knowledge of Python, Node.js, Spring Boot
· Knowledge of Relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or Oracle.
· Knowledge of software standard methodologies, like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
· Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies such as Scrum
About ECS Infosolutions
Open is home to a bunch of hustlers who are building a business banking platform that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the
world’s fastest-growing SME neobank, we are constantly trying to push boundaries
at offering hearty customer experiences.
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space.
We’re a Series B funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger
Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4
Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
We’re a tight-knit tribe of creators and makers who are shaking up the way business
banking rolls for over 11,00,000 businesses.
We are hiring across front-end engineering. If you have very strong experience with
Angular, (S)CSS, love creating pixel-perfect web pages, strong attention to detail -
we'd love to hear from you!
Experience: 3-8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating pixel-perfect pages based on UI design
• Deliver new progressive features and stabilize/enhance those that already exist.
What you’ll bring along:
• 3+ years of using Angular v2+ (Latest versions are preferred)
• Ability to convert PSD/Figma/Sketch to Frontend
• Strong HTML5, CSS3, SCSS knowledge
• Experience in Typescript, RXJS
Nice to have but not mandatory
• Basic knowledge of Node.js
• Mentorship skills
• Hands-on experience in tailwindcss or any utility class-based frameworks
• Passionate about learning - You’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to
Why work at Open?
• You’ll be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls
• Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run
• You’ll work with some of the brightest minds who’ll celebrate your quirks
• You’ll find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way
you jive, in turn drives Open
About the Job:-
We are looking for a competent Frontend Engineer to join our growing company. You will be working on transmuting ongoing production-level enterprise projects into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you have got a knack for creating a user-friendly product and are eager to learn trending tech with a growing company while enhancing your entrepreneur mindset, then we are looking for you. We hope you are as tech-savvy as us and are hungry for challenging projects.
Job Type - Full time (Remote)
- Communicating with the client for day to day activity
- Gather and understand the technical requirement of the client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers
- Stay up-to-date on arising technologies
- React.js, Redux
- HTML, CSS
- Bootstrap or Tailwind or Material UI
Good to Have
- SSR - Next.js
- Gatsbby (SSG)
- Hooks/Flux/context API
- SASS or SCSS
- Knowledge of Deployment process
- Positive work environment
- Remote work option
- Encourage and sponsor learning and development programs
- Chance to work with advanced technology
- Opportunity to reveal a hidden talent
Very good knowledge of material design components
Angular CLI and CDK.
Creating new Components
String Interpolation and property binding.
In depth knowledge on angular Core package
Two way binding concept
Use cases on Angular Life cycle methods
Inbuilt directives and custom directive
Creation of Custom events and Event binding between components.
Communication between two custom components
Local references and View child and Content Child options
Services and Dependency Injection and its implementation in various use cases
Angular Routers and routing
Observables and their use and implementation
Pipes to transform output Creating Http request ( API handling)Dynamic Components
Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Typescript
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
Adhering to best design practice
Good Written and Verbal communications.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with back-end developers for coding, building RESTful APIs and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Experience in CSS, HTML, Angular and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience working with code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Good understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
At Quantela, we’re revolutionizing the way cities are operated and managed. We are making autonomous cities a reality, where citizens will lead a better quality of life by experiencing the power of real time connected urban infrastructure. We are an Artificial Intelligence based software company and a leader in the global Smart Cities and Communities market. We are focused on the intelligence behind every city – our platform optimizes urban infrastructure through data-driven recommendations and automation of standard operating procedures.
Our customers include cities, communities, ports, airports, universities, roads, utilities, campuses, etc. Many industry-leading technology companies, urban operators, and system integrators utilize our platform to deliver tangible outcomes to their customers.
About the role
Quantela is seeking UI Architect who is proficient in design and development of web based front end applications for enterprises.
- Should build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Should have working experience on Angular (Preferably at least 3+ year experience in Angular 5 and above versions), HTML5, CSS3.
- Should be able to recommend appropriate UI frameworks and controls, design and develop web applications based upon a set of requirements
- Responsible for setting coding standards using best practices/principles and ensuring its adherence
- Good understanding of UI best practices, RESTful services, Accessibility WCAG 2.0, etc.
- Should be able to understand security models like OWASP standards
- The selected candidate should be an evangelist, self-driven, visionary leader and mentor
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skill and a positive attitude
- Should preferably have product development experience.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Extensive knowledge in Angular
- Hands on knowledge on ng-cli, ngrx, rxJS and schematics
- Hands-on experience in using template engines like Mustache / Handlebars/Blaze etc
- Proficiency in Clarity CSS, SASS and CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc)
- Extensive knowledge in implementing responsive cross-browser user experiences
- Extensive knowledge in Ajax, and consuming RESTful web services
- Extensive knowledge in ES6
- Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine/Chai/Mocha/Karma
- Performance evaluation using Chrome dev tools etc, W3C standards
- Understanding of complete Technology Stack of application (Integrations with downstream Applications/Services, Deployment, Cloud Infrastructure & Services, CI/CD pipeline)
- Knowledge in design patterns on UI
- Good to have knowledge on Monorepo concept
- Knowledge or Should have worked on enterprise class applications
- Should have worked in Agile environment
* Any bachelor degree
4+ Years of experience in developing enterprise-level software
Should have development experience in React
Should have sound experience in state management libraries like Redux or Mobex
Good knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap
Good experience in Agile based development approach
Knowledge and experience in Agile based development approach
Experience to perform unit testing and integration testing
Understand architecture requirements and ensure effective design, development and support activities
Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
Exited about working for a startup and moving quickly
Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improvenusability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and execute level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus
- Work cross functionally to collaborate with designers o iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience