- Technical expertise – You have extensive experience building performant, scalable, secure web applications, including
- High proficiency in a major front-end framework (React.js is ideal). If you don't have React.js experience, you need to be willing and able to learn it and become proficient quickly.
- You think deeply about how data is fetched, cached, and updated to provide a seamless user experience.
- Experience and willingness to contribute to end-to-end tests (We use Cypress.js)
- Expertise in WebPack, Babel, JS Performance tuning, Browser considerations, OWASP Top 10
- Experience creating applications that support L10N and I18N.
- Full-stack experience is ideal (many of our front-end developers do simple back-end work as well)
- Deliver quality – You have a high attention to detail and hold both yourself and your colleagues accountable for shipping polished, well-tested code.
- Bring out the best in the team – You use influence and knowledge to lift the team to high standards of excellence not only in application design and code quality but also in collaboration and development practices.
- Team-oriented – You have a strong desire to help the entire team level up and improve our collective craft. You understand, as a leader, the outsized impact of your actions and behaviours
What’s in it for you?
We are a small team taking the next step in evolving our systems and infrastructure. As a Technical Lead, you will play a key role both in guiding the technical architecture and elevating technical standards. With our team at a small size and growing, you will be well positioned to have a wide impact over a range of systems and decisions.
Our customers work on products that push technological boundaries – from self-driving cars to low-cost water purification systems. They inspire us to develop systems to move faster, build higher quality products, and shape the future of manufacturing.
Change An Industry
We have a big vision for what manufacturing should be, and we are determined to make that vision real. You’ll be working with smart, mission driven teammates to create significant change in this industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
Senior engineers are the heart of our engineering teams. We’re looking for talented engineers to join us in building intuitive, secure web applications with modular, well-structured components.
As a Senior Engineer, you will have an outsized impact on our team/system/ product through shaping software development practices, contributing to architectural decisions, and mentoring other engineers.
You will join us in building a highly available, performant cloud platform that scales globally with our fast-growing business. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with some of the most renowned companies on the planet who make physical products loved by millions. You’ll be working with some of the highest quality and most talented vendors who produce what seems impossible to produce. You’ll be surrounded by a wicked awesome team who are obsessed with winning the hearts and minds of product engineers and designers who are literally building the future ... today.
We believe in providing our team members (known affectionately as "Fictors") with the support and tools they need to take their careers to the next level. At Fictiv, you’ll have the autonomy to drive big opportunities and the support to succeed.
You'll be surrounded by a passionate group of people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We foster a highly collaborative environment between all teams, across manufacturing operations, product and engineering, and growth.
We also benefit from our global diversity, with headquarters located in both San Francisco, CA and Guangzhou, China, with remote-friendly systems to keep our teams connected. Fictiv recently announced a new $35M round of funding led by 40 North Ventures to aggressively expand Fictiv’s groundbreaking Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem. Honeywell, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp., Adit Ventures, and M20 also participated, along with previous investors including Accel, G2VP, Bill Gates, and Tandon Group, bringing Fictiv’s total investment to $92M.
Fictiv is now expanding it’s engineering team into Pune, India and this is your opportunity to be part of our India journey from the very beginning and be part of the core platform engineering team that is being formed here!
- An understanding of RESTful APIs - and comfort pushing server-side developer to build them the way you want.
- Good familiarity with most of the React JS in-built and popular third party frameworks, libraries, and accelerators. With in-depth expertise on most of the popular ones.
- Experience of customizing libraries.
- Stellar problem solving skills and ability to write clean / modular CSS.
- Understanding on integration of native modules with React JS code.
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- The ability to work well as part of a team within aggressive deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- (Add other responsibilities that are relevant)
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Note:A UI/UX designer is expected to deliver finished resources for the developer to incorporate into the app. However, quite often a front-end web developer needs to make some small adjustments.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- (Make sure to mention any other framework, library, or any other technology related to your development stack)
- (List education level or certification you require)
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of ECMAScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- A self-driven UI engineer with an eye for detail UI Design and Development
- Build solutions that’ll be used by thousands of enterprises globally
- Meld UX and great looking UI and Wireframe while keeping excellent code quality
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with challenging timelines
- Design and build web apps that are scalable, puts user experience front and center
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines
- Iterate UI features with high speed
- Work with ambiguous product requirements and shared backend APIs
- 2-4 years of experience with working on UI frameworks like Angular
- Experience in product companies would be a plus
- Big plus if familiar with Django, Flask, Postgres, Linux, Git, AWS
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with Jenkin
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS state management such as Redux or Flux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6+)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs consumption
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitLab, Bitbucket
- Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.
- Excellent teamwork skills,
- Good Communication skill
Good to have:
- Familiarity with NextJs framework.
- Experience with Unit Testing with Jest
- Modern front-end build pipelines and tools GitLab or Jenkins
- CI-CD Using GitLab or Jenkins
On the frontend, we use React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and
test our application with Jest.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be developing our client and consumer facing
frontend with a strong focus on response time, stability and cross platform compatibility. You will owe
all aspects of our frontend architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build awesome web experiences.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in js build tools like Bower, Npm, Grunt and Webpack
- Some experience in React js
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
What you will get:
- Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features
- Be a part of early tech team
- Stock options
- Candidate must be from Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have >8 Overall CGPA throughout the Academics
- Candidate must have Excellent Communication skills
- Candidate must be Hard working
- Candidate should be ready to work in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (as of now we are doing WFH)
- Candidate must have Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Candidate must have an agile mind-set and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Candidate must be Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Micro service Architecture, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Ruby on Rails, ReactJs,
Nodejs, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Flutter, Apache Kafka
- Our continuous releases are integrated with Jenkins, Bitbucket & Kubernetes. On the frontend, we use
React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and test our application with RSpec.
- On the backend, we're a Rails shop (ROR) riding on AWS/GCP and Postgres RDS
Working Days: 5 (Saturday and all Sunday’s off).
About GoComet (www.gocomet.com)
GoComet - our Logistics Resource Management (LRM) SaaS platform leverages the combined power of data science and machine intelligence. It facilitates sharp reverse auctions bringing out the best possible end to end rates for shipments, saves time, optimises operations, and increases deal transparency and eﬃciencies for enterprises’ freight procurement processes.
Owing to our growing impact and potential, the Singapore Government (SGInnovate) is now backing us as an investor. Also, our global customers (including Fortune 500 Conglomerates) like Schaeﬄer, Glenmark, Sun Pharma, Polyplex, Indorama Ventures - trust, and recommend us.
Besides, we were also recently mentioned in the Gartner Visibility Guide.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- (Add any other relevant responsibilities here)
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented)programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Mandatory Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in HTML, Bootstrap, JS, CSS/Less
- Experience in ReactJS, Redux
- Experience with Node JS NPM, bower , grunt
- Experience with Groovy/Cucumber or other Test Automation tools
- Experience with Stash/GIT
- Experience with Liquibase
- Experience with Swagger
- Experience with AWS – EC2, SNS, SQS, Lambda
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with OpenShift or other Container platforms
- Experience with messaging technologies or integration
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence, Stash, JIRA)
- Experience supporting high availability production systems is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a collaborative and distributed Agile environment with minimal direction and supervision
- Ability to work in a flexible environment and be adaptable to change
Years of EXP: 3+ yrs. of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing ReactJS based web applications and other UI skill based applications as needed
- Provide input to or develop business systems solutions, estimates and specifications
- Understand technical designs provided by Architects and Tech Leads, and see them through the Agile development lifecycle
- Support application software by analyzing and fixing problems
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department
- Support the strong automation and self-service strategy by driving automation practices within the team
- Contribute to out of hours activities as reasonably agreed in advance
- Utilize agile methodologies and XP techniques where appropriate in your work
- Passion for quality and clean code!
- Working knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Ability to analyse business requirements and provide appropriate alternatives and solutions to meet those requirements.
- Knowledge of system development life cycle.
- Ability to guide the business through UAT through to sign off, managing any postimplementation changes.
- Knowledge of applications support and development
- Ability to work independently or within a team framework, and in varying customer environments
- Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills
- A disciplined approach to planning, implementation and project execution
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet agreed timeframes
- Understanding of Agile development practices.
- Good working knowledge in a relational database management system
- Business acumen and industry knowledge with a strong understanding of business processes and products
he client side and providing responsive feedback| Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed|Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS|Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around resource| Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets| Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts| Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions| Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks| Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)|Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Good to have Gradle/Maven, Git, Log4J, Mockito
- Knowledge of Spring and Java
- Knowledge of AWS platform is a plus