Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto seven years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Spring
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
About Aikon Labs Private Limited
Aikon Labs is a product startup that is solving enterprise problems with AI. Our platform iEngage has evolved from being focused on fostering innovation in a global community to becoming a central reusable repository of information, insights, and intelligence, derived from interactions that happen inside and outside of enterprises.
iEngage is a passive API enabled platform that blends seamlessly into the Enterprise technology stack to make interactions more meaningful. Interactions between employees, or employees and customers or any other stakeholder tend to be sliced and stored in siloed systems of record. The interaction context is usually lost or quickly turns into dark data that is stored in an archive. iEngage addresses that challenge.
iEngage utilizes cutting edge Machine Intelligence (your own models or iengage's open-source AI stack) to extract info, insight and intelligence from interactions that flow through systems of engagement (chat, email, phone calls etc) and make this available in the form of an API accessible enterprise knowledge graph that can power smarter, resilient automation. Provide answers, suggestions, and context when required, where it is required.
If you are excited about working on emerging technology, applying AI and ML to real world problems, we can offer you a challenging role. Take a look at our job postings and let us know if any of them interest you.
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technology Lead (Python or Node), who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Architect scalable software solutions and mentor a team of high performing developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 4+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We offer an innovative, fast paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you’ll be at the centre of leading change by leveraging technology and creating boundless impact in the FinTech ecosystem.
InViz is Bangalore Based Start-up helping Enterprises simplifying the Search and Discovery experiences for both their end customers as well as their internal users. We use state-of-the-art technologies in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, and other ML techniques to extract information/concepts from data of different formats- text, images, videos and make them easily discoverable through simple human-friendly touchpoints.
Exp: 4-7 years
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of working experience in Advanced Python application development
- Experience working Cloud-Native Architectures and microservices frameworks in high volume production setup
- Experience with AsyncIo or other reactive frameworks
- Experience in working with Cloud- GCP, AWS and familiar with modern DevOps stack
- Experience working with large scale databases like RDBMS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc
- Familiarity queuing systems like Kafka/SQS/Kinesis is a plus
- Familiarity with Data Warehousing (BigQuery/Redshift/Hive)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of a product feature and build it end to end.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications.
- Design and build our systems for scalability.
- Work independently on the projects, but guide engineers in building scalable systems.
- Understand issues like response time, scalability, asynchronous systems, user engagement, and write code considering these paradigms.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Perform validation and verification testing and debud code.
· Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Experience in implementing Object-Oriented Python, Django.
· Good understanding on Django ORM.
· Experienced in interfacing with *third party API’s using REST
· Worked with varieties of Relational Databases (RDBMS) like SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
· Experience in Version Control with Git and Bitbucket.
· Experience with JIRA the development progress and tracking deadlines of the project
· Knowledge in Pandas, Numpy will be addons
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science , MCA
* Good knowledge in Java script developer skilled with Vue.js framework
* Good exposure in Laravel Framework with MVC
* Knowledge in development tools like Babel, Webpack, Git
* Experience with both consuming and designing Restful APIs
* Familiar with different types of Databases like MySQL, PostGreSQL etc.,
* Other frameworks like CodeIgniter etc., will be added advantage.
• Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people,
• Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services,
• Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions,
• Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind,
• Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements,
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, the final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time,
• Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better,
• Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
• 1-2 years of experience,
• Proficiency in web scripting programming with PHP,
• Experience with MySQL Databases,
• Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code,
• Experience with cloud services like AWS is plus,
• Experience with MVC architecture is a plus,
• Knowledge / experience in building an API,
• Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices,
• Good grasp of data structures and algorithms,
• Excellent problem-solving skills,
• Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintaining code quality, organisation and testing/deployment,
• Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in an emerging field,
• Strong organisational and communication skills, team player.
Perquisites & Benefits:
• A competitive salary,
• Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience,
• Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- You will design, build and own APIs and Services, which will be the core of the product.
- You will participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- You will part of developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- You will have to take lead on projects, compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas of improvement.
- 3-5 years of experience in building highly scalable backend systems.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as JAVA, Operating System may be required, and Experience in Databases such as MySQL or Postgre SQL
- Strong understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Data Structures and Algorithms, SOLID Design Principles, and REST Patterns.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group