Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring GoLang Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
4-7 yrs | Bangalore Office
- Strong experience on Golang
- Experience in Go Routines, using it in a distributed environment.
- Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs. which will be consumed by
enterprise-grade finance customers.
- Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
- Experience in using & processing queues in a distributed system.
- Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored
Procedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS etc
- Experience agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps
- Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
- Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME
banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial
OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus
offering a superior experience to customers.
About Open financial technologies pvt ltd
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series C funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
The Open platform today has already grown to over 1.5 million SMEs and processes over USD 24 billion in annualized transactions. The platform also adds over 50,000 SMEs every month, making it the fastest-growing SME-focused neo banking platform globally.
A small description about the Company.
It is an Account Engagement Platform which helps B2B organizations to achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
Looking for PYTHON DEVELOPER.
The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
Role- Node.js Developer/Senior Node.js Developer
- (Nodejs, Express), MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Working experience of GIT
- Well-versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and its application
- Good to have – some experience with Azure DevOps and/or azure functions.
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API.
Srijan is approx 400 people strong (including some Senior Consultants) Srijan’s development offices in India are located in New Delhi, Gurugram, Goa, Bangalore, and Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon and Goa are the largest offices. In addition, a few developers & delivery leads are located in several countries globally -- USA (New York, Charlotte), Singapore, Philippines (Manila), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne), Germany (Berlin), Japan (Tokyo). In each of these countries, Srijan has a functional legal subsidiary.
Srijan works largely with enterprises or mid-large sized global firms and focuses on recurring business from these accounts, thereby bringing much-needed predictability of revenue for high-growth companies. It works with several top brands at the moment.
The firm is beginning to invest in startups and in joint research projects with top institutes. For instance, it recently has partnered with IIT-Delhi to invest in an 18-month project for building a solution for ‘https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6476363261016137728/" target="_blank">Honey traceability using Blockchain’.
The leadership team at Srijan has set itself an audacious goal of reaching $25 million in revenue (while maintaining healthy EBIDTA margins) in FY 2020 -- doubling our revenues. This requires significant technology and delivery leadership bandwidth to be created in the firm to ensure our high-quality standards are not compromised.
Each year Srijan donates 7% of its profits to Srijan Foundation Trust a registered non-profit that runs several projects including non-formal schools (directly or via partner organizations) and Indic civilizational projects such as #SrijanTalks.
- 4+ years of experience at an IT product company
- Experience in NoSQL(mongoDB) and SQL database
- Thorough knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Koa, Socket.io and any ORM
- Experienced in test-driven development (TDD)
- Thorough knowledge of building REST APIs from scratch
- Proficient in building applications in a cloud environment with load balancers and SNS triggers, auto-scaling etc.
- Decent understanding of:
- Nature of asynchronous programming - its quirks and workarounds
- Accessibility and security compliance
- Fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Serverless concept (Lamda, Azure functions)
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Thorough knowledge of front-end development using frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with functional programming concepts such as immutability, pure functions, functors etc. (preferably proficient in any functional language)
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Construct new Node.js features for the product
- Test and maintain the product’s quality thereby ensuring strong functionality
- Coordinate with graphic designers and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
Greetings from Gateway Group of Companies!!!
Must Have skills:
- Good knowledge of npm, Git, MongodB, noSQL, GraphQL, Docker, Webpack,
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Good to Have skills:
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software architecture and design principles
- Processes, Methodology and Tools (Agile),
- Digital Asset Development / Application Development, Support and Maintenance / CICD tools / versioning tools
- Security/Information and Application Protection, Business Analysis
- Experience with CMS platforms
- Knowledge of the Apostrophe platform
- Writing unit tests (mocha, chai, sinon)
• Roles & Responsibilities of the selected candidate:
- Development of advanced digital solutions, the Lead Backend developer implements complex technical solutions to conceive custom-tailored applications or to adapt those which already exist. He/she checks the functional quality of the developments and works with the product owner to create or redefine functional specifications. He/she is operational and support the technical team by providing help, and solutions to move forward.
- 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Additional Job requirements
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Math or equivalent
- BS in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of relevant professional software development experience: designing, developing, and delivering software written in Java, C#, or C++, web development.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience building highly scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and application/services development
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Should have experience in supporting the application and infrastructure 24x7.
- Should have good working knowledge on troubleshooting skills of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Good experience on Java/j2EE application supporting and AWS infra supporting.
- Ability to work with 3rd parties/FOPS and provide required instruction to troubleshoot and restore faults.
- Respond quickly and effectively to production issues, troubleshooting solutions, and taking responsibility for seeing those solutions through resolution.
- Identify root cause and corrective actions for highly complex availability, capacity, security, performance, and quality issues affecting the database.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix operating system.
- Good knowledge in scripting languages like Shell, Python.
- Good Knowledge on Databases like Mongo, Mysql, SQL Server.
- Respond to alerts and take corrective action to ensure the high-availability of our production environments and participate in an after-hours on-call rotation.
- Experience/Knowledge of other cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Must have production support experience as the requirement is 24X7X365 production support.