Senior Software Engineer-Frontend
About the role:
We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on Front End Developers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong development fundamentals. We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team, drawn from the best product companies, is obsessive in its detailing and our focus is on awesome User Interaction.
- Ability to collaborates with teams to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity and learns the applications capabilities
- Complete understanding of internal code and workings on any popular open source library will be highly appreciated
- Some record of contribution to any popular front end open source project is a big plus.
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- An ideal Senior Front End Engineer would have 3-6 years of experience in building highly scalable UI on the Web/Mobile.
- Ability to write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- Experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to take complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks.
- An innate curiosity about how things work.
- Strong product and design sensibilities and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
- We are looking for passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on Front End Developers with a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong development fundamentals.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
•Design, develop and test responsive and modular web applications providing optimal user experience on desktop and mobile devices
•Coordinate with other developers and teams in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment
•Research, build and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new features
•Troubleshoot and analyse root cause for pre-prod or production problems and resolve issues
•Address problems with systems integration and compatibility
•Demonstrate impact of design on scalability, performance, and reliability
•Follow established coding and software tools standards in adherence to established security and quality control standards for software development
•Provide technical guidance to junior team members
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience as frontend engineer building large and cross platform applications
- SME level experience in Angular and/or React
- Excellent experience in Graphql, WebRTC, WebSockets and REST, PWA, Service Workers
- Excellent understanding of DOM, component rendering and client side performance issues
- Deep knowledge of Webpack like various bundling/build mechanisms and optimising builds
- Experience with building maps, reporting and analytics solutions
- Solid understanding of creating cross platform mobile application and publishing on various channels
- Experience with Native Android, Swift, or reactive Interfaces using RxJS
- Experience with Cloud Technologies
We are looking for a Frontend Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webpages and their development & integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable responsive code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and Tailwind is mandatory.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS state management such as Redux or Flux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6+)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs consumption
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitLab, Bitbucket
- Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.
- Excellent teamwork skills,
- Good Communication skill
Good to have:
- Familiarity with NextJs framework.
- Experience with Unit Testing with Jest
- Modern front-end build pipelines and tools GitLab or Jenkins
- CI-CD Using GitLab or Jenkins
- Build responsive web-pages
- Possess good knowledge in front-end performance tuning.
- Understands how to use the page speed tool and tackle on issue based on its suggestions.
- Consume REST API's provided by the backend team
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in Frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Candidate should have a stronghold on HTML & CSS
- Can understand and troubleshoot REST APIs calls
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Knowledge of SASS & LESS will be a plus as well
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences.
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers--ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers and mentor junior engineers through the development process
- Leverage the knowledge of your peers to better understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns
Client Domain: Online Real estate platform
Job Title: MTS/ SMTS
Location: Gurugram/ Remote
Duration: Full Time
Would you like to be using your Software Development skills to help revolutionise India's leading online real estate platform? You could be working alongside a highly intelligent and passionate team within a fantastic working environment where you'll be able to enjoy perks including salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security etc.
Specialties:- Real Estate Advisory, Loan Advisory, Data Labs: Advanced Real Estate Analytics, and PropGuide- Real Estate Simplified
- Architect, design, and implement efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex workflows for the Security infrastructure platforms with a strong sense of ownership
- Develop intuitive user interface mockups and wireframes
- Contribute to the analysis of functional requirements
- Contribute to the evolution of the UI platforms while adhering to Agile practices
- Assist in defining user interfaces and software architectures, collaborate with backend leads to establish workflows and APIs
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Hand-On experience with React.js workflows (such as Redux, Flux etc).
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with GraphQL is required
- Previous experience building scalable, distributed web applications
- Proven and demonstrable track record of being an elite performer in your current and past roles
- Excellent understanding of accessibility, usability and visual design principles
- Strong experience in XML, DOM, JSON, AJAX, and other W3C standards
- M.Sc/M.Eng in Computer Science/Engineering or B.A/B.Sc. in same disciplines with the equivalent years of experience
Preferably candidates from Internet/ e-commerce/ Product-based organization/ Service-based Organization
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain and improve website
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Proven work experience of 2+ years as a Front-end developer
- 1+ years experience of working in ReactJS
- Hands on experience with markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems